4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
So, I'm not sure if I just haven't hit the right story point for this yet, but Erica appears to be set at -170 for fertility, despite having her take the human breeding serum multiple times, she'll raise up to, like, -20, but only until the serum wears off... I'm just now getting to the point that Sarah is supposed to call her to set up the yoga thing... does that change after that part of the storyline?

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
Got two questions: How come limited-time events are not a separate label in the 'Change Events Occurence' tab? Why is not that opinions when they are suggested to the lady change and replace the suggested opinions? Instead, the suggestion toward the opinion creates a new one in the other category. Keeping both the old one along with the new one.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So tried searching for an answer to this elsewhere but if there was one I missed it.

Basically it's concerning the weekend events for Sarah. The hint tooltip to go out for drinks with her was missing for several weekends being only active during the week but eventually it did stay up for a weekend and I managed to get it to trigger. I'm unsure why it was inconsistent and kept disappearing once the weekend showed up but seeing as how it eventually resolved to stay it's a past issue for me and now I'm onto the next one.

Now I'm trying to progress to the date event where it says she might ask me on a date while working on a Saturday and the tooltip is showing up but I can't seem to get it to actually trigger despite reloading the early morning save and trying again several dozen times. Am I mistaken in assuming that if the tooltip is showing that the triggers for it to activate are good? Or are there other conditions I'm not yet meeting for it to trigger that aren't being articulated in the tooltip? Unsure how to progress this storyline if I can't get it to trigger.

Sep 17, 2017
So tried searching for an answer to this elsewhere but if there was one I missed it.

Basically it's concerning the weekend events for Sarah. The hint tooltip to go out for drinks with her was missing for several weekends being only active during the week but eventually it did stay up for a weekend and I managed to get it to trigger. I'm unsure why it was inconsistent and kept disappearing once the weekend showed up but seeing as how it eventually resolved to stay it's a past issue for me and now I'm onto the next one.

Now I'm trying to progress to the date event where it says she might ask me on a date while working on a Saturday and the tooltip is showing up but I can't seem to get it to actually trigger despite reloading the early morning save and trying again several dozen times. Am I mistaken in assuming that if the tooltip is showing that the triggers for it to activate are good? Or are there other conditions I'm not yet meeting for it to trigger that aren't being articulated in the tooltip? Unsure how to progress this storyline if I can't get it to trigger.
Unless something changed in the last patch, IIRC her events are based on her *current* sluttiness level. First event requires that she has 20 sluttiness, and if that is temporary instead of core, she can slide back under the required level before the Saturday Evening time trigger hits. I can't recall offhand what the number is for the date, but you should probably try boosting her core sluttiness a bit more so she does not decay under the event required amount during the day on Saturday.

Reactions: zenupstart

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Unless something changed in the last patch, IIRC her events are based on her *current* sluttiness level. First event requires that she has 20 sluttiness, and if that is temporary instead of core, she can slide back under the required level before the Saturday Evening time trigger hits. I can't recall offhand what the number is for the date, but you should probably try boosting her core sluttiness a bit more so she does not decay under the event required amount during the day on Saturday.
That definitely sounds like it makes sense! Running into an issue getting it to work in practice though which makes me think I'm still missing something. It's early morning Sat. I've visited her and had her take 4 serums back to back to get her core sluttiness over 100. Head to do some work, quick save, try until the duration of the serums expire, then quick load to keep trying over and over again during this timeframe. Getting a lot of blow of steam events, including with her twice, but the specific weekend date isn't triggering after several dozen attempts. Perhaps it can only trigger later in the day? I think I'm just going to try giving them to her around noon instead so it'll still be active in the evening. If I remember correctly, that's the time the previous event wound up firing too. May not work earlier in the day.

Edit: Yep, that appeared to be it. The notification makes it sound like it can happen at any point saturday but I'm assuming after what must have been more than a hundred attempts that it's unlikely seeing as how the first time I get to the evening with my serums still active with her that it suddenly works. Not complaining or anything. It works and now I have a better idea why I was having issues, but maybe the tooltip could be more helpful?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleece Johnson

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Hey, I have an idea for a new feature to put in a later version of this mod. I would like it if there were a button that put whatever character image was displayed over on the right side in the middle of the screen at maximum size (so you could get a little closer look at them for a moment, and then go back to the dialogue). I really like many aspects of this game, but I hate how there's no way to get up close and personal with the character models. A lot of times, when you use the Cum on Face option, you can barely even see it because of how small their faces are (and I'm playing in full screen with a large monitor).

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a way to turn the animation back on?
There was animation? I've only ever played the modded version.

Also, what are the 19 sex positions mentioned in the Features list? I don't think I'm seeing all of those. I only get like 15 positions total (including foreplay). Does that include the "hidden" positions like Fingering and Dildo Fuck that don't show up in the main positions menu but you can transition to them from other positions?

And what's the trick for getting a threesome? I've had times where I brought two women up to maximum sluttiness and arousal (plus high obedience) with drugs, and the other gal enjoyed watching, but never asked to join in. Does it just come down to their opinion about group sex? Or is it about finding the right pairing of gals that are attracted to each other?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Unless I am mistaken the "animation" was the equivalent of you shaking your screen up and down. Not worth breaking your game over.

Fingering as long as she doesn't hate it shows up, Dildo is when you invest in sex shop, ask how to increase foreplay skills.

Never had issues with 3 some's, as long as their used to public sex shouldn't matter..

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Never had issues with 3 some's, as long as their used to public sex shouldn't matter..
How long would it take before the other girl asked to join? The one time I got it to work, I had already gone through two orgasms before the other girl expressed interest.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
How big are your departments? if their too small just 'follow me' some of the girls, for me starts relatively early.

quagmirelord

Aug 12, 2017
There was animation? I've only ever played the modded version.

Also, what are the 19 sex positions mentioned in the Features list? I don't think I'm seeing all of those. I only get like 15 positions total (including foreplay). Does that include the "hidden" positions like Fingering and Dildo Fuck that don't show up in the main positions menu but you can transition to them from other positions?

And what's the trick for getting a threesome? I've had times where I brought two women up to maximum sluttiness and arousal (plus high obedience) with drugs, and the other gal enjoyed watching, but never asked to join in. Does it just come down to their opinion about group sex? Or is it about finding the right pairing of gals that are attracted to each other?
its in the fps counter in the corner im referring to

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I think it would really help to have the "Ask about" convo option become a sub-category on its own. We do have "birth control" already, and I'd really, really like to see "InstaPics account," "DickDock account" (whatever that's good for) and "OnlyFanatics account" added there so you can sodding ASK about it, instead of relying on apparently extremely gimpy RNG chance to get it linked.

InstaPics shouldn't have overly high requirements. OnlyFanatics should be pretty high sluttiness (and maybe some level of love). Both should be bypassed by high enough Obedience (much higher for OF account). Current implemetation of getting those through random "talk" is... not really working.

While at it, why the hell can't we ask people about their address that way, either, as long as some stat condition is met?

I'll readily admit I'm not a fan of how high the "personal chat" requirements for employees are. I mean, kind of a weird work place that you don't have the employee's address from the day they apply for a job, but at least it's something. For random NPCs you meet, though? Is it even possible to get their address in some way other than workplace?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheonS

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
How big are your departments? if their too small just 'follow me' some of the girls, for me starts relatively early.
I guess I was thinking that having fewer people in the room would decrease the chances of someone disliking it, and making the first girl who was getting fucked unhappy. Is the strategy to just get as many people in the room as possible (presumably all drugged to get their sluttiness up) and see who's interested?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
na man, you start slow, kiss/rubbing/fingering each person in public, once you get everyone to 2.5 stars that's when the BJ's begin, I think its 3 for missionary, 4 for anal.

keep in mind, there are 2 types of sluttiness, 1 is alone you can get to max easily, other one is public. People will avert their gaze or not say anything but slowly increase sluttiness as long as its within their tastes of public exposure i.e kissing/rubbing/fingering

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
na man, you start slow, kiss/rubbing/fingering each person in public, once you get everyone to 2.5 stars that's when the BJ's begin, I think its 3 for missionary, 4 for anal.

keep in mind, there are 2 types of sluttiness, 1 is alone you can get to max easily, other one is public. People will avert their gaze or not say anything but slowly increase sluttiness as long as its within their tastes of public exposure i.e kissing/rubbing/fingering
Oh damn. I started to write a reply asking how you could possibly have enough energy for that, and that was the moment when I realized what function the gym location serves in the game. Damn, I feel stupid. I'm almost on day 100 and I've just had the default 200 Max Energy this whole time.

useraccount01

Oct 16, 2017
It can be a lot of fun to break the energy system too, with the cheats. Bump energy max to 1000 and basically never think of it again.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes