4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
...anyone else having trouble with a very long running self replicating serum resetting stats to nothing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slobber
Dec 7, 2019
One more thing I want is more option and conversation for more other girls
Example While MC having sex with to 2-3 girls, the other girls getting arouse and fingering themselfe or something not just cheering up
Yeah, I have another idea, like changing the intensity of the conversation depending on how aroused the girl is, like 100% orgasm versus 110 or 120.. 130... 140 says different things at the climax. There are several serums that describe orgasm, and I didn't notice any difference in what they said when the serums were used, just increased arousal Max energy or decreased arousal Max energy, physical strength and so on. Also, I think the serums that increase sexual desire should be used on girls and say different slutty things that correspond to their personalities. I've noticed that most girls repeat the same thing after sex.

slobber

May 19, 2019
Yeah, I have another idea, like changing the intensity of the conversation depending on how aroused the girl is, like 100% orgasm versus 110 or 120.. 130... 140 says different things at the climax. There are several serums that describe orgasm, and I didn't notice any difference in what they said when the serums were used, just increased arousal Max energy or decreased arousal Max energy, physical strength and so on. Also, I think the serums that increase sexual desire should be used on girls and say different slutty things that correspond to their personalities. I've noticed that most girls repeat the same thing after sex.
There are some factors involved for what they say if I remember right... but it depends on their likes/dislikes/personality/sluttiness. I do agree it can be more diversified though. I think these small details depending on their personality/sluttiness/fetishes etc changing their conversations has been one of my favorite parts of the game.

The 2 most elusive conversation threads I've found are probably the one where she tells you "she is not in a position to get pregnant" while "you have her in a literal position to get pregnant" and (different conversation) she askes you to rip off the condom and cum inside her.

fulcrum which stats? the sluttiness/love? that's very odd. i'm a huge advocate of the self replicating serum but i've never had stats reset on a girl but i'm still using 0.51.3.1

Reactions: tiannanjianshen

slobber

May 19, 2019
what cuases the sus stat to raise and lower ?
do you mean the attention metric? 0/100 or 0/200 on the middle left of your interface (where stamina/energy/clarity etc are?)
goes up if you get caught by police having public sex for too long. also goes up for each "ATTN" your serums that you sell have.
if your serum is ATTN:2 , selling 100 of them will give you 200
there is a policy you can purchase that will decrease the ATTN by 1 for all your serums

the attention metric itself will go down everyday by 10 or 20 if i remember right. (you can purchase another company policy to make it decrease faster)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
what cuases the sus stat to raise and lower ?
Certain corporate policies raise attention, others mitigate attention on a daily basis.
Attention rises when selling serums with certain traits, such as suggestibility or fertility. Check your serum for the red ATTN number on the right in the serum development or review screen in the R&D department.

Dec 7, 2019
There are some factors involved for what they say if I remember right... but it depends on their likes/dislikes/personality/sluttiness. I do agree it can be more diversified though. I think these small details depending on their personality/sluttiness/fetishes etc changing their conversations has been one of my favorite parts of the game.

The 2 most elusive conversation threads I've found are probably the one where she tells you "she is not in a position to get pregnant" while "you have her in a literal position to get pregnant" and (different conversation) she askes you to rip off the condom and cum inside her.

fulcrum which stats? the sluttiness/love? that's very odd. i'm a huge advocate of the self replicating serum but i've never had stats reset on a girl but i'm still using 0.51.3.1
Yes, I've also met girls who say they can't get pregnant without contraception. Although they have different personalities, girls with each personality say roughly the same things. For example, conservative personality, after sex they will say that they are a little carried away, and then say to clean up. Gives a stereotypical feeling. The self-replicating serum did return to the origin with an increase in sexual promiscuity and sexual love over the duration after the end of several dozen rounds. I don't know if that's what you're referring to.

aZaD__007

Apr 4, 2022
Hi, I have a bug where energy (for MC and other characters), attention, etc.. do not display the correct values. For example have National Sales enabled and attention is displayed as 100 instead of 200 (when hovering the correct value appears on the tooltip). It is just a display problem as it functions correctly otherwise, if I have 200 energy and use 100 I still have 100 available however what I see is 100 (instead of 200) going down to 50 (instead of 100). I have searched all over the thread and can't find any mention of it. Is there a fix for it? It happens both in the public release and in the latest Beta version. Thanks in advance for any reply.
In the current version these values are displayed as percentages. If you hover over the value (or the stat name?), it will show the absolute value rather than the percentage. So 200 energy is 100% and 100 energy is 50%. Likewise for attention.

Reactions: Clutchfrog
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes