4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

Grumlydude

Mar 15, 2023
I don't know if this is still the case because i haven't been able to trigger it for ages.. but on the Candice quest line there is an event when she gets caught in public and you are being called to salvage the situation where you rush to the police station. This is what unlocked the station for me.

But this was a long time ago and since then the Candice quest always stops at employing her. You see this whole thing suppose to play out after you hire her but before you can reverse her Bimbo condition.

I have no idea if these steps are still present. I'd appreciate if someone would shed some light on if the whole Candice quest line up to that point (or further) is still in, given different requirements, paused, suspended or what?
Most of Candace events are disabled. Including her getting arrested.

Reactions: oldshoe and Ennoch
Jan 7, 2018
This is not required, as neither Jennifer nor Lily had those traits in my save and I've done plenty of photoshoots with them. Or it wasn't required in the version I played at the time. I think it was the last big 2023 update.
Happy to have helped, though.
Yes, but sometimes the event that starts it all (Jennifer asking "where's Lily getting her money") happens very early in the game, sometimes it never happens. Now that I think about it, sometimes there is a random event of Lily asking you to take extra pictures (I mean, not requested by the MC, just by some random guy) so that's probably the first step.

Do you guys know what I have to do for the following events to happen?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What's the best or most reliable way to increase someone's Sluttiness without using serums or trances?
There are different answers to different groups of women and different stages of the game.

But here is one if we speak in term of most rapid gain in the most reliable way NOT TAKING THE COST into consideration and the fact this takes time to set up.

Develop personal serum traits to lvl4, unlock feat of hypnotism. You can put anyone into Deep Trance for just a little bit of energy and then Take adventage -> Train Sluttiness.

Reactions: oldshoe

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
1. Strip club foreclosure (I followed both Gabrielle's and Cara's storylines and I have access to the strip club)
I think that has to do with how much you've invested in the sex shop.

3. Ashley's "bend over desk" event and her storyline in general, which is, IMO, the weirder and harder, together with Camila's.
I believe all you need to do for this is have her Obedience over 180 (after finishing the BJ obedience event chain).

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Have sex with another one in the same place. She will gain sluttiness by lurking. Take care to use acceptable position : read the narrator comments about the watcher's reaction.
That's what I've been trying to do, but the problem is getting them alone with one other person. If their obedience isn't high enough to have the Follow option, then they'll probably be in a big crowd, where other people will be getting the benefit instead.

Grumlydude

Mar 15, 2023
That's what I've been trying to do, but the problem is getting them alone with one other person. If their obedience isn't high enough to have the Follow option, then they'll probably be in a big crowd, where other people will be getting the benefit instead.
One problem, one solution : Use Aura of obedience ;)

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes