4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
Make sure you are in the office on Monday mornings after she told you that she had a friend with some interesting new technology. The event will only trigger in that timeslot, if you are not there, it won't happen again until the week after.
Had this event but no nanobots after that. I checked it again that I didn't miss anything important.

Reactions: Metalmania

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, I've been playing around with the strip club code and these are my modded files. It gives you console access
to strip club numbers (max_strip, max_wait, and max_bdsm) and in theory should add a menu option to promote a waitress, but I guess I don't understand all that much about Ren'py menus. So I'll attach the code here and let you guys have fun with it.

Maybe someone can help me figure out the missing bit :D

O

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, I've been playing around with the strip club code and these are my modded files. It gives you console access
to strip club numbers (max_strip, max_wait, and max_bdsm) and in theory should add a menu option to promote a waitress, but I guess I don't understand all that much about Ren'py menus. So I'll attach the code here and let you guys have fun with it.

Maybe someone can help me figure out the missing bit :D

O
Figured it out. If i had started with a new game it all would have worked. But special role actions are assigned when
the special role is connected to the person. The fix for existing waitresses is..

1. talk to them
2. the_person.name .. make sure you are talking to the right person.
3. the_person.special_role[0] = waitress_role (if she has > 1 special_role, add the waitress_role anew)

Oboe.

UPDATE: So if Corrado shows up (or any other dev) feel free to steal my mods.

Last edited:

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
hey... so the "insta-pic" stuff...

is it possible yet to get mom to pose topless?
is there any progress beyond "mom and sis get friendly"?
is it possible yet to get Lily to take pics with the gym girl?

Also, just moved over from v.35 to v.37.1.1 and in a new game the strip club disappeared, tried to use the Sarah path to maybe unlock it but I stopped getting events after the second bar trip, what am I missing?

Moms job... is there any advantage to getting her the promotion? I've been working under the assumption keeping her from getting it would help in manipulating her.

Any chance that anyone has an answer to these questions? Because I find myself wondering them as well, lol.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
On my strip club mod files, I've added a way to change a stripper into a waitress.

Hoping the strip club dev (Corrado?) reads this at some point and we can collaborate. I know some of what I am adding has been an ask since June 2020 or so.

If anyone wants the latest updates, let me know. I'll package as a zip.

Oboe.

Reactions: mememeandmyself
Mar 29, 2018
On my strip club mod files, I've added a way to change a stripper into a waitress.

Hoping the strip club dev (Corrado?) reads this at some point and we can collaborate. I know some of what I am adding has been an ask since June 2020 or so.

If anyone wants the latest updates, let me know. I'll package as a zip.

Oboe.
Haven't had much experience with the club but have been doing my own editing on other files. Started slow but it worked on 36.x. Now downloaded 37 and the latest mod/fix and made quite a few chances to certain files(hope it works). But I would like to download your updates very much.

Since I didn't change the club files I would like to compare the original ones to yours. I'm only changing requirements, days needed and stuff. Seems your editing is a quite a step up from that.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Haven't had much experience with the club but have been doing my own editing on other files. Started slow but it worked on 36.x. Now downloaded 37 and the latest mod/fix and made quite a few chances to certain files(hope it works). But I would like to download your updates very much.

Since I didn't change the club files I would like to compare the original ones to yours. I'm only changing requirements, days needed and stuff. Seems your editing is a quite a step up from that.
More of a Perl person than a Python person, but I've done enough python to poke around in Ren'py.

Code is attached. On a new game, you should be GTG. If you use these on an existing game, please run these two fix up
functions in the console:

upgrade_stripclub_stripper_role()
upgrade_stripclub_waitress_role()

O

Reactions: mememeandmyself
Mar 29, 2018
More of a Perl person than a Python person, but I've done enough python to poke around in Ren'py.

Code is attached. On a new game, you should be GTG. If you use these on an existing game, please run these two fix up
functions in the console:

upgrade_stripclub_stripper_role()
upgrade_stripclub_waitress_role()

O
Thanks something to do this weekend.

StuG Life

May 31, 2018
Is there anyway for you to add an option in mod configuration to make so the MC has no refractory period? I use to be able to modify sex_mechanics to get the desired effect but it seems to no longer work.

Reactions: trentrentren

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
** BUG - Not sure if this should be posted here or on the game thread?
But I've the bugfix install to v037.1.3 and this line appear in the BUGSPLAT --- "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy" so... Maybe this could be added to a bugfix ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
Make sure you are in the office on Monday mornings after she told you that she had a friend with some interesting new technology. The event will only trigger in that timeslot, if you are not there, it won't happen again until the week after.
Does this only work in the main office?, I had the event occur once and everything was working fine, then I restarted the game and even though I reached tier 3 research it never triggered in that playthrough. Going to restart again a try to stay in the main office all day on mondays to see if it does triggers.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Does this only work in the main office?, I had the event occur once and everything was working fine, then I restarted the game and even though I reached tier 3 research it never triggered in that playthrough. Going to restart again a try to stay in the main office all day on mondays to see if it does triggers.
For me it triggered on Monday morning if I pick "Organize your Business." Seems doing other things at the office will not trigger it.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
For me it triggered on Monday morning if I pick "Organize your Business." Seems doing other things at the office will not trigger it.
I had no issues with this, and I "Organize Your Business" just about never. I'm in the office on Monday just about all the time. That said, what prevents the Rebecca and Gabrielle move from screwing this logic up royally? The only time you can move them is in the mornings. Is there any logic to make sure these two events do not collide?

O

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
I just restarted the game, had the first trigger when doing research a Tuesday. I'll try to do recruit and meet mondays from now on, just in case, lol.
Edit: Well had the second trigger where the head researcher tells you her contact completed the first batch of nanobots and that now I had them available, but I dont....

Last edited:

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
I just restarted the game, had the first trigger when doing research a Tuesday. I'll try to do recruit and meet mondays from now on, just in case, lol.
Edit: Well had the second trigger where the head researcher tells you her contact completed the first batch of nanobots and that now I had them available, but I dont....
This is exactly what I experienced with my actual gameplay. The trigger appeared correctly AFAIK but it doesn't gave me anything after.

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
This is exactly what I experienced with my actual gameplay. The trigger appeared correctly AFAIK but it doesn't gave me anything after.
Here's how I got it to work but first this is why I think this works.

I restarted my game after not being able to progress through the nanobots questline and decided to skip everything while pressing down the skip key, then when I reached the point where you need to select your first research item (as soon as the game starts during the intro/tutorial) and everything was already researched so I thought the save files were most probably corrupt, I deleted all of them incluiding the "persistent" file from the save location, restarted the game, and decided to watch the tutorial as low as posible (probably not necessary) and then to only utilize my research team to conduct research while I was focusing on something else (pretty slow and probably not necessary as well), it then triggered and continued working fine. This is exactly what I did but maybe deleting the saves is enough.
By the way when I say the save was corrupt I'm referring to the save slot.

Reactions: thorben786

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018

I restarted my game after not being able to progress through the nanobots questline and decided to skip everything while pressing down the skip key, then when I reached the point where you need to select your first research item (as soon as the game starts during the intro/tutorial) and everything was already researched so I thought the save files were most probably corrupt, I deleted all of them incluiding the "persistent" file from the save location, restarted the game, and decided to watch the tutorial as low as posible (probably not necessary) and then to only utilize my research team to conduct research while I was focusing on something else (pretty slow and probably not necessary as well), it then triggered and continued working fine. This is exactly what I did but maybe deleting the saves is enough.
The beta version has improved triggering of the event, but might break existing save games if the fetish intro was already started. If you like to test that and see if it works better, let me know.

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019

Thanks a lot for trying to sort this out a bit. The thing with the old saveslot may be in common with my situation. I restart with all bigger version updates the game, but I tend to just override old savefiles. This could end up with problems, although it really shouldn't matter at all. In this run I even started the game with the full tutorial. I will wait for the next update just to check if the nanobot mechanism is working with the old save or not. If not I will try to delete all old save files just to be sure.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes