RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

loos2

May 4, 2020
I must have negative iq but i cant get out of the first room,i find the torchlight then find the creepy slump thing but then i have no idea how to get out
i think i mashed Z everywhere

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
I must have negative iq but i cant get out of the first room,i find the torchlight then find the creepy slump thing but then i have no idea how to get out
i think i mashed Z everywhere
you need to open the item menu and interact with the slump and it will promp to break it.

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
I'm stuck at the part where the entrance is boarded up and I take a piece from it, what do I do next?
Go to the room where the sister found you in a closet. There is a path in that room that is blocked off, but you can access it with the board you just obtained. Go down that path and the cave should now be open for you to explore now.

Bruhmomento99

Oct 31, 2021
Go to the room where the sister found you in a closet. There is a path in that room that is blocked off, but you can access it with the board you just obtained. Go down that path and the cave should now be open for you to explore now.
Thanks, finally got past that after 30+ minutes of interacting with practically everything else but that lol

whatzooka

Jan 25, 2019
it doesnt say anything when you press on the slump in the items menu?
it should say use it or something along those line that will promp you to break it
when i press x i have 3 options and there is no slump in the first 2 and the last one is the options

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
Cattura.PNG
it should be like this, before this screen i chose the one at the top just like in your picture then the one i have highlighted

JackBakery

Sep 19, 2021
After having a nightmare/dream about that red woman thing. What do I have to do next? anyone got further than this?

Also how do I open the safe thing and what is the purpose of the cat killing mouses portal(?)?

JackBakery

Sep 19, 2021
ok nvm I got through somehow. I also need a little bit of help because I'm playing in japanese version and can't understand a thing
but the thing I need help with is probably a spoiler so uhm yea spoiler ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Or maybe this is the the answer. The normal ending gives you an item, so should the bad ending. Maybe they can be combined. Except the bad ending is made straight up for sado-masochists. I wont be able to complete it without a noclip. I fucking tried for 30 minutes and can't pass the first corridor.

Edit: ah fuck it, I'll wait for guide. My exploits dont work. :C
I had a dejavu from another of Hakika's game and i think the third path is depravity actually.
Maybe we just need to raise affection with both girls and then the prompt to refuse to go out and just stay there will pop up.

Hakika is known to put a 3rd, lewd ending in his games.
I didn't understand the ending, can someone explain the following points to me?
a great thanks to Lyem for your guide
That's gonna be long...

ok nvm I got through somehow. I also need a little bit of help because I'm playing in japanese version and can't understand a thing
but the thing I need help with is probably a spoiler so uhm yea spoiler ahead.

Depends which end you're aiming for.