RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Wazzzzup dude! Thanks for your answer. I'd have to check the ENTIRE house. What do you think of this game? Is Hakika getting better? How do the characters rate in your top characters?
I kind of enjoyed it, even if at first i felt it was just a parody of resident evil series written by Hakika, theres alot of similarities here and there, stab a doll in the head, get chased by a baby monstrosity, even the pot full of insects is there, still i found some interesting stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the heck is "Red Gate?"
1652325872093.png

Apparently, the red gate you're after is anal.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I kind of enjoyed it, even if at first i felt it was just a parody of resident evil series written by Hakika, theres alot of similarities here and there, stab a doll in the head, get chased by a baby monstrosity, even the pot full of insects is there, still i found some interesting stuff.

View attachment 1806503

Apparently, the red gate you're after is anal.
I'm going to use the term "red gate" from now on! AND WADDYA MEAN I'M "AFTER IT"!!!!!??????

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just got through stabbing a picture of a zoran and setting a zoran on fire. I did the cat thing again. I don't know where to go from here.

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020
Just to point out for those still unaware: sub-par is planning to translate this game in the near future when he has time to do so and after the dev is done patching the game for bugfixes.

Reactions: voath

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
24,238 steps

Edit: I just got an ending. Don't know which. I didn't like the way things were going.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

I actually really liked this game. The atmosphere was good. I just wanted more monstergirls and the game to be longer.

Edit2:
Treatment
There's no cure for Churg-Strauss syndrome, also known as eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (EGPA). But medications can help manage your symptoms.

I have no idea what they're saying,

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
after i gave the mansion key to the adventurer and enter the gate, i can't seem to find the way there. can i get a lil help?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
after i gave the mansion key to the adventurer and enter the gate, i can't seem to find the way there. can i get a lil help?
Im stuck in the same part, i can't find the knife in my inventory but i can show it to them, is there a place to use it? i've searched from top to botton and could'nt find a thing, help pls
Make sure you're using the updated version of this game, early versions had a bug where the knife wouldn't show despite being picked.

For those who haven't gotten the knife it's in this building 2nd floor, search under the table that has blood droplets.
1652502294199.png 1652502340067.png

If you haven't managed to get out there, you have to go to the last building and hide inside the closet.
1652502415164.png

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
btw there is a bug fix update 1.01
Do you know the password for the room where your locked in with the monster? there is a picture of a family of 5, the clock reads 1:14 and 12 were sacrificed.

worked it out you need to add them all up and instead of 1:14 its 13:14

so the password is 1331
"Add them all up"? I don't understand how you came to that conclusion.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just tried to leave the pavilion on my second run through but it didn't give me an option like "protect" or continue. Did I miss something on this runthrough?

Edit: I have no idea what this game is about even after getting all the endings. What about all those items in my inventory like that "red" stuff? What are the secrets and purposes of everything.?

Any way not to get killed by that girl constantly?

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I just tried to leave the pavilion on my second run through but it didn't give me an option like "protect" or continue. Did I miss something on this runthrough?

Edit: I have no idea what this game is about even after getting all the endings. What about all those items in my inventory like that "red" stuff? What are the secrets and purposes of everything.?

Any way not to get killed by that girl constantly?