4.70 star(s) 50 Votes

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
There's something wrong with one of the console cheat commands.

This one apparently doesn't work anymore: the_person.sluttiness = xxx (From 0 to 100) but it gives me this error: "AttributeError: can't set attribute."

Got any idea to fix this or there's a new command that I need to type in. I know there's a Cheat Menu in the game which doesn't do everything.
Sluttiness can be increased from the cheat menu. Talk to the person, open the cheat menu, then increase or decrease what you want.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys, can someone explain how Lust -> Clarity conversion works.
I just had a threesome with Lily and Jennifer event and I had almost 100% lust, but it just converted in like 200 Clarity.
I feel like I get this unfair conversion rates A LOT.
Is there a bug that for some interactions lust % are converted into Clarity, instead of converting the absolute value?!
Or are there some other limitations that result in constant decrease of lust conversion?!
Thanks!

Update: Just double-checked, its fine with all other women, but with Jennifer and Lily I am certainly getting much less Clarity than should be given.
Their Novelty scores also factor into that conversion. The lower their novelty is, the lower the clarity you get.

Nov 7, 2017
Sluttiness can be increased from the cheat menu. Talk to the person, open the cheat menu, then increase or decrease what you want.
I know that. :FacePalm: I said I know there's a cheat menu in the game which doesn't do everything like I mean it skips some of the attribute numbers and another I like using the console because it's faster than using the cheat menu. Plus I made a cheat file where I can type all the stats for the girls at once plus the stats for the MC where I got it already setup for myself when I start the game. I just want to know the new command.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
I'm not positive, but I think there might be a dialogue option that just doesn't show up until you have the full amount of money you need. Try cheating yourself up to $25,000 in the bank and see if anything changes. Let me know if that doesn't work, because I'm at the same stage in her Love Story progress, so I can keep an eye out for any further developments.
current money amount is 2,628,138, so i don't think it's money that's the problem

Reactions: ramvivat
Nov 7, 2017
Well I just found the new console cheat command for Sluttiness. Apparently you have to add the underscore after the period now. I used the extended variable viewer tool that I add to the game to find it. It's odd that the newest version of the game that the variable has changed.

New Command: the_person._sluttiness = xxx (From 0 to 100)

Old Command: the_person.sluttiness = xxx (From 0 to 100)

Reactions: Ssato243

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
i'm also stuck on erica the story progress menu says to get to know her, but when i click on that button in the gym, she says to meet her at her home in the evening, but she's never home in the evening 1715345113490.png

Reactions: Ssato243

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I got mom the boob job and I'm told that I need to wait for something to happen at work to progress the NTR storyline but that was 60 days ago in the game. Did I miss something?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Since the money is not a problem, tell me an unambiguously understandable algorithm, so that you can give mother money to ransom the mortgaged housing? And the mother also mentioned the need to repair the car. But for some reason, this aspect does not always pop up from passing to passage. Yes, Sogdasen, the sequence of passage is different, for an element of randomness. But nevertheless, since the money in the game is not a problem, how can you raise a conversation with your mother about the redemption of the mortgaged housing? Why can you make room renovation but you can’t buy housing? Some inconsistency is obtained.

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
Progress with Ashley is stuck for me, I just get the "Complete the boobjob and subsequent blowjob training events" message when trying to see any position other than foreplay. 95 days in, her love/sluttiness/obedience are all quite high. Did I miss or break an event with her?

1715377939239.png

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Guys, can someone explain how Lust -> Clarity conversion works.
I just had a threesome with Lily and Jennifer event and I had almost 100% lust, but it just converted in like 200 Clarity.
I feel like I get this unfair conversion rates A LOT.
Is there a bug that for some interactions lust % are converted into Clarity, instead of converting the absolute value?!
Or are there some other limitations that result in constant decrease of lust conversion?!
Thanks!

Update: Just double-checked, its fine with all other women, but with Jennifer and Lily I am certainly getting much less Clarity than should be given.
It's affected by the "novelty" stat - basically, you're penalized for being monogamous. Slightly longer version: there's a stat called "novelty" (visible in the girl's summary screen at the bottom of the "sex skills" box:
1715379943200.png
) which degrades by I think 5% per girl each time you have a sex scene with her, and regens by like 1 or 2% each day. Lust * Novelty (or something like that) = total clarity gained. So, if you sleep with someone 5 times in a day, the next time will produce 75% the clarity you'd get if it was a brand new person. The stat changes also show up in the summary pop-up at the bottom-right of the screen - here's after interacting with someone at 100%...
1715380178060.png

...and here's after with someone at 85%:
1715380290206.png

If you're seeing weirdness outside of this, let us know!

Reactions: rb813 and teletube

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Progress with Ashley is stuck for me, I just get the "Complete the boobjob and subsequent blowjob training events" message when trying to see any position other than foreplay. 95 days in, her love/sluttiness/obedience are all quite high. Did I miss or break an event with her?

View attachment 3622884
There's an event that spawns inconsistently (or at least, I haven't been able to determine how to MAKE it be consistent) where you meet her in your office at the end of the day. It'll proc eventually - in the meantime, improving her opinion of boobjobs and blowjobs and of being submissive would not be bad ideas. ;)

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
The dinner dosing option used to let you choose who to dose individually.
Oh, did that change so it's one for everyone? Weird. I would ask about that in the discord, if I were you; personally, I was trained by just about every prior version to not bother dosing people at night if it can be avoided since (historically; this appears to be different now maybe?) overnight sapped multiple turns of serum and was a worse investment.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to change body tan without using cheats?
Not that I'm aware of, no. Might be plans for a tanning salon somewhere, but there's plans for *LOTS* of stuff and very few people working on the coding for 'em.

What does that new little icon signify that appears next to girls you've been intimate with? Is that all it means?
Yep!

Reactions: rb813 and krzay

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
There is a bug I think that you need to deselect current personal serum to see the tooltip on hover over with description of the serums.
Anyhow for Libido enhancement You need Refined Stimulants
Workaholic - Quick Release Nootropics
2nd "Aura" column:
Aura of Compliance - Obedience Enhancer
Aura of Arousal - Pleasure Center Stimulator
Aura of Fertility - Fertility Enhancement

I also have a question about the new version.
What happened to the option to convince mother to quit her job ?
Is it now part of some quest chain or was it removed?
What are the requirements for personal serums to kick in? I don't seem to have the events about them to fire. Possibly related to Ashley / Steph changes, as I chose FWB option.
Some of her events mention her bringing serums into CEO office.

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes