4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

silverarrow1026

Jan 17, 2024
Has anyone got a walkthrough or something ? I've explored what I think is the entirety of the sewers and I don't know what's next. There's the door with the key but I didn't find anything to open it

I think you are at the top of the furthest right screen of the map if you saw the door with a keyhole. From the top ledges, probably in the third ledge (i can't remember), when you jump or drop down to the second row of ledge, there is an entrance (black hole). Once you defeated the enemies inside, you will find an object or key to open that locked door from the top middle ledge.

Hope this helps, but you are not missing much. As the game is "to be continued" until the next update comes out.

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
I've put together a BepInEx Plugin Pack.

Download: BepInExPack.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Read the included readme.txt file for further details. [Each folder has it's own readme that briefly describes the purpose of that folder]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: If I end up converting the Cheat Menu to a plugin myself, that will also be included once it is done.

P.P.S: Included plugins and optional plugins subject to change as needed.

EDIT: EnableResize and EnableFullScreenToggle removed from optional plugins as they are completely unneeded.
How do I apply the patch???
1718247148165.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Since its version 0.03 game has literally 3 enemies you can meet in a matter of 15 minutes. Go and play it you bloody casual.
And if the gameplay is too hard, use the Cheat Menu.

Not to mention there's not really any advantage to having a 100% save at this early stage of development.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Which host did you download from? Those links in the OP couldn't be more sus even if they tried.
I've found Terminal to be reliable (of what I have downloaded from it)

Highly suggest to support the dev for access to the official links though if able.

Reactions: Xill
Jun 30, 2021
Jesus the download links almost got me to download some viruses... Workupload is NOT reliable at all, remember to check the file sizes fellas.

kekono

Feb 12, 2021
Update preview for Beta 0.04 更新預告

Hello, everyone, this is B-flat.
Here is a brief overview of the content scheduled to be updated in July:
Update Content

• New Map: Blackberry Dale
  • New NPCs: Sapphyra, Protya, Baneberis
  • New Side Quest: Investigate the Abandoned Basement
  • New Special Equipment: Tentacle Panties
  • New poses when lying down
  • New level-up functionality
  • New item enhancement features
  • New gallery functions including scene names
  • New dodge action for Vita
  • Improved presentation of various values in the statistics List
  • Fixed an issue where dead monsters would momentarily revive when switching scenes
  • Fixed an issue where some tentacle roots didn't wither after death
  • Fixed an animation glitch when landing from a high altitude
  • Fixed an issue where the pregnancy status was still displayed after giving birth
  • Fixed an issue where sprites could fall off of the map in certain areas of the tentacle nest
  • Fixed a bug where sprites would sometimes fly abnormally when hit by a tentacle pulling attack
  • Fixed some sound effect errors
  • Fixed an issue where character portraits would disappear after closing the backpack
  • Fixed an issue where soak time in the cumpool was not counted
  • Fixed mid-layer background position errors
Expected Update Time
Before 7/7

Japanese and Korean Translations
The Japanese and Korean translations are currently being handled by the publisher, Mango Party, similarly to the previous game "The Agnietta".
We have had numerous back-and-forth communications with the team to ensure the highest quality localization and translation.
I apologize to Japanese and Korean users for not being able to provide translated versions yet.
I will update the game with partial translations as they are completed. Thank you for your patience.

Miscellaneous
This update features a much larger map, which required a lot of time to draw materials and design levels. As a result, NPC portraits will not be updated this month.
The basic framework of the game is now mostly complete with this version.
Initially, I planned to release this version as the first demo, but realized that would make everyone wait too long.
I am grateful to all players who have tolerated the more problematic previous versions.
Currently, the basic framework still needs Vita's crawling action and the cross-section system.
I plan to slightly adjust my development pace for the next version.
At the current development speed, my body is having a hard time keeping up. I have tried my best to establish many small tools to assist rapid development, but there are just too many details and elements to create for an entire game.
I must also consider the workload of the art team, whom I've been pushing hard these past few months. They've done an amazing job!
Adjusting the development speed to be more sustainable will be best for all parties.
Thank you all for your support. I will continue to work hard.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes