4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

silverarrow1026

Jan 17, 2024
Has anyone got a walkthrough or something ? I've explored what I think is the entirety of the sewers and I don't know what's next. There's the door with the key but I didn't find anything to open it

I think you are at the top of the furthest right screen of the map if you saw the door with a keyhole. From the top ledges, probably in the third ledge (i can't remember), when you jump or drop down to the second row of ledge, there is an entrance (black hole). Once you defeated the enemies inside, you will find an object or key to open that locked door from the top middle ledge.

Hope this helps, but you are not missing much. As the game is "to be continued" until the next update comes out.

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
I've put together a BepInEx Plugin Pack.

Download: BepInExPack.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Read the included readme.txt file for further details. [Each folder has it's own readme that briefly describes the purpose of that folder]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: If I end up converting the Cheat Menu to a plugin myself, that will also be included once it is done.

P.P.S: Included plugins and optional plugins subject to change as needed.

EDIT: EnableResize and EnableFullScreenToggle removed from optional plugins as they are completely unneeded.
How do I apply the patch???
1718247148165.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Since its version 0.03 game has literally 3 enemies you can meet in a matter of 15 minutes. Go and play it you bloody casual.
And if the gameplay is too hard, use the Cheat Menu.

Not to mention there's not really any advantage to having a 100% save at this early stage of development.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Which host did you download from? Those links in the OP couldn't be more sus even if they tried.
I've found Terminal to be reliable (of what I have downloaded from it)

Highly suggest to support the dev for access to the official links though if able.

Reactions: Xill
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes