RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
After playing through the game with sub-par's translation, I have a modified understanding of the story, aided by the translation of the Japanese wiki.

Everything becomes clearer once you know who everyone is.

Important characters and facts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone's Diary and the Torn Picture Book:

Ending and "L. Depth" meaning:

tl;dr Gertrude and the villagers are all major dicks. Fuck them; they deserve to die.

Last edited:

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
After playing through the game with sub-par's translation, I have a modified understanding of the story, aided by the translation of the Japanese wiki.

Everything becomes clearer once you know who everyone is.

Important characters and facts:

Someone's Diary and the Torn Picture Book:

Ending and "L. Depth" meaning:

tl;dr Gertrude and the villagers are all major dicks. Fuck them; they deserve to die.
come for the fap and femdom, now i'm going to hide under my desk in fetal position

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
oh and question, but there an official walkthrough or a miniguide to get the good/bad endings and unlock the scenes?

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Hello! I stumbled upon a singing faceless doll and I first pick the knife option hoping the mc would carve its mouth to actually sing as if to draw the dolls face but he stabbed it and then I get the POV of the beast with someone shining, it chased that but was attack by falling debris then I killed it. Anyway my question is, was there other option that I could have used other than the knife to stabbed the singing faceless doll?

Edit: This is my first playthrough, and a lovable douche of a friend of mine told me that this had multiple endings, I don't want to backread since there are spoilers

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Hello! I stumbled upon a singing faceless doll and I first pick the knife option hoping the mc would carve its mouth to actually sing as if to draw the dolls face but he stabbed it and then I get the POV of the beast with someone shining, it chased that but was attack by falling debris then I killed it. Anyway my question is, was there other option that I could have used other than the knife to stabbed the singing faceless doll?

Edit: This is my first playthrough, and a lovable douche of a friend of mine told me that this had multiple endings, I don't want to backread since there are spoilers
No, it does and the game kinda makes it blatant when you get to the point you can choose an ending.

Reactions: da jungler

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Hello, I'm playing Subpar's translation, is there any use for the muted red flower?

Edit: Shit, I choose the I'll protect you two option and fuck I cried... the mc was the zolam

Edit2: What the heck, both option still ended with mc being the only one walking in the dark, saying it was already too late for him and monsterized afterwards woken up fine in the new world. and meeting the girls ouside the mansion. I thought there was different endings?

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Hello, I'm playing Subpar's translation, is there any use for the muted red flower?

Edit: Shit, I choose the I'll protect you two option and fuck I cried... the mc was the zolam

Edit2: What the heck, both option still ended with mc being the only one walking in the dark, saying it was already too late for him and monsterized afterwards woken up fine in the new world. and meeting the girls ouside the mansion. I thought there was different endings?
Maybe you glossed over it but remember when Caith(The adventurer) mentioned the Zolam might've been protecting you instead of being your enemies? That's the hint for how to get one of the other endings. Try to go and re-explore the areas you last saw the Zolam because don't forget, one of them is still alive. Also the other ending is just for getting all the H-scenes and having them both pregnant which allows you to choose an alternate ending when you try to do the normal one.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Maybe you glossed over it but remember when Caith(The adventurer) mentioned the Zolam might've been protecting you instead of being your enemies? That's the hint for how to get one of the other endings. Try to go and re-explore the areas you last saw the Zolam because don't forget, one of them is still alive. Also the other ending is just for getting all the H-scenes and having them both pregnant which allows you to choose an alternate ending when you try to do the normal one.
OK How do I unlocked other scenes from the one besides the Eldriched
I think these are Dwellers of the Deep
1660225928369.png

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
I killed the second zolam by burning and received an interactable item called unravaled flesh, so what now? There's still no bad end option

EDIT: Also how do you mean the safe/vault? None of the keys work

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I killed the second zolam by burning and received an interactable item called unravaled flesh, so what now? There's still no bad end option

EDIT: Also how do you mean the safe/vault? None of the keys work
Explore the well again(Or cave if you went to the well first) there's one more item you need and you use it and the unraveled flesh you have like you did with the items you got from Miseri and Inel for the first ending, once you do that with both items talk to either of the girls when they're in their room and show them the knife. And you open the safe with the small key you get from fishing in a certain area(I don't remember which one).