4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
what are the requirements for the aunt to move in? I've been playing for a bit on the beta version but she hasn't moved in yet, not sure if it's a bug or i'm not doing something to trigger it
Assuming you haven't changed things,
Mom will tell you about your aunt in between days 24 - 30 and the morning after that your aunt will move in.
Can edit the days in add_aunt_introduction_actions method in random_lists.rpy.

Funkhole88

Dec 5, 2018
Assuming you haven't changed things,
Mom will tell you about your aunt in between days 24 - 30 and the morning after that your aunt will move in.
Can edit the days in add_aunt_introduction_actions method in random_lists.rpy.
Dope! thanks I was on day 23 and it just triggered :)

el982

Sep 19, 2018
Run into error that i can not escape, do not see it being mentioned before. It happened after i wanted family to have cum fetish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: used new(ish) version of beta bugfix and mod but even after re-downloading the latest and reloading scripts the error remained. I was unable to bypass it with ignore, the error just started looping.

Reactions: Tristim

kcmech

Jul 4, 2017
I'm not getting Z to trigger the other cheat menu? Has it been eliminated? the cheat menu on the bottom and research etc work but Z does nothing now

RedFlex

Nov 30, 2017
Were the fetish serums removed or were they added to a part of the plot? (I play the game with the mod and fix pacs)

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Fetish serums are on T1, but need to be unlocked with your Head Researcher (don't know how much time it's possible to have the conversation trigger).

It will be as "nanobots". They need to be bought (or created by you).
The good thing is that they DON'T take a trait slot.
The bad thing is that they are mutually exclusive with each other (only one fetish per serum), but you can edit the serum, and swap the nanobots with each other.

Reactions: Zel zaraki

uiopuiop3112

Mar 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "somewierdguy, post: 5160612, member: 1574268"]
Я скачал полную версию игры с модом. Все остальные модификационные штучки, такие как Starbuck и тому подобное, есть, только не сыворотки.
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Same way.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Fetish serums are on T1, but need to be unlocked with your Head Researcher (don't know how much time it's possible to have the conversation trigger).

It will be as "nanobots". They need to be bought (or created by you).
The good thing is that they DON'T take a trait slot.
The bad thing is that they are mutually exclusive with each other (only one fetish per serum), but you can edit the serum, and swap the nanobots with each other.
Thank you got it

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
The message window at the bottom left has been always difficult to read, because font and background colours are so similar. Any chance to make it easier to read?
TIA

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Tristim
Several morning events will give you an error.
I think I know where the problem is.

These events start even when the mother is pregnant and not present (just before the birth) and the game has trouble finding her character.

EDIT:
Hmm, it looks like the pregnant mother will disappear completely from the game just before the birth.
I managed to avoid errors due to the fact that I was away from home every night and waited for a whole month for my mother to return, but she never showed up. She even disappeared from my phone contact list...

Is there any command I can use to summon her and get rid of her pregnancy?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes