RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
If i remember correct, it's in the storage room, the one in the mansion that we access after Zoram destroy some boxes that were hidding the ladder.
View attachment 1817685 View attachment 1817686
If i remember correct, it's in the storage room, the one in the mansion that we access after Zoram destroy some boxes that were hidding the ladder.
View attachment 1817685 View attachment 1817686
Hello Can you help with these box puzzle? 1653069601709.png

I can't figure out the solution for this one

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Hello Can you help with these box puzzle?
I can't figure out the solution for this one
There is a hidden box you're supposed to push right below the one you pushed, i would post a picture but i don't think i can go back to that place without starting a new save.

So when you get to the end instead of pushing the box in the order, take a step downwards and push

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
There is a hidden box you're supposed to push right below the one you pushed, i would post a picture but i don't think i can go back to that place without starting a new save.

So when you get to the end instead of pushing the box in the order, take a step downwards and push
Yeah I'm dumb I thought that was the only box there so I got stuck for a second there But yeah managed to get past those by the way Is there any walkthrough on this game? Like it's so confusing on what to do like I don't know what to do next after the scene where the MC imaginary kills the sisters

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
how do I get out of the starting room with the flashlight? do I just need to wait for the door to open or do I need to do a thing?

Purath

Sep 12, 2021
ENG title : L.Depth
JAP title: L.Depth
LINK :
Description : Horror, Femdom, Male Protagonist
(translated using deepl)

L.Depth is a short horror-style adventure game made in RPG Tskool MZ.
The aim of the game is to explore the darkness and escape from it.
The overall playing time is expected to be around 4-5 hours.

This game allows you to constantly check what you need to do now in the game.
Thus, you will never lose sight of the goal of the scenario.

During exploration in the dark, the game's sound effects are an important source of information.
Please note that playing with the sound off may interfere with your progress.

Sample pictures : View attachment 1790161 View attachment 1790162 View attachment 1790163 View attachment 1790164 View attachment 1790166 View attachment 1790168 View attachment 1790169 View attachment 1790170 View attachment 1790172 View attachment 1790173
+1
I really want to play this one

GlasgowMoon

Oct 30, 2021
Where do I get picture book and family photo for Inel? It seems I've accidentally given picture book to Miceli, if I remember right... Does that mean I can't get one of the endings at this point?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just got back on the net after weeks of having no internet!!! It felt like YEARS!!!!!!! Has the game been translated in that time!? Who was smiling in the window!!?? I played this a few times and still can barely string anything together-not that it's a bad thing. Any interesting discoveries!??? Those red lights are the bane of my existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On my runarounds I did find new items like "small key", "dirty sac", and some kind of red paper or bugs. Oh wait, I think it was "paper animal dolls."

SOMEBODY RESPOND!!!! I NEED A NEW HAKIKA GAME!!!!!

Last edited:

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020
I just got back on the net after weeks of having no internet!!! It felt like YEARS!!!!!!! Has the game been translated in that time!? Who was smiling in the window!!?? I played this a few times and still can barely string anything together-not that it's a bad thing. Any interesting discoveries!??? Those red lights are the bane of my existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On my runarounds I did find new items like "small key", "dirty sac", and some kind of red paper or bugs. Oh wait, I think it was "paper animal dolls."

SOMEBODY RESPOND!!!! I NEED A NEW HAKIKA GAME!!!!!
Most people are just waiting for sub-par’s translation of L.Depth to come out before playing. The one in the OP is an MTL, after all.

If you’re looking for a new hakika game, he’s been showing off characters from his next game recently, pic related. Just check his twitter for news on it. It’ll be a while before it comes out though.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Most people are just waiting for sub-par’s translation of L.Depth to come out before playing. The one in the OP is an MTL, after all.

If you’re looking for a new hakika game, he’s been showing off characters from his next game recently, pic related. Just check his twitter for news on it. It’ll be a while before it comes out though.
Thanks!

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020
I would also suggest joining sub-par's discord server (linked on his website) if you want people to talk to about the series. All of hakika's games are discussed there to death, including the untranslated ones. Translation news comes straight from there nowadays as well, since sub-par does not post on either f95zone or ulmf anymore.

Yhilm

Apr 18, 2022
Why is this not translated? i try to uninstall multiple times to see if it fixes it but it doesn't.

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020
Why is this not translated? i try to uninstall multiple times to see if it fixes it but it doesn't.
The translation in the OP is just an MTL that was hastily released 3 days after the game came out, so it’s no wonder there’s untranslated text still in there. Just wait for sub-par’s translation to come out if you want to play the game properly translated.

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
Does this game have any jumpscare besides the one in the intro? Or any scary images while inspecting stuff?