4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
I've been playing the game off and on for 2 or 3 years (however long the game has been mature enough to be playable), and I am familiar with how the uniform management works. Check the screenshots I attached to my previous post. Things are enabled correctly.
You say that, yet you don't have any boxes checked for any of the departments to actually wear said uniforms. The right half of the screens you posted say "used by" and then lists the 5 departments. Check the box for which of the departments you want to actually wear that uniform.

TheDanielJackson

Nov 16, 2018
You say that, yet you don't have any boxes checked for any of the departments to actually wear said uniforms. The right half of the screens you posted say "used by" and then lists the 5 departments. Check the box for which of the departments you want to actually wear that uniform.
In the screenshots all departments are selected for both overwear and underwear. When you add an outfit all of the boxes are green, which I assume is unselected. When you click them they turn gray, which I assume is selected (what you're calling "checked"). In my screenshot all of the boxes for each department are gray, and none of them are green. Unless every box is selected automatically when you add an outfit, then I've selected things correctly.

Edit: I just reversed all of the boxes for shits and giggles, and now the outfits work. I don't remember Vren's versions selecting everything by default like that.

Development recommendation: The game should use actual check marks instead of different colored boxes to show when a box is "checked" to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
In the screenshots all departments are selected for both overwear and underwear. When you add an outfit all of the boxes are green, which I assume is unselected. When you click them they turn gray, which I assume is selected (what you're calling "checked"). In my screenshot all of the boxes for each department are gray, and none of them are green. Unless every box is selected automatically when you add an outfit, then I've selected things correctly.

Edit: I just reversed all of the boxes for shits and giggles, and now the outfits work. I don't remember Vren's versions selecting everything by default like that.

Development recommendation: The game should use actual check marks instead of different colored boxes to show when a box is "checked" to avoid confusion.
In a world where green means off and grey means selected, one man continues his quest to be a salty arse and tell people how stupid they are before following their suggestions.

• Haha
Reactions: dalzomo

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Is there a way to accelerate pregnancy even more? The pregnancy acceleration serums just aren't good enough.
Eh, indirectly sort of. Are you at Tier 3 where you get +1 progress per tick, or still at Tier 2 where it is +1 progress per day. I'll assume Tier 3 and +1/tick still isn't fast enough. Have you considered just making your unfortunate target guzzle a liter-a-cola worth of serums? The effects can stack, so basically a girl forced to down 10 serums with +1 progress/tick and an extended release that is good for 7 turns would progress about 71 days worth of pregnancy in 1 day. She'll be unhappy about it due to being over her serum tolerance, but it'll happen all the same. If she isn't an employee or in a relationship with you, the happiness hit will really not matter much, and will eventually work towards neutral again in a few days. And if she is an employee or you care about her happiness, give her some Os and she'll be all good.

LT Serum Traits mod adds a Benign Reaction effect which give the recipient +1 serum tolerance, so you can do the above trick and the excessive serums in her system won't cause huge happiness penalties. Serum accelerate in this mod makes effects work twice as fast, while serum collapser makes them instantaneous, so either can accelerate effects even faster. If you're frugal, you can also do a self-replicating serum trait in your serum so that the effects last longer and thus you need to use less serum to achieve the effect. Each good baby factory "woman" popping out a brat a week is good enough for your empire, no?

Jul 17, 2018
For those that don't want girls to drink fertility serum every time, the console command to change their fertility is, the_person.fertility_percent = X (change X to the number that you want her fertility to be)

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes