Melkizid

May 30, 2020
Using joiplay on Android.
Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to input your character's name or business name?
Both during and after charafter creation. When I press the name, the keyboard comes up but no text changes.
In fact, when I press M a renpy menu screen pops up.

Joshua Stuart

May 3, 2018
Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to input your character's name or business name?
Both during and after charafter creation. When I press the name, the keyboard comes up but no text changes.
Same problem here won't let me use the key board at all and can't use JOIPlays keyboard either

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Same problem here won't let me use the key board at all and can't use JOIPlays keyboard either
*points at the lack of "Android" release category on the top post, and the fact that the zip with Droid install instructions is a .docx from 4 years ago*

asethm

Nov 4, 2019
should have this aio installer linked on the mainpage, makes auto updating ez, and includes some neat optional mods.
how do i use this?

and i'm also not able to load old saves like another person here, so if anyone figures that out let me know

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
yeah there's a serum trait you can develop for that

There's only 3 body types last I checked tho
Ok thx and I hope they add a more rounded and a bit chubbier version you don't see that much and I think it brings a unique variety to the game. But so far it's a great game and I love it. Keep up the good work.

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes