Hehaho15

May 23, 2018
Can anyone post steps for the first boot config stuff? Or is that supposed to be translated if we patch properly?

I know if I hit the right option and then the next right option after that, it'll get me to the game... But it'd be nice to have a better resolution and larger window or fullscreen

EDIT: Nevermind, I found where to change it in-game. Go to system after starting new game, and resolutions & windowed/fullscreen options are at the top

Last edited:

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
Quick guide/walkthrough.

You have two sections in which you can select a girl (mom+daughter or the brown girl). The first section it doesnt matter whom you pick. You have to complete both of them to get to the second half of the game. So just pick and go. If you care about getting 100% CG, make sure you dont skip the intro and select cumming in and over the girls.

In the second half, go for the mom+daughter first. Once you get to their final scene, you get a choice. Save here, and then go from top to bottom.

1) pick mom -> you get the mom end
2) pick daughter -> you get the daughter end
3) pick mom+daughter -> you get the mom+daughter end
4) pick I want more.

Once you've picked I want more, you have to pick the brown elf until you get another choice.
1) pick impregnate her -> get Narrus end
2) pick let her beg -> continue

Now you get the witch elf fucking you. And another choice
1) pick convince her (or something like that, its the top option) -> get the witch solo end
2) pick dominate her -> get ultimate harem end

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
What button do you press to save? Pressing escape just tries to close the application, and quick save/load doesn't work between closings.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
This is just one example. More appear throughout the whole section of the game.

Edit: Also, is there any updates on the EN patch for another elf game that Alternation is translating?
He said it can take time maybe another 1 or 2 months and also he said that he is midway through the translation.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes