Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
the game keeps crashing for me after the scat scene. Can anyone help me out. I download the patch and installed them so I'm confused as to way I'm having issue now. This is in act 2 with Narrus the dark elf.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
tried this and didn't work, how do i uninstall it? Can't even delete the folder in which the archives were extracted
The first thing is NTleas emulator do not installs in your system it works without installation, if you're unable to delete the folder it means it's running in your system background try closing it in task manager.

Reactions: Rule97

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I really want more of these to show up here. I loved the hentai and am looking forward to this. The other one I really want to see here is the busty princess hypnosis one where he has eggs that give him hypnotic power and he becomes the king and impregnates the queen and the princesses.

Jinseiiii

Jun 10, 2023
anyone know how to change name i've been at it for 3 hours i don't know what im doing wrong i followed the instruction in translator note but still not working anyone have a video? how to if you have can you please post it thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Im So Hard It hurts

Dannanoido

Dec 23, 2023
Hello after downloading the patches the loading option start getting weird. It's still appear and i can load but i can't see very well the button or the page despite that the save menu works just fine

Im So Hard It hurts

Feb 24, 2024
anyone know how to change name i've been at it for 3 hours i don't know what im doing wrong i followed the instruction in translator note but still not working anyone have a video? how to if you have can you please post it thank you
Same Problem I hope someone post a video

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Hello after downloading the patches the loading option start getting weird. It's still appear and i can load but i can't see very well the button or the page despite that the save menu works just fine
Please give me a screenshot .

Im So Hard It hurts

Feb 24, 2024
I can post a video on how to name in it but can you provide me a screenshot of your issue.
like that it always says that I already download Japanese IME keyboard and select full width alphanumeric but but can't still change the name im probably doing something wrong that's why if you could post some vid how to I'd really appreciate it

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes