RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

Yhilm

Apr 18, 2022
The translation in the OP is just an MTL that was hastily released 3 days after the game came out, so it’s no wonder there’s untranslated text still in there. Just wait for sub-par’s translation to come out if you want to play the game properly translated.
well, i just need to wait, ty btw

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
So I have a couple of questions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lastly, how do I get either of the girls to enter a 'frustrated state'?

Wood_Hashira

Jan 11, 2021
The cave. Is SO Menacing to traverse. thinking about that baby monster in the early part is scary. Now I'm chronically scared.

Edit here: I'm stuck completely with the child and the fire puzzle thing. No idea where to go.

edit number 2: I'm blind, nvm

Last edited:

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020
The translation’s a week old now. Shouldn’t a new thread be made for the game to advertise that the translation is out? Kind of surprising that hasn’t been done already.

Reactions: cocotime and Azero

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
The gallery can be accessed from your bed. The Reminisce option takes you to the gallery.
Thanks, I seem to be missing these scenes and have no clue how to get them, one of them tells me to get all bed resting scenes which I seem to have done but it wont trigger for whatever reason.

EDIT: just had to rest about 10 times and it worked.
1658498705405.png

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
After playing through the game with sub-par's translation, I have a modified understanding of the story, aided by the translation of the Japanese wiki.

Everything becomes clearer once you know who everyone is.

Important characters and facts:

Someone's Diary and the Torn Picture Book:

Ending and "L. Depth" meaning:

tl;dr Gertrude and the villagers are all major dicks. Fuck them; they deserve to die.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Who are all the people I thank for this game and translation~~?! The MTL was great, notes from everyone was great, and finally a translation and an easy to use patch installation~! I'm so grateful. Thanks!

1658639000183.png
It appear to be locked in?
1658639118002.png

Last edited:

Vietcong69

Sep 14, 2019
what's the condition for the bad ending?
edit: so i crushed the zolam's flesh, is there anything more that i need to do ?

Last edited: