4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I find this error mostly on threesomes generated by the game in my company. Threesomes I initiate have "the_person" defined and work.

EDIT: Oh yes. The error only occurs upon female orgasm, in my experience. Bad enough to ruin game gen'd threesomes.

This is, without doubt, the buggiest Mods code I've ever had to deal with.

O
Ok, I'm in a developing work generated threesome with Ashley and Stephanie. Ashley strips. At that time the_person is defined. So Stephanie joins, and by this time, the_person is undefined. So I suspect setting

the_person = ashley

will fix this, as I had a similar issue with alexia and another employee and setting the_person = alexia fixed that one.

Oboe.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I looked through the code and didn't find submission nanobots. That sucks.
My play style had become getting submission serum going and feeding it to people to jack obedience.
Then the sister's Nora trait could then steadily jack sluttiness. That whole approach is no longer available.

There is a cheat though, that works, for jacking obedience. Jack your intelligence temporarily and then
use Nora's merit trait. drop int after. mc.int = 30 or 40 should be enough.

Oboe.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Hmmm... always wondered why "Ask (relative) to be your girlfriend" was not removed long ago, as it was useless.
Thx for the tip.

Why this has been never implemented?o_O

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
The girlfriend mod worked on both my android device and computer. How do I open the console on an android device I have modified the console command now how to open keyboard?

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So, I'd like to be able to offer Emily's mom work. There's just something about that waspy chick that makes me want to put her to work in a strip club. Can someone point me to a file and how to modify it to make that so?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
So, I'd like to be able to offer Emily's mom work. There's just something about that waspy chick that makes me want to put her to work in a strip club. Can someone point me to a file and how to modify it to make that so?
you might be able to edit her role in the cheat menu to a generic NPC and then clone her before changing her role back to normal. You should be able to hire the clone. Might mess up some flags in the process though.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
From my notes..

hire function:

Interestingly this internal function can adapt to hiring lily, or mom, or your aunt.

strip_club_hire_stripper(the_person,<appropriate role>) {stripper_role, bdsm_performer_role, waitress_role}

~~~

So get to Rebecca, converse with her so the_person is pointing to Rebecca, open the console and type:

strip_club_hire_stripper(the_person, stripper_role)

Now, if you already have 5 strippers, the max, you will get wonky results.

You can check how many are around with..

len(stripclub_strippers)

In 37.1 you evidently start with 4 strippers, as opposed to 5. When Gabrielle joins, you have 5 again. After promoting
a stripper to Manager, you will have 4 strippers plus one manager, so you could hire your aunt at this point.

Oboe.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I play the game without mod(well it was install but in the wrong directory)...
In 1-2 hours of gameplay the game crash on me 20 times or so... I almost gave up playing it :(
I went to read(this thread OP) more carefully. And now after playing it for like 8 hours not a single crash.
This mod(and the bugfix) is a must for anyone playing *Lab Rats 2* <-----------

Reactions: Yukemoto and Oboe

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
Has anyone the same problem with the new nanobots?
My head researcher told me about the new discovery with the nano bots and a few days later she told me, that they are ready to use. But actually they didn't appear anywhere at all. Not as a researchable trait or as a finished one that I can use. I'm at research level 2 and using the newest version 0.37.1.3.

Edit:
I didn't use old save files and started from the beginning.

Last edited:

Metalmania

Aug 10, 2017
Has anyone the same problem with the new nanobots?
My head researcher told me about the new discovery with the nano bots and a few days later she told me, that they are ready to use. But actually they didn't appear anywhere at all. Not as a researchable trait or as a finished one that I can use. I'm at research level 2 and using the newest version 0.37.3.
I´ve got the same Problem

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I´ve got the same Problem
Make sure you are in the office on Monday mornings after she told you that she had a friend with some interesting new technology. The event will only trigger in that timeslot, if you are not there, it won't happen again until the week after.

Reactions: Oboe
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes