4.70 star(s) 50 Votes

Estomac

Jul 6, 2018
the only thing I find in the Resources folder is the icon file. Shame, kinda miss this game
Must be hidden on your computer. The "resources" folder contains the games and the renpy engines, so nothing can even try to launch without it.

If you like to experiment, you may try the following:
  1. Open the Applications/Utilities/Terminal app
  2. Type "open " with a space, don't press enter yet…
  3. Drag and drop your LabRat game to the terminal window… It will add the path to the game to your command, ending with "/ "
  4. Remove the last trailing space, don't press enter yet…
  5. Copy paste this after the last "/": Contents/Resources/autorun/game
  6. Press enter
  7. A finder window should open, directly in the game folder. Should now be easier to go and edit the openGL configuration file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PopeFranz

Psilocide

Sep 6, 2017
Hoping for some help -
I'm trying to mod the game so that once you make someone a slave, you get the option to change their home location to the dungeon.
To do this, I went into the slave_role file, and replaced the "trim pubes" commands and reference with this, hoping that because it was replacing something existing, that it wouldn't fuck up menu spacing or anything. I replaced every reference in that file with an equivalent command or reference to the 'slave relocate' command.

The issue I'm having, is that there is still something in another file that is referencing it, and I can't figure out which file(s).

There are two issues - the first is that there is a game crash on startup if it can't find "slave_trim_pubes_requirement" in the slave_role file, which clearly means something elsewhere is still looking for it.
If I put the slave_trim_pubes_requirement back in the file, just without it referencing anything, I can startup with no problem, however the slave action menu still lists "Trim Pubes" as an action, even though its an action that will crash if you click it since it no longer connects to anything.

Can anyone give me an idea where these files still tied to the slave_trim_pubes_requirement and the Trim Pubes menu button are located?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Hoping for some help -
I'm trying to mod the game so that once you make someone a slave, you get the option to change their home location to the dungeon.
To do this, I went into the slave_role file, and replaced the "trim pubes" commands and reference with this, hoping that because it was replacing something existing, that it wouldn't fuck up menu spacing or anything. I replaced every reference in that file with an equivalent command or reference to the 'slave relocate' command.

The issue I'm having, is that there is still something in another file that is referencing it, and I can't figure out which file(s).

There are two issues - the first is that there is a game crash on startup if it can't find "slave_trim_pubes_requirement" in the slave_role file, which clearly means something elsewhere is still looking for it.
If I put the slave_trim_pubes_requirement back in the file, just without it referencing anything, I can startup with no problem, however the slave action menu still lists "Trim Pubes" as an action, even though its an action that will crash if you click it since it no longer connects to anything.

Can anyone give me an idea where these files still tied to the slave_trim_pubes_requirement and the Trim Pubes menu button are located?

...go crazy!

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
You can already download 0.37.1 on the official website!
Just use the BETA links in the OP, this will automatically download the latest BETA's for the MOD to update the original game to the modded version. I usually try to update within the first week of the public release.

Reactions: Edvin and Helger

PopeFranz

Oct 1, 2020
Must be hidden on your computer. The "resources" folder contains the games and the renpy engines, so nothing can even try to launch without it.

If you like to experiment, you may try the following:
  1. Open the Applications/Utilities/Terminal app
  2. Type "open " with a space, don't press enter yet…
  3. Drag and drop your LabRat game to the terminal window… It will add the path to the game to your command, ending with "/ "
  4. Remove the last trailing space, don't press enter yet…
  5. Copy paste this after the last "/": Contents/Resources/autorun/game
  6. Press enter
  7. A finder window should open, directly in the game folder. Should now be easier to go and edit the openGL configuration file.
think I got it. What should OpenGL be replaced with though?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Just use the BETA links in the OP, this will automatically download the latest BETA's for the MOD to update the original game to the modded version. I usually try to update within the first week of the public release.
Hi! Thanks for your hard work. Is the cheat not added to the beta yet? I couldn't find it and was wondering if I messed up somehow or it's just not added yet. Nevermind, some issues on my end, found it.

Last edited:

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Could someone please tell what characters can have fetishes, like I don't know if Rebecca has breeding fetish, so a charcter- fetish list would help out a lot

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Zel zaraki
thought you can fetish anyone with high enough suggest? with a cap of 3... ive accidently gave everyone same fetish's at one game
I know there's a 3 fetish limit but what i meant was certain special characters dont have breeding fetish neither do npcs i wasted almost 200 serums and finally even used cheats none of them worked so i asked if there was a specific list of fetishes only certain charecters can get

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
hmm in all honestly never actually tried, thought was anal, vaginal, cum, whats the breeding one do? Been so long since i tried to remove any bugs i don't even know where the main behavior files are anymore..

TS2016

May 7, 2017
hmm in all honestly never actually tried, thought was anal, vaginal, cum, whats the breeding one do? Been so long since i tried to remove any bugs i don't even know where the main behavior files are anymore..
breeding fetish is similar to vaginal fetish expect girls with breeding fetish want to be fucked until they are knocked up. Seems girls with breeding fetish like traits that comes with pregg and post-pregg like larger breasts size and seemed sad when their breasts return to normal size after while then they want you to knock them up again so they can have larger breasts. That is what I experienced when I played one game with pregnancy on. I play with them off all time.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Could someone please tell what characters can have fetishes, like I don't know if Rebecca has breeding fetish, so a charcter- fetish list would help out a lot
I don't know if it's the same thing but once you interact with any character, you can click on "opinions" on the bottom right to see what fetishes they have and change them if you want.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Is there any way to make the dates happen on the day of the conversation or we can pick a day according to our convenience?

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes