4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
oops. and what happens?
I just got the "beautiful burden" event with a girl who is on pills... specially double-checked her stats - it is indicated that she is taking pills... and who should I trust now? triggered event or pills?

no, I'm not sorry if the pills do not give complete protection, on the contrary, I will abuse this moment in every possible way - because i gameplay the role of bull-breader and try to knock entire city.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
oops. and what happens?
I just got the "beautiful burden" event with a girl who is on pills... specially double-checked her stats - it is indicated that she is taking pills... and who should I trust now? triggered event or pills?

no, I'm not sorry if the pills do not give complete protection, on the contrary, I will abuse this moment in every possible way - because i gameplay the role of bull-breader and try to knock entire city.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the beginning of the game if you choose a realistic pregnancy it says birth control pills are not 100% accurate, cmiiw, so girls can still get pregnant even if they take birth control pills

I used to make a challenge for myself to impregnate many women who are taking birth control pills too:D:D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is a warning and only for testers who want to test the new Rnepy 8.1 version of the game with the merge bugfix.
For any bugs you may run into please report it on the Discord site.

Tristimdorion — 04/23/2023 1:34 PM
[1:34 PM]
Please note that the BugFix-Merge branche is a Work In Progress, save games can break on any commit, if you just want to play the game stick to the Develop branch of the game on the OP.

Tristimdorion — Yesterday at 7:17 AM
For all willing to help with testing the Renpy 8.1 version of the game: 1.71Gb.

I will gather some feedback before updating the bugfix-merge branch.

A patch for bugs already reported.
Tristimdorion — Today at 12:10 AM
Patch for Renpy 8.1 build can be downloaded here, unpack in your "game" folder and overwrite existing files. 19.3 mb.
(edited) ((Removed, outdated.))

Tristimdorion — Yesterday at 11:43 PM
Here is patch 2023.06.03 for the Renpy 8.1 build:
It fixes reported issues and some more I found during testing (most notably an issue with the Policies/IT_Projects, so you might see them revert back to their initial state if you continue a save), also added some anal variants to the shower and lily morning event, since these positions unlock first in their quest-lines.

Now if you want to get more bug fix patches for this go to the Discord site every few days to check for them.
Once all bugs have been found and fix this version will soon come in for everyone.

The patch will get updated every day so please redownload it around 4 PM MST every day and check the date and time of the file to see if you need it.

Last edited:

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
This is a warning and only for testers who want to test the new Rnepy 8.1 version of the game with the merge bugfix.

Please note that the BugFix-Merge branche is a Work In Progress, save games can break on any commit, if you just want to play the game stick to the Develop branch of the game on the OP.

Mega

Patch for Renpy 8.1 build can be downloaded here, unpack in your "game" folder and overwrite existing files. 19.3 mb.
Mega (edited)

Now if you want to get more bug fix patches for this go to the Discord site every few days to check for them.
Once all bugs have been found and fix this version will soon come in for everyone.
Challenge Accepted

gimme

Aug 6, 2016

Mega

Mega (edited)

I don't use Discord but I see text messages are being delivered twice. Cara also spits out an error when you do her second investment. Ignoring it and going for a third investment also results in an error. Might be related to how you can immediately invest into her 2nd then 3rd after the 1st which wasn't the case previously.

ACME

Feb 9, 2018

Mega

Mega (edited)

Also, after choosing company color i can't manage company outfits

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't use Discord but I see text messages are being delivered twice. Cara also spits out an error when you do her second investment. Ignoring it and going for a third investment also results in an error. Might be related to how you can immediately invest into her 2nd then 3rd after the 1st which wasn't the case previously.
Also, after choosing company color i can't manage company outfits
Redownload the patch, when a bug gets fixed the patch will be updated.
Now patch is updated to 3 pm today.

Patch update, 3 PM today.

This is only for the test version I posted several post above and not for the OP version of the game.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Feature request (assuming some new mod version hasn't changed it):

One of the things I enjoy in this game is molding the girl's opinions using clarity/serums. Trouble is, with clarity the ever increasing costs never go down. Most of this game's aspects let you use time as a resource to recover. Why not have the clarity cost increase slowly go down over time, such as once a week or at least once a month?

Johnny2000

Jul 16, 2020
Feature request (assuming some new mod version hasn't changed it):

One of the things I enjoy in this game is molding the girl's opinions using clarity/serums. Trouble is, with clarity the ever increasing costs never go down. Most of this game's aspects let you use time as a resource to recover. Why not have the clarity cost increase slowly go down over time, such as once a week or at least once a month?
My approach to this, while I partially agree with you, is to chemically mold/transform them (it's my opinion on the spirit of the game) I consider using trance/hypnosis as a sort of brute forcing your will upon them.

So learn what you can change using serums (especially with different nanobots). Hire them (even if just temporary) to avoid the grind and give them daily doses and maybe even weekend doses.

Of course you can't change everything, but the costs are gonna drop considerably for what is left to change with the help of hypnosis/trance and use of clarity.

Edit: I forgot to mention to use Sarah/meetings with employee to also change their opinions.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Clutchfrog

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Feature request

in the "special roles" area, there need to display of the fact that <this girl> is a "permanent office slut" or POS.
or TOS for "temporary office slut".
or make them wear special clothing which help easy know who she is. it is maybe another color scheme - if usual working girl wear yellow top black bottom then sluts wear black top yellow bottom.

maybe in the next update something can be thought of for this, please? =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Candace (Candy) - bimbo girl of a guy who dumped Ophelia
question is - how to hire her to work for me in the supply department? can i hire her at all? she have good supply skill. and i managed to have her dump the guy who dumper Ophelia (i get her pregnant). but how to hire Candy? =)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Candace (Candy) - bimbo girl of a guy who dumped Ophelia
question is - how to hire her to work for me in the supply department? can i hire her at all? she have good supply skill. and i managed to have her dump the guy who dumper Ophelia (i get her pregnant). but how to hire Candy? =)
You have to play through her story line and then you get to hire her.

Reactions: ramvivat

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
My approach to this, while I partially agree with you, is to chemically mold/transform them (it's my opinion on the spirit of the game) I consider using trance/hypnosis as a sort of brute forcing your will upon them.

So learn what you can change using serums (especially with different nanobots). Hire them (even if just temporary) to avoid the grind and give them daily doses and maybe even weekend doses.

Of course you can't change everything, but the costs are gonna drop considerably for what is left to change with the help of hypnosis/trance and use of clarity.

Edit: I forgot to mention to use Sarah/meetings with employee to also change their opinions.
I've used the serums to adjust opinions, and its fun, the only issue with those is you can't fine tune them, and some of them increase opinions you may not want increased. If we could a make a custom opinion serum, even if only one at a time, it would help a lot.

Reactions: JoZEr

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Don't see their names mentioned on the last dozen pages or so, so I thought I'd mention a couple issues I've ran into with the latest bug-fix-merge.

Maya's and Kaya's progression stalls because you can't get to the Mall or the University at night with the updated map.

For Kaya this means you can't do the study sessions with Erica and progress to the point where you can hire interns over the weekend. I'm also unable to take her home after going out for drinks in the evening.

For Maya this means you can't attend the LAN party events with Alex.

Possibly related with Maya is that I'm also stuck at the event creating energy drinks. I get the event where you offer to make her the energy drinks, but the even to discuss this with the head researcher never happens and every time I go to the gaming center I get the same event about the energy drinks over and over.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Don't see their names mentioned on the last dozen pages or so, so I thought I'd mention a couple issues I've ran into with the latest bug-fix-merge.

Maya's and Kaya's progression stalls because you can't get to the Mall or the University at night with the updated map.

For Kaya this means you can't do the study sessions with Erica and progress to the point where you can hire interns over the weekend. I'm also unable to take her home after going out for drinks in the evening.

Possibly related with Maya is that I'm also stuck at the event creating energy drinks. I get the event where you offer to make her the energy drinks, but the even to discuss this with the head researcher never happens and every time I go to the gaming center I get the same event about the energy drinks over and over.
If you want the devs to see these bugs, you should post them on Discord. Linked in OP.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've used the serums to adjust opinions, and its fun, the only issue with those is you can't fine tune them, and some of them increase opinions you may not want increased. If we could a make a custom opinion serum, even if only one at a time, it would help a lot.
That's why I only like to use trance from sex to change opinions.
There is a serum for trance.
I only use the serums when there is no other option or can't get them into trance with sex.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021

When you say latest bugfix-merge, you are talking about. The one built on Ren py. 8.1 ?? Screenshot 2023-06-02 201318.png

Last edited:

Johnny2000

Jul 16, 2020
I still partially agree with you, and I also would have liked for Sarah to have the possibility to improve Weekends, Monday and Friday, since these traits could really impact the persons mood.

Anyway, a last tip regarding use of serums; it can be hard to fine-tune something, like breast size. So use short life-span on the serums. Like if you use the High Capacity serum, you can cut the duration down to two turns.
Also, if you want to fatten someone up, but they became too fat, you can always slim them down at the Gym.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes