RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Explore the well again(Or cave if you went to the well first) there's one more item you need and you use it and the unraveled flesh you have like you did with the items you got from Miseri and Inel for the first ending, once you do that with both items talk to either of the girls when they're in their room and show them the knife. And you open the safe with the small key you get from fishing in a certain area(I don't remember which one).
Oh thanks gonna try em out now. Well there's only two area with body of water that we can search so its fine

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
@
VespidV

What's the code? It keeps telling me that I should think more about the numbers on the clock which is 14 minutes past 1. (1:14) If it was evening in 24 hour time. Stuck here like crazy. Tried adding 5 and 12 with 0114. Nothing
1660313456646.png

Last edited:

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Explore the well again(Or cave if you went to the well first) there's one more item you need and you use it and the unraveled flesh you have like you did with the items you got from Miseri and Inel for the first ending, once you do that with both items talk to either of the girls when they're in their room and show them the knife. And you open the safe with the small key you get from fishing in a certain area(I don't remember which one).
What's the code? in my above post

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
@
VespidV

What's the code? It keeps telling me that I should think more about the numbers on the clock which is 14 minutes past 1. (1:14) If it was evening in 24 hour time. Stuck here like crazy. Tried adding 5 and 12 with 0114. Nothing
View attachment 1980145
Honestly I don't know if this is how the game intended you to find out the password but it's 1331. The way I arrived at that was by counting the number of objects at the top of the room, I think I tried this because the first hint you got said something about objects(And since all of them sans the paper are on the top wall I assumed the paper wasn't included in that hint) which made me think you might need to count them which was 13 if you counted each candle individually. And then by adding the number 5 12 and 14 together, I think the hint you get before the clock one tells you something like maybe I should add all the numbers together which is why I think I tried that which was why I put the 13 and 31 together instead of adding them up.

It doesn't really feel like that's how you're meant to do it though right? Especially because like you said the game makes a point of telling you the "If it was evening in 24 hour time" bit so I really wonder what you were actually meant to do. Like I thought 14 minutes after 1 it meant something like 1:14 too and when you add 5 and 12 you get 17 which gets you 131 added all together which is three of the numbers you'd need but how would you know to insert the next 3 in there? Like I tried reverse engineering it by looking at various stuff with the knowledge that 1331 is the answer but I just couldn't really work out what would let you get that number from the stuff you had and if you adhered to the hints other than what I did to get the solution, but that really doesn't feel like the intended way. And so I wondered what would happen if you used the other 1o'clock in 24 hour time which would make the number 13:14 which 1314+17 does give you 1331 but how would you ever think to use that when the hint says "if it's in the evening" and that 1o'clock is in the afternoon and not really associated in any way with the evening? I wonder if it was an issue with timezones that got overlooked, like maybe it makes sense because in Japan it would be night at that time or something?

Last edited:

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
So can you
Honestly I don't know if this is how the game intended you to find out the password but it's 1331. The way I arrived at that was by counting the number of objects at the top of the room, I think I tried this because the first hint you got said something about objects(And since all of them sans the paper are on the top wall I assumed the paper wasn't included in that hint) which made me think you might need to count them which was 13 if you counted each candle individually. And then by adding the number 5 12 and 14 together, I think the hint you get before the clock one tells you something like maybe I should add all the numbers together which is why I think I tried that which was why I put the 13 and 31 together instead of adding them up.

It doesn't really feel like that's how you're meant to do it though right? Especially because like you said the game makes a point of telling you the "If it was evening in 24 hour time" bit so I really wonder what you were actually meant to do. Like I thought 14 minutes after 1 it meant something like 1:14 too and when you add 5 and 12 you get 17 which gets you 131 added all together which is three of the numbers you'd need but how would you know to insert the next 3 in there? Like I tried reverse engineering it by looking at various stuff with the knowledge that 1331 is the answer but I just couldn't really work out what would let you get that number from the stuff you had and if you adhered to the hints other than what I did to get the solution, but that really doesn't feel like the intended way. And so I wondered what would happen if you used the other 1o'clock in 24 hour time which would make the number 13:14 which 1314+17 does give you 1331 but how would you ever think to use that when the hint says "if it's in the evening" and that 1o'clock is in the afternoon and not really associated in any way with the evening? I wonder if it was an issue with timezones that got overlooked, like maybe it makes sense because in Japan it would be night at that time or something?
Yes, I thought I wasnt getting the logic there.. Maybe it was the translation wasnt precise about the riddle

Also how the fuck can you escape against that adventurer-san with all of the red flickering light that kills me? Have you reached the end of it?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So can you

Yes, I thought I wasnt getting the logic there.. Maybe it was the translation wasnt precise about the riddle

Also how the fuck can you escape against that adventurer-san with all of the red flickering light that kills me? Have you reached the end of it?
Yeah it requires a lot of memorization and trial and error, it took me like an hour and a half it's extremely hard. Especially the second floor of it because the adventurer shows up right behind you almost immediately and the orbs start moving which causes you to have to weave between them while avoiding her. The only advice I can really give is that most orbs kill you once you get within two tiles of them meaning that it's kinda like this where touching an x will kill you.
....X
..XXX
XXOXX
..XXX
....X
Also on the second floor when you first trigger the dialogue it's best to not close the text box right away and instead wait for the orb closest to you to go up twice and close it when it first starts to go up the third time. Because otherwise you can really easily get into a situation a little farther on where you'll get trapped between the cycle of some orbs and waiting for it to clear is near impossible because the adventurer will be extremely close to you when that happens. And this is kinda the only setup I found that consistently works to avoid (the adventurer only spawns once you close it) that while also making it relatively easy to get around decent chunk of the orbs pretty easily once you find where exactly when and where it's safe to move.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
anyone know how to trigger the 3rd ending
Trigger all the H-scenes minus the three on the bottom right of the center carpet in the recollection room and get both girls pregnant, then try to go through the door like you would for the normal ending and you'll get a new option.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Yeah it requires a lot of memorization and trial and error, it took me like an hour and a half it's extremely hard. Especially the second floor of it because the adventurer shows up right behind you almost immediately and the orbs start moving which causes you to have to weave between them while avoiding her. The only advice I can really give is that most orbs kill you once you get within two tiles of them meaning that it's kinda like this where touching an x will kill you.
....X
..XXX
XXOXX
..XXX
....X
Also on the second floor when you first trigger the dialogue it's best to not close the text box right away and instead wait for the orb closest to you to go up twice and close it when it first starts to go up the third time. Because otherwise you can really easily get into a situation a little farther on where you'll get trapped between the cycle of some orbs and waiting for it to clear is near impossible because the adventurer will be extremely close to you when that happens. And this is kinda the only setup I found that consistently works to avoid (the adventurer only spawns once you close it) that while also making it relatively easy to get around decent chunk of the orbs pretty easily once you find where exactly when and where it's safe to move.
I think I'm just gonna kill my curiosity in doing it myself since I can't pass the first curve that begins at the top after passing through the first long line of flickering death traps... So I'll just ask you what happens after the mc escape her? Or anything to do with this bad-end route in general.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I think I'm just gonna kill my curiosity in doing it myself since I can't pass the first curve that begins at the top after passing through the first long line of flickering death traps... So I'll just ask you what happens after the mc escape her? Or anything to do with this bad-end route in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
So basically, if I force my way after the series of events in the bad route, I'm locked in solely for that route unless I reload then? Also that's neat, if the mc or the girls can alter reality just like that, as long as they are in the nightmare affected world, then won't the story resolve if they conjure this Ava person which is the third child that died in the story to be well and alive.

Now that I think about it, isn't mc the one who started this whole mess which means he fucked his own daughters albeit his emotions incarnate. Sad that their mother died when the nightmare disipated or did I understood that wrong..?

Hakika really is good creator with all this story's progression also fuck those villagers, on that note though what happened to them anyway?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So basically, if I force my way after the series of events in the bad route, I'm locked in solely for that route unless I reload then? Also that's neat, if the mc or the girls can alter reality just like that, as long as they are in the nightmare affected world, then won't the story resolve if they conjure this Ava person which is the third child that died in the story to be well and alive.

Now that I think about it, isn't mc the one who started this whole mess which means he fucked his own daughters albeit his emotions incarnate. Sad that their mother died when the nightmare disipated or did I understood that wrong..?

Hakika really is good creator with all this story's progression also fuck those villagers, on that note though what happened to them anyway?

Last edited:

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
I see. I kinda already felt that our mc was conflicted with his identity. During my gameplay, it keeps jumping to scenes that doesn't makes sense like he was able to go to a world that you play as a cat, only to kill the rats. Then there was also with the zolams in a pvp world that you get stuck in without any knowledge from the players how they got themselves in it and only when you kill them can you be free from that world. The first clue I had with it, was that he has an amnesia but with the series of him going blank and seemingly possessed I had inclined him towards things like schizophrenic or multiple identity disorder.

I'm actually still stuck at who our mc is, if he is Will or Ava. Since Caith says she isn't sure either. Also what happened to the villagers? We never got a closure if they were enveloped with the Divine/Will's curse/nightmare

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
After just finishing the game I really hope the canon ending is the good ending. Unlike Asylum which the bad ending was the canon one.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm actually still stuck at who our mc is, if he is Will or Ava. Since Caith says she isn't sure either. Also what happened to the villagers? We never got a closure if they were enveloped with the Divine/Will's curse/nightmare
The Village wasn't affected but the fact that Caith wants to have the guild send her report to Nora's mother is meant to be a sort of an implied insult from Caith to Gertrude in a sort of "this was all your fault and you got your own daughter killed and we're going to save her daughters from dying" sort of way.

After just finishing the game I really hope the canon ending is the good ending. Unlike Asylum which the bad ending was the canon one.
I don't think the "bad" ending in Asylum is even canon considering Hakika's new game stars Ino and he'd have to be totally dead for the "bad" ending to be canon.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
The Village wasn't affected but the fact that Caith wants to have the guild send her report to Nora's mother is meant to be a sort of an implied insult from Caith to Gertrude in a sort of "this was all your fault and you got your own daughter killed and we're going to save her daughters from dying" sort of way.

I don't think the "bad" ending in Asylum is even canon considering Hakika's new game stars Ino and he'd have to be totally dead for the "bad" ending to be canon.
oh. I never actually saw the bad ending since I accidently saved over my pre ending save and didn't want to replay the entire game just to get back to the ending choice. I thought that because something someone else said in the Asylum thread and what Versa said in the post ending content in Kludge. (Edit: Something about her friends not being welcomed)

Nice to see that Ino is alive though as he is my favorite character in Asylum.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
oh. I never actually saw the bad ending since I accidently saved over my pre ending save and didn't want to replay the entire game just to get back to the ending choice. I thought that because something someone else said in the Asylum thread and what Versa said in the post ending content in Kludge. (Edit: Something about her friends not being welcomed)

Nice to see that Ino is alive though as he is my favorite character in Asylum.
To be honest I wouldn't really call it a "bad" ending, the game portrays both the Versa and Ino endings as being just as valid and tries to present them in a way where both could be viewed as evil or good from a certain perspective as for example in the Versa ending Malice doesn't side with Versa because she wants to help her end the world but because she views Versa as a friend and doesn't want to kill her and even Versa doesn't want to end the world out of a sense of Malice(pun intended) but because she feels it's an inherent aspect to her nature that the world will end once she appears in it. Asylum even kinda frames it as if she's not actually the calamity itself and moreso a catalyst for it and just doesn't realize that herself and since it's been so long that her very nature has started to change to conform to that misunderstanding, implying that she could be "saved" and freed from that role and so choosing the Ino ending could be viewed as Malice abandoning Versa to that fate. The only ending in the game I'd outright consider a bad ending is the Calamity ending where you go the Versa route and then in the post-game kill Ino's dragon from which causes the Calamity to take over Malice which then proceeds to kill Versa as well.

But the reason people think the Versa ending is canon was because at the time Kludge came out and before Innocent Rules was announced was because of Versa mentioning that she's waiting for her friends. And her mentioning that the world would probably hate them is clearly meant to show that Malice and friends sided with Versa, but since Ino is still around in his human form that's why I said it might not be canon either because it might mean that what actually happened in canon at the end of Asylum didn't play out exactly how it does in the game.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
To be honest I wouldn't really call it a "bad" ending, the game portrays both the Versa and Ino endings as being just as valid and tries to present them in a way where both could be viewed as evil or good from a certain perspective as for example in the Versa ending Malice doesn't side with Versa because she wants to help her end the world but because she views Versa as a friend and doesn't want to kill her and even Versa doesn't want to end the world out of a sense of Malice(pun intended) but because she feels it's an inherent aspect to her nature that the world will end once she appears in it. Asylum even kinda frames it as if she's not actually the calamity itself and moreso a catalyst for it and just doesn't realize that herself and since it's been so long that her very nature has started to change to conform to that misunderstanding, implying that she could be "saved" and freed from that role and so choosing the Ino ending could be viewed as Malice abandoning Versa to that fate. The only ending in the game I'd outright consider a bad ending is the Calamity ending where you go the Versa route and then in the post-game kill Ino's dragon from which causes the Calamity to take over Malice which then proceeds to kill Versa as well.

But the reason people think the Versa ending is canon was because at the time Kludge came out and before Innocent Rules was announced was because of Versa mentioning that she's waiting for her friends. And her mentioning that the world would probably hate them is clearly meant to show that Malice and friends sided with Versa, but since Ino is still around in his human form that's why I said it might not be canon either because it might mean that what actually happened in canon at the end of Asylum didn't play out exactly how it does in the game.
Basically neither side you pick is the good or canon ending. I guess the only "good' ending you can get is the Neutral/Lewd Ending.?

Edit: Maybe when the next SEQUEL game releases maybe talking with Ino might hint to what actually happened.

Last edited: