HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
The A at the bottom right corner should be more wide when you have selected alphanumeric font but i your that A got reverted back to normal try again with selecting alphanumeric .

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
try selecting it more than one see the difference between my A and your A.
I seemingly have the same issue and no matter how many times I click on full width alpha numeric it switches back to half width as soon as you click on something else, any trick you'd know to make it stick ?

Also for troubleshoot purpose I'm using W11 so it might be an OS related issue. Using the placeholder name doesn't work either.
I'll try to find an old w10 pc to try it see if it makes a difference.

Last edited:

Im So Hard It hurts

Feb 24, 2024
try selecting it more than one see the difference between my A and your A.
already did but still like that
I seemingly have the same issue and no matter how many times I click on full width alpha numeric it switches back to half width as soon as you click on something else, any trick you'd know to make it stick ?
thats what happen whenever i try to enter the name too

SecretIX

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, I still get the error when I go to the second act and I have already applied the patches. What I can do?

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I am using windows 11 myself , here is another method you can try enabling the IME toolbar as in the first screenshot,
Then like in second screenshot select Full width alphanumeric, it might revert back once if that happens try again.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
you can try switching until the japanese character shows up at the place of A at right bottom that should work too.

Jinseiiii

Jun 10, 2023
already fix it guys go to notes then select full-width alphanumeric then type the name you want copy it then phase it to the game 

Im So Hard It hurts

Feb 24, 2024
already fix it guys go to notes then select full-width alphanumeric then type the name you want copy it then phase it to the game 
it work thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jinseiiii

dankara333

Mar 2, 2019
Hi I can't save the game. I can access the menu on the the dropbar at the top of the screen, but once I choose where to save, nothing happens.
Do any of you have this issue and know how to fix it?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I started the game and added the patch but the "?" still appear sometimes between sentences. Do I need to do something else to fix it?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
found this site a few minutes ago works the same but you dont have to download anything

Reactions: Biostar
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes