Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lab Rats 2 Pregnancy Mod

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
The base game includes pregnancy now, which was added in v0.29.0, so there's no real need for this mod with the latest versions of Lab Rats 2. I would guess that's why this mod hasn't been updated recently, because there simply isn't a need for it anymore. As such this mod is probably not compatible anymore either, though of course you're free to try it and see. The fact that this mod hasn't been updated in a while would probably mean that you may well experience any number of potential issues and possible game crashes, but, as I've said, you can give it a try and see what happens. However, if it doesn't work and/or does cause issues, I'm not sure what the chances are of getting any sort of fixes because the creator of this mod seems to have ceased posting and/or visiting the site around mid-May 2020.
there is 1 missing thing i would like to see : Pregnancy test mod. And i want that mod for this

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
there is 1 missing thing i would like to see : Pregnancy test mod. And i want that mod for this
Well, as I said, this mod hasn't been updated to match recent releases of Lab Rats 2, which means it's probably no longer compatible! But there's nothing to stop you from trying it out to see how well (or how badly) it works with current versions of LR2. I was merely advising caution and not to get your hopes up that this mod would work fine. There is a high chance that this mod will cause issues with the latest versions of LR2. Taking into account the now 7 month absence of the creator of the mod, I doubt there's much chance of any fixes and/or updates in the near future. Obviously I could be wrong, I'm merely offering some advice which you are free to either ignore or take notice of.

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
Well, as I said, this mod hasn't been updated to match recent releases of Lab Rats 2, which means it's probably no longer compatible! But there's nothing to stop you from trying it out to see how well (or how badly) it works with current versions of LR2. I was merely advising caution and not to get your hopes up that this mod would work fine. There is a high chance that this mod will cause issues with the latest versions of LR2. Taking into account the now 7 month absence of the creator of the mod, I doubt there's much chance of any fixes and/or updates in the near future. Obviously I could be wrong, I'm merely offering some advice which you are free to either ignore or take notice of.
I tried that mod but there is one issue :
When MC starts a conversation and issue screen pops up otherwise mod works propertly

RedStick

Feb 23, 2019
definitely something from this mod i miss is the condom break chance... doesn't seem to be in the base game or the main mod. (from what i've seen)