4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Hey, sorry if it's been asked before, but the changes I make to script.rpy don't seem to stick. Does this mod control age range and interview cost from somewhere else?

YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know where dungeon is in market version? I wanted to try human cloning but can't seem to find it.

a6326348

Aug 5, 2018
Suggestion for a cheat mod feature—buttons that add a characters currently worn outfit/overwear/underwear to their personal wardrobe (so you can easily steal event exclusive outfits for them, or things like work/gym/stripper uniforms.

Reactions: mdaemon

Skilli

Aug 13, 2018
Suggestion for a cheat mod feature—buttons that add a characters currently worn outfit/overwear/underwear to their personal wardrobe (so you can easily steal event exclusive outfits for them, or things like work/gym/stripper uniforms.
You can copy Stripper uniforms into your personal wardrobe, but only those who are from the mod itself sugested

Darkdude94

Mar 12, 2020
Could we also add a cheat feature for the serums that changes the duration of the serums?
if you use notepad plus to open the document serum traits there you can edit the duration.
you can search for the command duration_added to what ever you want

SGone

Dec 29, 2017
if you use notepad plus to open the document serum traits there you can edit the duration.
you can search for the command duration_added to what ever you want
For the life of me I can't find that file. What's it called and where?

I'm using the Straight download one that's complete

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabutnik

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hey, sorry if it's been asked before, but the changes I make to script.rpy don't seem to stick. Does this mod control age range and interview cost from somewhere else?
Don't forget to delete the .rpyc version of the file when you make changes (it needs to be rebuilt for the changes to take).

A personal question - What personality trait/combination causes the character to suffer the daily happiness drop? Is there any way to remove/disable that characteristic? I had a game in V38 where Jennifer, Lily, Ashley AND Stephanie all had that. Talk about an RNG fail...

Reactions: Harem Route

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Don't forget to delete the .rpyc version of the file when you make changes (it needs to be rebuilt for the changes to take).

A personal question - What personality trait/combination causes the character to suffer the daily happiness drop? Is there any way to remove/disable that characteristic? I had a game in V38 where Jennifer, Lily, Ashley AND Stephanie all had that. Talk about an RNG fail...
FYI - RenPy will usually recompile newer changes. But yeah delete the rpyc file to be sure.

On the other topic:

Hate or Dislike opinions on what they are doing, wearing, or what day it is probably the cause of happiness drops.

Biggest offenders are usually 'Conservative Outfits' (they wear them anyway and just sulk about it), or the 'Monday', 'Friday', 'The Weekend' opinions.

Also if you are talking to them or flirting with them, 'small talk' and 'flirting'

For Ashley may want to check that she doesn't hate/dislike the job she is doing.

Engage with the person and hit the 'p' key to see all opinions.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
FYI - RenPy will usually recompile newer changes. But yeah delete the rpyc file to be sure.

On the other topic:

Hate or Dislike opinions on what they are doing, wearing, or what day it is probably the cause of happiness drops.

Biggest offenders are usually 'Conservative Outfits' (they wear them anyway and just sulk about it), or the 'Monday', 'Friday', 'The Weekend' opinions.

Also if you are talking to them or flirting with them, 'small talk' and 'flirting'

For Ashley may want to check that she doesn't hate/dislike the job she is doing.

Engage with the person and hit the 'p' key to see all opinions.
Thanks for the reminders on a couple of these, but I thought there was some RNG trait/characteristic that just made people lose happiness en-masse.

For example, Stephanie in the play-through I mentioned liked her job, liked working, no opinion of Monday/Friday/Weekend/Outfits, but her happiness would drop every week down to the 80-ish mark. I cheated her back up to avoid problems, but when it became clear others had the issue I just abandoned that and started over.

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
With the new version the nanobots mechanic is now working perfectly. :)

Maybe I got somethign similar as ZenGarden but with obedience, it drops to its default value after a few days regardless how high it was before. Hapiness ist stated that it will drop to its default after a certain time. But Obedience wasn't declared the same, so it shouldn't drop in the same fashion right? I can see it clearly with rebecca and my staff.
Maybe something serum related?

Blood Brain penetration, Behavior Adjustment is active, no negative traits related to obedience.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

Maybe I got somethign similar as ZenGarden but with obedience, it drops to its default value after a few days regardless how high it was before. Hapiness ist stated that it will drop to its default after a certain time. But Obedience wasn't declared the same, so it shouldn't drop in the same fashion right? I can see it clearly with rebecca and my staff.

Blood Brain penetration, Behavior Adjustment is active, no negative traits related to obedience.
If it is a serum side effect, that should be noted in the 'currently affected by' box for the person in question.

The 'random stat drops for a random reason' has been around for several (if not most) releases, but I never found the cause.

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Thanks for the reminders on a couple of these, but I thought there was some RNG trait/characteristic that just made people lose happiness en-masse.

For example, Stephanie in the play-through I mentioned liked her job, liked working, no opinion of Monday/Friday/Weekend/Outfits, but her happiness would drop every week down to the 80-ish mark. I cheated her back up to avoid problems, but when it became clear others had the issue I just abandoned that and started over.
Hrmm everything that depresses the girls I've been able to track down. Although yeah there are some sort of random events that we don't always see. Mostly shows up in random temp sluttiness, although that's actually often tied to opinions too. I haven't seen that cause chronic loss of unhappiness.

Please do check the Opinion Editor screen ('p'). Might be something there you haven't seen.

Might be some other clothing opinion or color. Some of the girls don't have a lot of clothing options and if they RNG to hate/dislike of something they commonly wear, they don't go out and buy new clothes on their own. They just get sullen and unhappy. I consider that something of a bug.

One of the modders, Starbuck, has been working on some clothing customization stuff that may end up fixing that, where the girls fix up their clothes/unis to suit their opinions. Cool stuff.

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020

That is a recent VREN change: Dominant personalities lose obedience -1 per day until they hit 90.

Mostly keyed on like/love 'Taking Control' or Alpha personality.

Modders changed this a bit so someone who likes/loves 'being submissive' as well isn't considered a dominant personality.

Reactions: thorben786

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
That is a recent VREN change: Dominant personalities lose obedience -1 per day until they hit 90.

Mostly keyed on like/love 'Taking Control' or Alpha personality.

Modders changed this a bit so someone who likes/loves 'being submissive' as well isn't considered a dominant personality.
Woah didn't realized the effect of that opinion. That would definitely explain it. I checked the opinions and it seems that allmost all girls I meet so far liked or loved taking control, with a really few exceptions.

Reactions: zenupstart
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes