Rule97

May 2, 2018
managed to run the game but it0s a black screen most of the time if I try to go full screeen

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
This game need's Japanese locale to run. Download Locale emulator or change your system locale to Japanese
Liar! Win 10 X64.... Run without Using Jap Locale.... Only Font not all correctly.... Here and Here i see symblos like $%^#, but it ok....

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
managed to run the game but it0s a black screen most of the time if I try to go full screeen
To be honest, I have not encountered any of these issue all of you guys are talking about maybe it's because of windows compatibility, I have windows 11 and the game runs fine on it.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I noticed some issues with the cg and and script so i have updated the links as for script the irritating "?" have been fixed.
As for cg , The game was crashing while i was trying to reset the gallery so that have been fixed as well , Also i noticed that i absentmindedly uploded the Original cg with the patched one so I fixed that too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jinseiiii
Oct 15, 2021
Played through it with no problems. At least after that one patch that fixed the crash when the girls had their costumes changed.
Only thing that it's missing is that I can't seem to save when picking up routes but it's no big deal because I can just save when I have picked the route.
Good game thank you for translating it! I already own a legit copy of the game but having it in english now is certainly a +.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Played through it with no problems. At least after that one patch that fixed the crash when the girls had their costumes changed.
Only thing that it's missing is that I can't seem to save when picking up routes but it's no big deal because I can just save when I have picked the route.
Good game thank you for translating it! I already own a legit copy of the game but having it in english now is certainly a +.
I am glad you liked it.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes