4.70 star(s) 50 Votes

mamoru90

Mar 22, 2018
I have been playing this game for a couple of days, and it wouldn’t be anything, but I tried to turn on "ntr" with my mom and sister in fashion .... and then it started, errors that are not ignored
that's why I'm asking if I need to re-upload or wait?

Reactions: ravven_7

TS2016

May 7, 2017
i know old saves wont work so started fresh, but once you get to a certain trigger event it screws up even with v0.36.1.10-market and i think its still a pregnancy event, so i give up on this game its been nothing but glitches and errors for a long time now
Might be. I play with pregnancy turned off and have no issues.

ravven_7

Apr 22, 2019
I have been playing this game for a couple of days, and it wouldn’t be anything, but I tried to turn on "ntr" with my mom and sister in fashion .... and then it started, errors that are not ignored
Same problem. Once NTR event runs at night, there will be an error the next day.

Reactions: Tristim

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
For those interested, v0.36.11 is mainly a bugfix / performance update and some updated visuals in various places. If you run into any performance issues, type in your console 'show_debug_log()' and give me some feedback on the timings there.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
The new version includes all the changes up to that tag in the release. The NTR issue was also resolved.

Reactions: mamoru90

Shinnjin

Sep 17, 2020
Man, I love this game, though I do think the models could use some work. I do want to point something out; In the base game you can set the auto-sell threshold for drugs to be 0, but for some reason you can't do this in the modded version, either you have to keep (at least) 1 in stock or not auto-sell a specific drug. Don't know if this is an oversight or a feature, but there it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristim

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
Don't know why, but I just now realised the response from the ladies when you suggest they should go off their birth control is... interesting/weird, especially if you're cheating their scores high enough to get them to agree, "Okay, but you'll have to wear a condom"... what makes you think I'm going to be the one having sex with you? Especially with Jennifer and Lily... 'I'm just going to assume you're asking because you want to get your dick wet?'

mamoru90

Mar 22, 2018
The new version includes all the changes up to that tag in the release. The NTR issue was also resolved.
yes, I checked)) there were no problems, but, which is strange - after mom's sex with other men - this is not indicated in her statistics (anal, vaginal, creampie ...)
and as I understand, she will not be able to get pregnant from them either?

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
yes, I checked)) there were no problems, but, which is strange - after mom's sex with other men - this is not indicated in her statistics (anal, vaginal, creampie ...)
and as I understand, she will not be able to get pregnant from them either?
True, this information is not logged, although pregnancy should be possible, although the MC will not be considered the father (only implemented for Mom, not the sister). These modules don't get much dev time, cause many people don't use them (default disabled). When I have time, I will give them another quick do over, but for now it is what it is.

Reactions: mamoru90

mamoru90

Mar 22, 2018
True, this information is not logged, although pregnancy should be possible, although the MC will not be considered the father (only implemented for Mom, not the sister). These modules don't get much dev time, cause many people don't use them (default disabled). When I have time, I will give them another quick do over, but for now it is what it is.
yes, it would be more interesting to look at the result of "lustful mommy" with consequences and other things ... but everyone has their own fetish))
and if you can add something else to this - it would be great, I think so

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
is there any reason why when I try to to change what someone is wearing, only the full outfits shows up?

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I know, the stripclub storyline is triggered late in the game, and heavy cheaters (like me) are already surrounded by higly obedient girls
Trust me: when MC buys SC he already have a workplace full of mindless whores. Cheats or not, the result is the same ;)

Reactions: Edwarf

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Just some random quote
Is it possible to make option to wear/not condom present all the time?? It feels weird that there are more different reactions for that dicision MC can make, but at some point we are forced to go RAW and can't see those.
Also my fetish for girls begging to not wear condom :sneaky:

mamoru90

Mar 22, 2018
As I understand it, this game is not endless, that is, there is a logical end, or can you fuck everyone and procreate endlessly?
in the cheat code, it seems like you can change the day ...

mamoru90

Mar 22, 2018
Did all of them, or only me, have the game start to slow down? delay of 2-3 seconds between dialogues and transitions
yes i do cheat at times ... but mostly play a normal game

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
As I understand it, this game is not endless, that is, there is a logical end, or can you fuck everyone and procreate endlessly?
in the cheat code, it seems like you can change the day ...
The ending (endings?) is still in development, so it's a sandbox.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
It seems like overwear outfit set sluttiness calculations are bugged, for instance take this set: Buttoned Blouse + Pencil Skirt + Slips
I would image this to be 0 sluttiness yet its 11, unless i'm missing something it looks like maybe "Pussy Usable" is being taken into account erroneously ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also when selecting between "Current Items" in the outfit editor the "View Outfit Stats" appear to be all over the place.

Reactions: MetalBlank

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
It seems like overwear outfit set sluttiness calculations are bugged,
Whenever Mom or Lily ask for my input for outfits they should wear, I can never win, it's always too slutty or not slutty enough, no matter their preferences or the situation involved. Lily won't even dream of showing skin for her instathot pics, unless she chose the outfit, and Mom won't show even a hint of breast, even if her nips are covered and she loves going topless.

Maniax441

Nov 6, 2017
I greet you all ^^
I have a question: Can you actually do his mother or sister to his girlfriend without a mod?

sorry for bad English.

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes