RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

Meraugis

Jul 22, 2021
I am stuck were in the second room with the black stains, they block my path and I c'ant go near them, I tried to interact with every object possible but nothing is working.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I'm playing using and so far it's great, i played their Kludge MTL too, they do some great translations.

Sub-par, the guy who did the other Hakika game translations made a on his blog about L.Depth, i'm unsure if that means he will pick up the game...

As for the lore of this game, seems Hakika really liked resident evil village, lots and lots of references, although i've started seeing some people from sequel series here and there so by the end it will likely be related to the rest, somehow.

I am stuck were in the second room with the black stains, they block my path and I c'ant go near them, I tried to interact with every object possible but nothing is working.
The very second room? after starting the game? you need to go back because after the black stains block your path a door who was locked will have opened, in there interact with the window.

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020
Just putting this out there: sub-par, the translator for hakika's other games (SEQUEL series and ASYLUM), is planning to translate this game too.

Reactions: lawlum

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
btw there is a bug fix update 1.01
Do you know the password for the room where your locked in with the monster? there is a picture of a family of 5, the clock reads 1:14 and 12 were sacrificed.

worked it out you need to add them all up and instead of 1:14 its 13:14

so the password is 1331
i dont remember this puzzle i only had to put in one code (6 digits with the teleporting mannequin) how do you get to the above puzzle?

EDIT: and i already have the sure medal 1651643242380.png

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Ok, since everyone answering questions, does anyone knows the conditions for the true ending? The one I've got was quite disappointing, and there are yet no guides online.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I feel like I'm missing something

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
i dont remember this puzzle i only had to put in one code (6 digits with the teleporting mannequin) how do you get to the above puzzle?
The above puzzle is part of killing Zoram in the annex, after you get the knife with a crest you can go back to the annex/cave and there you'll get teleported to a new area where this puzzle is.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Hello dudes, I have a question, does anyone know how to get to the heat state
inel and miceli?
Now, What do have I do?

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
The above puzzle is part of killing Zoram in the annex, after you get the knife with a crest you can go back to the annex/cave and there you'll get teleported to a new area where this puzzle is.
1651677426948.png you mean this untranslated area? where i have no idea what to do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trolldier Cop

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 1792634 you mean this untranslated area? where i have no idea what to do?
Why yes, the joy of Hakika puzzles is running around like a lost rat until you notice things changed.

The hint is the little note on the table, if you go through the right door the words on it will change.

Edit: I feel like I'm missing something
Also can't find the Dweller in the depth scene aswell as the last two, what i can tell you is.

Reactions: ++++

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
1651683503646.png
what do I have to do now? I already killed the 2 zorans with the knife with a crest,
I crushed a zoran meat with my hands and the other one is in the inventory I'm stuck

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Also can't find the Dweller in the depth scene aswell as the last two, what i can tell you is.
If it's the cat dream, I've already done it. The star thing does nothing apart from killing me. I've used a full save from ulmf, and it seems there needs to be prompt to walk away from the doors instead of inserting the key for the normal end, but it doesn't activate for me. I have no goddamn idea what I've missed, since I've clicked every single object in every location and killed everything killable. My only conclusion is that theres an additional prompt somwhere in ng+.

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
what do I have to do now? I already killed the 2 zorans with the knife with a crest,
I crushed a zoran meat with my hands and the other one is in the inventory I'm stuck
You need to finish Wish of Miceli to get the normal/good ending.

If it's the cat dream, I've already done it. The star thing does nothing apart from killing me. I've used a full save from ulmf, and it seems there needs to be prompt to walk away from the doors instead of inserting the key for the normal end, but it doesn't activate for me. I have no goddamn idea what I've missed, since I've clicked every single object in every location and killed everything killable. My only conclusion is that theres an additional prompt somwhere in ng+.
It's possible, although killing things may not be right, as they contribute towards the bad end, so maybe theres a point we should stop, i'm unsure myself but will try to do a ng+ run to see if anything changes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: elasahel

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
It's possible, although killing things may not be right, as they contribute towards the bad end, so maybe theres a point we should stop, i'm unsure myself but will try to do a ng+ run to see if anything changes.

Or maybe this is the the answer. The normal ending gives you an item, so should the bad ending. Maybe they can be combined. Except the bad ending is made straight up for sado-masochists. I wont be able to complete it without a noclip. I fucking tried for 30 minutes and can't pass the first corridor.

Edit: ah fuck it, I'll wait for guide. My exploits dont work. :C

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I didn't understand the ending, can someone explain the following points to me?
a great thanks to Lyem for your guide

Last edited:

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
I didn't understand the ending, can someone explain the following points to me?
a great thanks to Lyem for your guide
The plot is pretty vague and convoluted, but i will try to describe it how i understand it. I may be completely wrong though. It's just my interpretation. Because of rough translation its hard to decipher who wrote the notes. I'm also taking some artistic liberties to fill up some gaps. Heavy spoilers ahead.

Last edited: