4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Hal9k

Jul 3, 2020
As this is literally the only entry i find when searching the internet for the quest "chemist's baby girl" "lab rats 2" and y'all seem to normally be pretty fast, I guess no one has seen my post and I'll try it a second time.
I don't know if it's a bug or what else, any hint would be very appreciated.

I have a problem with the quest "chemist's baby girl",
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
As this is literally the only entry i find when searching the internet for the quest "chemist's baby girl" "lab rats 2" and y'all seem to normally be pretty fast, I guess no one has seen my post and I'll try it a second time.
I don't know if it's a bug or what else, any hint would be very appreciated.
Meet him at the given time at the mall, hit "wait" (same mechanic as the meeting with HR girl at home)

Reactions: Hal9k

Hal9k

Jul 3, 2020
Meet him at the given time at the mall, hit "wait" (same mechanic as the meeting with HR girl at home)
Did that and still get his message i would have stood him up. Hope Happiness and Obedience around 150 will prevent the daughter to leave (is the first employee after stephanie in that playthrough, call me sentimental about such things)

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
Did that and still get his message i would have stood him up. Hope Happiness and Obedience around 150 will prevent the daughter to leave (is the first employee after stephanie in that playthrough, call me sentimental about such things)
If you still have the save you can go back to when you text the dad about the lunch thing, "wait" would've sent a reminder to go to the mall and then bring you to the mall/lifestyle coach area.
Then on the right where there's actions like wait, go somewhere else there should've been Go to Business Meeting if it's also Afternoon on the day of the meeting.
The text reminder only occurs in the morning on the day of the meeting.

Just going by how the quest unfolds normally.
4 days ago, latest mod changes to the quest were that the reminder takes you to the area so one doesn't miss the meeting but one could still not click the Business Meeting action on the right side under the usual actions.

Penalties for this bad end of the quest aren't implemented yet.

Reactions: Hal9k

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Maybe one of you guys have a console command that could help.
Ran into the looping aunt event bug mentioned above using the new patch and fixed it by clearing the event queue with Tristin's code. I tried several other things like scheduling sleepovers (didn't work), and spending the night in other houses to avoid it first. Needless to say I had a long queue to clear once I figured out you could do that.

Anyway, my issue is that the girl I scheduled a sleepover with, Ashley, has disappeared from the game and my sleepover with her is still "scheduled" as any attempt to schedule one now with a different girl is option locked. I can't even see her in my phone now. Any ideas on how to clear the schedule and get her back?

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Sexual Proclivity Nanobots are breaking a common cheat and I'm not sure of the fix.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Tristim
And another one.
I'm really good at finding errors :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find this error mostly on threesomes generated by the game in my company. Threesomes I initiate have "the_person" defined and work.

EDIT: Oh yes. The error only occurs upon female orgasm, in my experience. Bad enough to ruin game gen'd threesomes.

This is, without doubt, the buggiest Mods code I've ever had to deal with.

O

Last edited:

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Is there a minimum weight a girl can go to? I have a formula to create skinny, big tittie girls (because is there any other way they can be...) on daily dose, and I don't want them to waste away to nothing while I am working on other things. I especially don't want them to go into the negative and become lighter then air. lol
Just a curiosity.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Is there a minimum weight a girl can go to? I have a formula to create skinny, big tittie girls (because is there any other way they can be...) on daily dose, and I don't want them to waste away to nothing while I am working on other things. I especially don't want them to go into the negative and become lighter then air. lol
Just a curiosity.
I was doing the same thing, at about 102 pounds the biggest boobs I could get on a girl were Fs, accidently took mom down to 4" 11', 89 pounds and the biggest boobs i could get were Es.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I was doing the same thing, at about 102 pounds the biggest boobs I could get on a girl were Fs, accidently took mom down to 4" 11', 89 pounds and the biggest boobs i could get were Es.
So, breast size could possibly a factor when it comes to weight..... Hmmm. That may be an issue (I like me some tig-o-bitties).... But it could be a fun one to experiment with.

Oh, and BTW, if you promote a girl to mistress for the strip club, the MC suggests getting a manager from your stock of sluts... i mean cum dumps... i mean breeding stock... I mean strippers, but the option to get one does not come up.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
So, breast size could possibly a factor when it comes to weight..... Hmmm. That may be an issue (I like me some tig-o-bitties).... But it could be a fun one to experiment with.

Oh, and BTW, if you promote a girl to mistress for the strip club, the MC suggests getting a manager from your stock of sluts... i mean cum dumps... i mean breeding stock... I mean strippers, but the option to get one does not come up.
There is the old fashioned console way.
Talk to the person you want to promote, open the console, and try..

the_person.name -- (just be sure you're promoting who you want)

promote_strip_club_stripper_to_manager(the_person)

~~~

JMO, but we also need "promote_waitress_to_stripper"

Oboe.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
There is the old fashioned console way.
Talk to the person you want to promote, open the console, and try..

the_person.name -- (just be sure you're promoting who you want)

promote_strip_club_stripper_to_manager(the_person)

~~~

JMO, but we also need "promote_waitress_to_stripper"

Oboe.
In the end, that should not be needed. If the dev does not know there is an issue, it will never get resolved.
As for the waitress to stripper thing. I think you should be able to go either way. A stripper to waitress, or waitress to stripper, or a girl for BDSM. They are all floor employees, so they should be able to take any of those jobs. Kind of like how you can move a girl to another department in the lab.

Reactions: zenupstart

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
In the end, that should not be needed. If the dev does not know there is an issue, it will never get resolved.
As for the waitress to stripper thing. I think you should be able to go either way. A stripper to waitress, or waitress to stripper, or a girl for BDSM. They are all floor employees, so they should be able to take any of those jobs. Kind of like how you can move a girl to another department in the lab.
One thing that might be interesting to do is to look at the special roles list of your mistress and see if they never removed the manager role..

for r in the_person.special_role:
print( r.role_name )

If it is still there, pop the manager role and see if you start getting the promotion box on your regular strippers.

Oboe.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes