RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I was right, the third ending is the lewd one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so the ending are:

EDIT: btw dunno if it was mentioned in this threat before but the girls have stars in their eyes

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I had a dejavu from another of Hakika's game and i think the third path is depravity actually.
Maybe we just need to raise affection with both girls and then the prompt to refuse to go out and just stay there will pop up.

Hakika is known to put a 3rd, lewd ending in his games.

That's gonna be long...

Depends which end you're aiming for.
oh so summarizing
thank you very much for taking the time to collect the screenshots Lyem, also thanks to anonim138 for contributing and making me understand the history of this great game.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Haven't played the game and don't know much yet, I'm trying to avoid spoilers and seeing the H content and gameplay but I'm a sequel fan and it's good to see more femdom horror games being made.
Disappointed that there is
But still there is also a Korean game named Tags after school by Dottoru which is a horror femdom monster girl game coming out very soon with animated pixel scenes.
Hopefully we can get more games like this because I'm a big fan of succubus prison but was really disappointed they're making a lame ass spinoff game instead of a proper sequel (which won't be released for another 2 years or so) So having more games of this type being made fills that void.
I'm just going to wait for a good translated version before playing it, given that this is a short game from what I've heard it shouldn't take too long so just be patient.

GlasgowMoon

Oct 30, 2021
How do I escape from Zoram after finding key from the entrance of the mansion? No matter what I do, he always gets me, and he always notices because it's scripted scene, pls help.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
How do I escape from Zoram after finding key from the entrance of the mansion? No matter what I do, he always gets me, and he always notices because it's scripted scene, pls help.
just bait it and run to the entrance of the mansion its pretty easy

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
That happened to me. You can't meet her through that mirror. Find her from the opposite direction in a building that has a floor that collapses once you cross it. You may have to go through the cave or forest outside the entrance. I can't really remember that part.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
both of my windows are blank it doesnt show me my items or any objectives i have tried starting a new game but it still is the same
This happened to me too. Apply an update. I think that's what fixed mine when that happened.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I love the art in Hakika's gameS! Mtl is extraordinary! The artist has a gift for top-heavy and bottom-heavy gals. That's why i love him. :cry:
I hope my answers helped everyone. Does anyone know where I can get the alcohol?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I love the art in Hakika's gameS! Mtl is extraordinary! The artist has a gift for top-heavy and bottom-heavy gals. That's why i love him. :cry:
I hope my answers helped everyone. Does anyone know where I can get the alcohol?
Oh hey, good to see you here.
If you mean the exotic liquor it is in the house where you first meet Inel, if i'm not remembering wrong.
1652314840047.png 1652314918942.png

Should be in one of those boxes.

Reactions: cocotime

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Oh hey, good to see you here.
If you mean the exotic liquor it is in the house where you first meet Inel, if i'm not remembering wrong.
View attachment 1806317 View attachment 1806319

Should be in one of those boxes.
Wazzzzup dude! Thanks for your answer. I'd have to check the ENTIRE house. What do you think of this game? Is Hakika getting better? How do the characters rate in your top characters?

Reactions: cocotime and Lyem