4.70 star(s) 50 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hidden location is inaccessible. No graphics for it and no code sent you there.
hehe, I had a drive to the police station and I saw what it was like inside. so you are wrong about the police station. in an earlier mod version of the game, I was given a console command to unlock the police station on the map and I went to the police girl deliberately for the purpose of in-depth acquaintance... very in-depth and very fruitful (keyword "fetus") - sofa in the police station helped a lot

hehe =)

and since then the police girl constantly walked around the city with a pregnant belly and wearing a “breed me” collar

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Are game files locked for editing without editor? In old LR2 you could edit stats like max available stats?
you can enter values for mc.max_stats in the console.

Code:
long
list(mc) 
dir(mc)
(i keep mixing up dir and list constantly)

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
attention hack: avoid getting harassed by the city authorities. when you add clinical trials to a serum, it should negate all attention unless a +10 whopper is added. (code uses max() which returns the highest value in a list)

extract to \game\ directory and observe sub dirs (serumdesign.rpy must be in game\major_game_classes\serum_related\)
This will lock you out of part of the city_rep story and replacing code files will cause issues with future versions, I don't recommend this, just use the in-game policies and city_rep training to reduce attention. When you advance her enough, you can pay her off with a romantic tete-a-tete in your office.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
This will lock you out of part of the city_rep story and replacing code files will cause issues with future versions, I don't recommend this, just use the in-game policies and city_rep training to reduce attention. When you advance her enough, you can pay her off with a romantic tete-a-tete in your office.
use the ingame cheat meny! and u can fuck all the woman u whant

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
how does this event even trigger? do you know?

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Mother is fully submissive/in love along with sister. But I never managed to get mother to do instagram stuff with sister. How does it work?

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
I created a new serum trait that people are free to include in future games. This serum trait remedies the issue with realistic pregnancy dropping women's fertility to 1% most of the time by moving a woman's fertile window up to the present.
I added this to the "_serum_traits_ren.py" file
Code:
## force_ovulation_functions ##
def force_ovulation_on_apply(person: Person, serum: SerumDesign, add_to_log: bool): #pylint: disable=unused-argument
    person.ideal_fertile_day = ((day+1) % 30)

ovulation_serum_trait = SerumTrait(name = "Forced Ovulation",
    desc = "This serum causes rapid egg maturation and causes ovulation within a day.",
    positive_slug = "Ovulates tomorrow",
    negative_slug = "",
    research_added = 200,
    base_side_effect_chance = 40,
    on_apply = force_ovulation_on_apply,
    requires = [fertility_enhancement_trait],
    tier = 2,
    start_researched =  False,
    research_needed = 600,
    clarity_cost = 750,
    mental_aspect = 0, physical_aspect = 4, sexual_aspect = 1, medical_aspect = 2, flaws_aspect = 0, attention = 2)
and added this to the list_of_traits in script.rpy

Code:
            ovulation_serum_trait,
I tested it out in a new game and it does work just fine.
I was unable to get it to add in to a current save game using list_of_traits.append(ovulation_serum_trait) or list_of_traits.remove(ovulation_serum_trait) followed by list_of_traits.append(ovulation_serum_trait), so I'm not sure if I should be doing something different.
If anyone knows a better way to add a serum trait to an existing game, please let me know.

ninshoku

Jun 21, 2020
Can the women get pregnant on their own with their SO or possibly make prostitutes get pregnant by bypassing their birth control?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
yes to both, and the lock out is intentional. but when using the hack just dont put clinical testing on a serum and it'll create attention as usual. the file has a hardcoded check for clinical testing and reduces attention by one normaly, i turned it up to 10.

Apu

Nov 6, 2018
Hi, I have a bug where energy (for MC and other characters), attention, etc.. do not display the correct values. For example have National Sales enabled and attention is displayed as 100 instead of 200 (when hovering the correct value appears on the tooltip). It is just a display problem as it functions correctly otherwise, if I have 200 energy and use 100 I still have 100 available however what I see is 100 (instead of 200) going down to 50 (instead of 100). I have searched all over the thread and can't find any mention of it. Is there a fix for it? It happens both in the public release and in the latest Beta version. Thanks in advance for any reply.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Hi, I have a bug where energy (for MC and other characters), attention, etc.. do not display the correct values. For example have National Sales enabled and attention is displayed as 100 instead of 200 (when hovering the correct value appears on the tooltip). It is just a display problem as it functions correctly otherwise, if I have 200 energy and use 100 I still have 100 available however what I see is 100 (instead of 200) going down to 50 (instead of 100). I have searched all over the thread and can't find any mention of it. Is there a fix for it? It happens both in the public release and in the latest Beta version. Thanks in advance for any reply.
Sounds like you installed with the old version of RenPy. I thought that was fixed with the all-in-one installation, but it's the same symptoms.

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
I created a new serum trait that people are free to include in future games. This serum trait remedies the issue with realistic pregnancy dropping women's fertility to 1% most of the time by moving a woman's fertile window up to the present.
Code:
def force_ovulation_on_apply(person: Person, serum: SerumDesign, add_to_log: bool): #pylint: disable=unused-argument

desc = "This serum causes rapid egg maturation and causes ovulation within a day.",
    negative_slug = "",
    research_added = 200,
    tier = 2,
    research_needed = 600,
    clarity_cost = 750,
    mental_aspect = 0, physical_aspect = 4, sexual_aspect = 1, medical_aspect = 2, flaws_aspect = 0, attention = 2)

Code:
            ovulation_serum_trait,
I was unable to get it to add in to a current save game using list_of_traits.append(ovulation_serum_trait) or list_of_traits.remove(ovulation_serum_trait) followed by list_of_traits.append(ovulation_serum_trait), so I'm not sure if I should be doing something different.
If anyone knows a better way to add a serum trait to an existing game, please let me know.
There is a definite problem when adding your serum to the game. The thing is that for some reason named SerumTrait objects get new addresses (references) when reloading, and these addresses differ from the addresses of SerumTrait objects in the list_of_traits. And if in the "requires" attribute of a new serum you specify the name of the serum, the "is_unlocked" method accesses not the object in the list_of_traits list, but the new SerumTrait object to check if it is open, which, of course, specifies that this serum is not open. As a result, the new serum you added to the game code is not displayed in the "Assign new research" menu of the saved game. Therefore, if you want to use your new serum in an already saved game, it is better to leave this attribute empty. And then the command list_of_trait.append("...your_serum...") given in the game console will allow you to see and use your new serum.

Reactions: JoZEr

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Code:

negative_slug = "",
    research_added = 200,
    tier = 2,
    research_needed = 600,
    clarity_cost = 750,

Code:
            ovulation_serum_trait,
heh ovulating setum in combination with sleeping sex = hehe...
but no other woman then Mom and Sis allow MC to fuck their in their sleep =( no such event.
there is event "i have the BIG news" (pregnancy test positive)....

but who knows - maybe sometimes maybe someone... maybe, maybe, maybe....

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Code:

negative_slug = "",
    research_added = 200,
    tier = 2,
    research_needed = 600,
    clarity_cost = 750,

Code:
            ovulation_serum_trait,

Changed it into mod. So it play nice even if you update the game.
just drop it into [game] folder or if you have a [mod] folder.

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
heh ovulating setum in combination with sleeping sex = hehe...
but no other woman then Mom and Sis allow MC to fuck their in their sleep =( no such event.
there is event "i have the BIG news" (pregnancy test positive)....

but who knows - maybe sometimes maybe someone... maybe, maybe, maybe....
And what do you say in response to that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to say that I use @ property for love, arousal, obedience, sluttiness etc in class Person and the game automatically calculates these parameters taking into account the modifiers in the_person.serum_effects and when the serum expires these modifiers cease to exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

Orieni01

May 8, 2023
In addition, I'd like to be able to remove undesired kinks without actually breaking a character plotline. Surely a bit more user optimization would be a good thing.

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes