4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Tristim
Several morning events will give you an error.
I think I know where the problem is.

These events start even when the mother is pregnant and not present (just before the birth) and the game has trouble finding her character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Hmm, it looks like the pregnant mother will disappear completely from the game just before the birth.
I managed to avoid errors due to the fact that I was away from home every night and waited for a whole month for my mother to return, but she never showed up. She even disappeared from my phone contact list...

Is there any command I can use to summon her and get rid of her pregnancy?
Hi Edvin, update to latest version and see if the issue is resolved.

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Hi Edvin, update to latest version and see if the issue is resolved.
Using the editor, I added 200 days.
My mother finally wrote me that she would give birth at any moment, but she never returned home (after that I tried to add another 100 days and still nothing).

I apologize for the stupid question, but where exactly should I put the contents of the lr2mods-master folder from beta?
I tried Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.37.1.1-market\game\Mods\ but i got an error when I started the game.

Edit:
I have attached my saved game.
Maybe it will help you identify the problem.
(Just wait until evening, go to bed and in the morning you will get one of the three events I talked about. )
The mother completely disappeared from the game.

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Using the editor, I added 200 days.
My mother finally wrote me that she would give birth at any moment, but she never returned home (after that I tried to add another 100 days and still nothing).

I apologize for the stupid question, but where exactly should I put the contents of the lr2mods-master folder from beta?
I tried Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.37.1.1-market\game\Mods\ but i got an error when I started the game.
If you are using the full download, download the MEGA UPDATE and unpack in your game folder.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
If you are using the full download, download the MEGA UPDATE and unpack in your game folder.
Yes, I am using full download and I tried your v0.37.1.2 update (just now), but all tree error events are still there and mom is still gone. :(

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
It seems some girls don't appear in the mannequin selection list in the outfit manager, don't know if the problem is the original code or the mod (for example Aunt and Candy).

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
hey... so the "insta-pic" stuff...

is it possible yet to get mom to pose topless?
is there any progress beyond "mom and sis get friendly"?
is it possible yet to get Lily to take pics with the gym girl?

Also, just moved over from v.35 to v.37.1.1 and in a new game the strip club disappeared, tried to use the Sarah path to maybe unlock it but I stopped getting events after the second bar trip, what am I missing?

Moms job... is there any advantage to getting her the promotion? I've been working under the assumption keeping her from getting it would help in manipulating her.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Tristim
I found another error.
Appears during strip poker with aunt.
(This is a different save and the mother is not pregnant, so it can not be related to the errors I mentioned earlier.)

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Tristim
I found another error.
Appears during strip poker with aunt.
(This is a different save and the mother is not pregnant, so it can not be related to the errors I mentioned earlier.)

Seems I missed one renpy.say statement in the vanilla code, will fix it for the next version.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
When you love NTR and this line of code is only found in mom_ntr.rpy
Code:
become_pregnant(person, mc_father = False)
We need this piece of code integrated into more events & more events being created to fit this piece of code :p

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I am in a infinite loop of events with mom/aunt where the couch gets soaked and aunt comes to sleep, day ends, and the same event starts early morning again like it was night already. There is no option in this event to avoid it so basically you are stuck in it forever and I believe there is no way to disable this event in options or through setting chances of events to 0%. Is there any way to get out of the loop by setting something through cheats or sth like that?

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
I am in a infinite loop of events with mom/aunt where the couch gets soaked and aunt comes to sleep, day ends, and the same event starts early morning again like it was night already. There is no option in this event to avoid it so basically you are stuck in it forever and I believe there is no way to disable this event in options or through setting chances of events to 0%. Is there any way to get out of the loop by setting something through cheats or sth like that?
Latest development of the mod should've fixed that with new game.
Otherwise make a save near the end of the event, quit.
Put " if time_of_day != 4: return " under " label aunt_drunk_cuddle_label(): " in role_aunt_enhanced.rpy
Load the save, event should no longer repeat in the morning.
Can just force the event to return if it repeats siince it seems it should only occur once.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
Latest development of the mod should've fixed that with new game.
Otherwise make a save near the end of the event, quit.
Put " if time_of_day != 4: return " under " label aunt_drunk_cuddle_label(): " in role_aunt_enhanced.rpy
Load the save, event should no longer repeat in the morning.
Can just force the event to return if it repeats siince it seems it should only occur once.
maybe I'm stupid, but where the hell is role_aunt_enhanced.rpy?

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
maybe I'm stupid, but where the hell is role_aunt_enhanced.rpy?
Open the console and type:
Code:
mc.business.mandatory_crises_list.remove(exists_in_mandatory_crisis_list('aunt_drunk_cuddle_label'))
repeat this until you get an error, that should remove all the events from the trigger list. There is a bug where this event is added every reload of the game...causing a trigger loop. You could also keep looping through until it no longer triggers (hold-CTRL key).

I can upload a new version of the game, but it wouldn't fix save games already affected.

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeyPoke and Aqqh
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes