• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes

vonbek

Apr 23, 2020
Nope, there was a decent amount of updates and one of them being an update to a new runtime of Ren'py so old saves are borked.
Game still runs on 8.1.3.

The update you are talking about is to allow it to run on 8.2+ if **you** want it to. The game itself is still built on 8.1.3 since that's the highest JOI-Play has plugins for.

I'm still using a save that was started pre 8.2 compatability with zero issues.

vonbek

Apr 23, 2020
I'm trying to use my saves from the last update, is that not possible?
Depends when you're talking about, if it's post wardrobe etc changes then you should be fine but there was a couple of mechanical updates that broke old saves and I've been running dev for that long I coulddn't tell you when :D

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Sounds like I should wait another year (at least.)
damn.
I meant it to sound like you should provide more specifics about what you consider the earmarks of an "actual" game, so that people can tell you whether this game checks those boxes or not. In my opinion, it has been an actual game for as long as I've been playing it, so if you think it wasn't one before, you might have different standards of what constitutes a game than a lot of other people do.

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
Why did they change Jennifer's model and how can I change it back to the original?
I've not downloaded the latest Git version, so assuming no change was made to cheat, go to cheat, Face Type 1, Skin Type White, Body Type Standard, Breast Size DD (not pregnant), Hair Style Bobbed Hair

Last edited:
Reactions: UnstableV

redzadow

May 18, 2017
I've not downloaded the latest Git version, so assuming no change was made to cheat, go to cheat, Face Type 1, Skin Type White, Body Type Standard, Breast Size DD (not pregnant), Hair Style Bobbed Hair
Pretty sure her original hair style in OG Labs Rats 2 was long hair. That along with changing her body type back to standard I think are the only changes necessary to get thic mommy back.

EthanEverhart

Jul 21, 2017
Sorry if this is a bit of an unrelated question, but how does one use the gitgud versions?
Is each update a different patch and you have to download each of them individually?
or is there a download all button?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I've always been interested by this subject. I'm curious as to what your sources are so i could do a bit of reading.
I worked for Dell at the time that Intel was pushing Rambus memory, Itanium and Chasing 3ghz, and helped launch Dell's first AMD servers. The best source though, would be Tom's Hardware and The Register from that era, where they roundly criticized Intel's money/monopoly grab.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LabRats2Reformulate-2024.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Okay, bro, but can you ELI5 the three seashells?
Back in the day, AMD largely was just a cheap clone of Intel, for decades, with about 3% market share for Intel processors. Then came the transition to a 64 bit architecture, that would allow computers the natively address more then 4GB of RAM. Intel tried to use that transition to completely dominate the market with their Itanium solution, that was 64 bit only, requiring all software, including OS, to be updated. AMD built Opteron, a 64 bit chip that had 32 bit backwards compatibility. EVERYONE balked at having to fork their code to support legacy 32 and new 64. While with AMD it would support both old programs AND new. EVERYONE decided to go AMD for 64 because they would not have to re-write everything.

AMD shot up to 40% market share, and Intel was dying. Eventually Intel relented, and tried to add backwards compatibility to Itanium 64. But Microsoft told them to pound sand, and never made a 32 bit Itanium OS.

But Intel lucked out in that Itanium ran too hot for laptops, so Intel Israel had cloned AMD for that market as Intel and AMD had a deal to share tech, which allowed AMD to clone Intel in the first place. Intel then adopted this clone as their 64 bit solution going forward. Then Intel used their massive production capacity, die shrink and some illegal contracts with OEM's to drive AMD back down to 3-4% and AMD stock price down to $3. AMD then was in danger of BK, but saved by winning some billion dollar lawsuits vs. Intel.

But today, Intel is back on the ropes, as they shut down all their USA factories and shipped them overseas, and are getting eaten alive by TSMC, ARM, Samsung, and AMD, among others. And Intel are behind them on yields and die shrink. Intel again, missed the boat most recently on mobile, when they tried, once again to monopolize that market.

AMD is currently winning because they developed a processor with graphics on the chip after they bought ATI. And having that is miles better for AI. Intel graphics is terrible.

Long story short, Microsoft OS identifies the processor as AMD 64 architecture, because it is.

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes