4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

burner4badshit

May 18, 2021
I couldn't find this anywhere, but how do you trigger the event where the mom (Jennifer) asks the MC where the sister (Lily) is getting money from?
I read somewhere in the thread that it triggers on a Saturday after the MC buys a few nudes from her on InstaPic. But all I get on Saturdays is the mom asking for help with finances.
What am I missing?

Grumlydude

Mar 15, 2023
I couldn't find this anywhere, but how do you trigger the event where the mom (Jennifer) asks the MC where the sister (Lily) is getting money from?
I read somewhere in the thread that it triggers on a Saturday after the MC buys a few nudes from her on InstaPic. But all I get on Saturdays is the mom asking for help with finances.
What am I missing?
First, Lily's sluttiness must be greater ou equal to 35. And her boobs size must be maximum C.

You have to trigger Lily's InstaPic "special request". It will happen randomly with 15% chance or you can make your own special request (must be made just before helping Lily). Lily's sluttiness must be high enough to accept each type of special request. It will be easier if you request underwear session

Then, the same day, you help Lily to fulfill this special request and she will complain of her boobs. Tell her you will convince Jennifer to help her pay the surgery. Next saturday morning, you will have the dialog option with Jennifer.

Reactions: oldshoe

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
How high do I need the attention? I am getting it into the thousand percent and I am only getting miss Lee
Sorry, my Dyslexia messes me up (I read it as Penelope rather than Christine).

Christine can be found wandering throughout the mall and downtown area every day from morning until night. You'll need to rotate locations until you see a star next to one of the "???" characters (the star denoting a unique character).

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Then, the same day, you help Lily to fulfill this special request and she will complain of her boobs. Tell her you will convince Jennifer to help her pay the surgery. Next saturday morning, you will have the dialog option with Jennifer.
I'm not sure that's the event he's asking about. I did the surgery-free serum breast enhancement option and the Jennifer asking about Lily's sudden influx of spending money still triggered.
In it Jennifer asks you about how Lily makes money and you can either keep quiet or tell Jennifer about Lily's Instagram. Telling on Lily will make her storm your room at night to shout at you but you can calm her down. I think that's also the way to unlock joint Instagram photoshoots with Lily and Jennifer.

Reactions: rb813 and oldshoe

burner4badshit

May 18, 2021
The talk with Jennifer about where Lily is getting the money and Lily storming into the MC's bedroom is all fine and good, but how do I actually trigger the duo InstaPic session?
(Also, as part of breaking Lily's anal taboo, you have to convince Jennifer to take topless InstaPics with Lily. I swear I'm not stupid but how do I do this? There isn't an option in the conversations or the obedience menu. And there isn't an option in the Saturday favour menu, either. I'm so fucking lost man)

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
The talk with Jennifer about where Lily is getting the money and Lily storming into the MC's bedroom is all fine and good, but how do I actually trigger the duo InstaPic session?
(Also, as part of breaking Lily's anal taboo, you have to convince Jennifer to take topless InstaPics with Lily. I swear I'm not stupid but how do I do this? There isn't an option in the conversations or the obedience menu. And there isn't an option in the Saturday favour menu, either. I'm so fucking lost man)
The duo photo sessions eventually come after the talk with Jennifer about where Lily is getting money. Snitch on your sis, then to placate her, tell sis to take photos with mom.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm not sure that's the event he's asking about. I did the surgery-free serum breast enhancement option and the Jennifer asking about Lily's sudden influx of spending money still triggered.
In it Jennifer asks you about how Lily makes money and you can either keep quiet or tell Jennifer about Lily's Instagram. Telling on Lily will make her storm your room at night to shout at you but you can calm her down. I think that's also the way to unlock joint Instagram photoshoots with Lily and Jennifer.
That's how I got it

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/game_loops/advance_time.rpy", line 154, in <module>
ValueError: int() base must be >= 2 and <= 36, or 0

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 461, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 461, in script call
  File "general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpyc", line 46, in script call
  File "game_loops/advance_time.rpyc", line 50, in script call
  File "game_loops/advance_time.rpyc", line 151, in script
  File "E:\黄油\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\黄油\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/game_loops/advance_time.rpy", line 154, in <module>
  File "game/game_loops/advance_time_definition_ren.py", line 258, in advance_time_run_day
  File "game/mods/LR2R-VTMod/major_game_classes/character_related/virgin_tracker_ren.py", line 266, in wrapping_func
    ret_val = wrapped_func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person_ren.py", line 2141, in run_day
  File "game/bugfix_additions/messaging_customization_ren.py", line 41, in generic_messages_wrapper
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumDesign_ren.py", line 244, in run_on_day
  File "game/bugfix_additions/messaging_customization_ren.py", line 41, in generic_messages_wrapper
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumTrait_ren.py", line 127, in run_on_day
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/serums/_nora_serum_traits_ren.py", line 54, in nora_reward_cousin_trait_on_day
ValueError: int() base must be >= 2 and <= 36, or 0

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2024.08
Tue Sep 17 19:38:17 2024
An error was reported after using serum made from cousinly hate and distilled disgust
And the serum had no effect

burner4badshit

May 18, 2021
So I finally got the Jennifer-Lily team-up InstaPic session!
For best results, if anyone is as stuck on this as I was:
1. Give both mother and daughter the Online Attention Whore trait from the Trance training menu
2. Open your phone and ask Lily for a Special Request InstaPic (can be anything, I used nudes)
3. On the same day, go and offer to help her with the InstaPics. At the end of the session, she'll ask you for more help with the special request (her sluttiness needs to be high enough for her to expose herself to you)
4. The following Saturday, Jennifer will ask you about Lily's suspicious new money. Rat on Lily and tell Jennifer about the InstaPic stuff
5. Lily will barge into your room either that night or the next one (doesn't matter, you'll placate her and send her on her way)
6. Make sure both of the women are at home and Lily is alone in her room. Then offer to help Lily with InstaPics again. This time you have the option of calling Jennifer in for a team-up. This time will be tame, no nudity
7. Do step 6 again some other time and (if you've done everything in this list) you'll have the option to get them naked
8. Profit!
Cheers kids, took me forever to figure the whole thing out :ROFLMAO:
And thanks for the help Grumlydude, LickeyDs and Gwynn :giggle: I would've been here another week without the assist :ROFLMAO:

Jun 7, 2023
The city hall is an inaccessible location (similar to the police station). It's primarily used to store Penelope (the city rep) during the week while she's suppose to be "at work".

Interestingly enough, it seems both of the above mentioned locations may be accessible at some point since they're cells of a hub labeled "City Plaza" (although that may just be remnants of Vren code?).

If you get arrested enough times,you can get to the police station. But that is the only way

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If you get arrested enough times,you can get to the police station. But that is the only way
I don't know if this is still the case because i haven't been able to trigger it for ages.. but on the Candice quest line there is an event when she gets caught in public and you are being called to salvage the situation where you rush to the police station. This is what unlocked the station for me.

But this was a long time ago and since then the Candice quest always stops at employing her. You see this whole thing suppose to play out after you hire her but before you can reverse her Bimbo condition.

I have no idea if these steps are still present. I'd appreciate if someone would shed some light on if the whole Candice quest line up to that point (or further) is still in, given different requirements, paused, suspended or what?

Reactions: rb813 and oldshoe

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
This is not required, as neither Jennifer nor Lily had those traits in my save and I've done plenty of photoshoots with them. Or it wasn't required in the version I played at the time. I think it was the last big 2023 update.
Happy to have helped, though.
Same for me. I don't remember all the steps off the top of my head at the moment, but after the "where's Lily getting her money" event randomly came up (make sure you tell Jennifer about Insta at that point), everything else seemed to follow in a straightforward way from that, without having to do anything special to make things happen. But I could be misremembering.

burner4badshit

May 18, 2021
This is not required, as neither Jennifer nor Lily had those traits in my save and I've done plenty of photoshoots with them. Or it wasn't required in the version I played at the time. I think it was the last big 2023 update.
Happy to have helped, though.
I'm reasonably certain they're not necessary, but I did them (and recommended them) as a sort of 'I covered all possible bases' step.
If it works without it, great!
I had a greyed out option during the topless photoshoot that needed Jennifer to have the 'Likes showing her tits' opinion and the easiest way to make sure both of them have all the relevant opinions is to unlock the 'Online Attention Whore' trait

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
What's the best job to give to the sister and cousin in the company? The aunt and mom have predetermined jobs but the other two don't?
Just open up their character page and it will tell you, which ever stat is higher places them there. Like i have the cousin in marketing. And on the off chance that either of them don't like that job then go put them in a trance and change their opinion on the job. Hell, once you get mind control you can get them to love their job by the end of the week

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes