4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
Installation of BETA version:
  1. Download and install the
  2. Clone the (make sure to enable GIT-LFS support)
  3. Start the game with the SDK
How to make a GIT clone:
  1. Download and install
  2. Open GIT-Bash from installation and install LFS support (one time activation):
  3. Navigate to root folder for example c:\games and create the GIT game folder:
  4. To update with latest version open GIT-Bash (repeat when you want to update)
estoy perdido en el paso 3, no se mucho ¿me pueden AYUDAR? por favor
I'm lost in step 3, I don't know much, can you HELP me? please
Not sure what you mean with being lost in step 3. Do you mean you don't know how to start the game with the SDK, or that you don't know how to clone a repository using git?

Assuming it is the first, you have to open the renpy sdk, go to preferences to change your projects directory to where the folder is where you cloned the project into, then a project with the same name as the project folder should appear. Click it, then click Launch Project.

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
Not sure what you mean with being lost in step 3. Do you mean you don't know how to start the game with the SDK, or that you don't know how to clone a repository using git?

Assuming it is the first, you have to open the renpy sdk, go to preferences to change your projects directory to where the folder is where you cloned the project into, then a project with the same name as the project folder should appear. Click it, then click Launch Project.
how to clone a repository using git, although I also didn't understand how to start the game, thanks

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
how to clone a repository using git, although I also didn't understand how to start the game, thanks
You have to use the terminal. Use cd (change directory) to move to the location you want to save the game. Once you reached it, you use
Code:
git clone <project link>
to clone the project into your active directory. (you can find the project link on the gitgud.io link you posted before, just click the clone button on the right, and copy the https link). After cloning you can use cd again to move into the folder, then use
Code:
git checkout develop
, like you mentioned in the installation guide, to swap to the development branch.

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
You have to use the terminal. Use cd (change directory) to move to the location you want to save the game. Once you reached it, you use
Code:
git clone <project link>
to clone the project into your active directory. (you can find the project link on the gitgud.io link you posted before, just click the clone button on the right, and copy the https link). After cloning you can use cd again to move into the folder, then use
Code:
git checkout develop
, like you mentioned in the installation guide, to swap to the development branch.
I appreciate your explanation and your time but I still don't understand. sorry :cry:

Apr 21, 2018
I appreciate your explanation and your time but I still don't understand. sorry :cry:
You can download a git GUI for this if you don't wanna use the console command (the black box)
You can try GitKraken, GitGUI or whatever
I ain't got time to screencap on my work comptu
You can download a Git GUI for this if you don't wanna use the console command (the black box)
You can try GitGUI, GitKraken, or whatever
I ain't got time to screencap on my work computer, but you can follow this probably for GitKraken

Reactions: AXELXX

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Hello, I needed a bit of help with story progress. I found out there is an option to make MC's mom; Jennifer, your secretary. But to have her appointed to that position, she needs to be secretary first. How am I supposed to have her reach that position? How do I progress her? Please kindly help.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Hello, I needed a bit of help with story progress. I found out there is an option to make MC's mom; Jennifer, your secretary. But to have her appointed to that position, she needs to be secretary first. How am I supposed to have her reach that position? How do I progress her? Please kindly help.
Jennifer as your secretary is not yet in the game, should be in the upcoming release. To help her get the secretary job in her current job, just have her be slutty in both her interview.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
# How to console - If its activated its SHIFT+O (ESC to close).
# To activate console - edit the following file
# \Lab_Rats_2-v0.xx.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy
# Find this line (around line 108) config.console = False and edit it to True.

# mc. <- You
# the_person. <- The person you are currently interacting with in the game. Its not a name but literally the_person)
# Letters goes in "", numbers without "". Example: mc.int = 6 and the_person.name = "Yolandi"
# Words are case sensitive. Example the_person.relationship = "Single" NOT "single"

mc.name='YourNameHere'
mc.last_name='YourLastNameHere'
mc.business.name='CompanyNameHere'

# mc.money = xx <- This may not be used in the future. It seems to have been removed from the game.
mc.business.funds = xx <- These are your company funds ingame.
mc.business.supply_count = xxxx

mc.charisma = xx
mc.int = xx
mc.focus = xx

mc.hr_skill = xx
mc.market_skill = xx
mc.research_skill = xx
mc.production_skill = xx
mc.supply_skill = xx

mc.sex_skills["Foreplay"] = xx
mc.sex_skills["Oral"] = xx
mc.sex_skills["Vaginal"] = xx
mc.sex_skills["Anal"] = xx

mc.energy
mc.max_energy
mc.arousal
mc.max_arousal

the_person.love = xx
the_person.happiness = xx
the_person.energy
the_person.max_energy
the_person.arousal
the_person.max_arousal
the_person.core_sluttiness = xx (From 0 to 100)
the_person.sluttiness = xx (From 0 to 100)
the_person.obedience = xx (If you're having trouble with tier 3 research, set this to 140 or something.)
the_person.tits = "xx" ("AA", "A", "B", "C", "D", "DD", "DDD", "E", "F", "FF")
the_person.body_type = "xx" ("thin_body", "standard_body", "curvy_body")
the_person.height = x.x (From 0.8 to 1.0 - will take effect once the character is redrawn by the game engine)

the_person.name = "xx"
the_person.last_name = "xx"

the_person.kids = xx
the_person.relationship = "Single"
the_person.age = xx

# Changing titles of a person while keeping color and font formatting:

the_person.set_title("custom title") # e.g "friend", "employee"
the_person.set_possessive_title("their custom title") # e.g "your friend", "your employee"
the_person.set_mc_title("what they call you") # e.g "Boss", "Master", "Friend"

# Someone asked about changing the positions of locations on the map.
# All Room objects have an attribute called map_pos which references their [x, y] position on the map grid.
# e.g the newely added strip_club has a map_pos of [6, 5] meaning 6 on the x- axis from the left and 5 on the y- axis starting from the top.

room.map_pos = [x, y] # This will re- position the location on the map.
room.visible = True # Determines if the location is visible on the map.
room.public = True # If set to False then people will not roam into the location unless specified.
room.formalName = "new name" # Changes the name displayed on the map.

# If a room does not have the sexual positions you would like available it is most likely due to not having the correct objects available.
# You can add any objects to the room by using the add_object function together with a "make object" function.

room.add_object(make_wall()) # Adds a wall that can be leaned up against etc.
room.add_object(make_floor()) # Adds a floor to the room that can be used for sex.
room.add_object(make_bed()) # Adds a bed to the room.
room.add_object(make_window()) # Adds a window to the room.

# NOTE: room needs to be replaced with the variable of the room you want to edit.
# There are a couple of ways to do this. Easiest would be to go into the room and use mc.location which references your current location (room)

mc.location.map_pos = [x, y] # This edits map position of the current room you are in.
mc.location.add_object(make_bed())

list_of_places[0].map_pos = [x, y] # Replacing 0 with another number e.g 10 will reference a different room. You can do list_of_places[0].name or formalName to see which one it is you are editing.
list_of_places[0].add_object(make_bed())

strip_club.map_pos = [x, y] # This uses the variable name that the room is saved to. Names of all the rooms can be found in script.rpy ca. half-way down the label create_test_variables at lines 9150~ to 9500~.

# You can also add actions to a room by appending it.
room.actions.append(sleep_action) # This will allow you to sleep in the room. Adding actions to a room you can basically move the office into your bedroom.

#If your play through is having problems with the start of renovations use the following console command
mc.business.event_triggers_dict["home_improvement_unlocked"]=True
this will start the process so all you will need to do after the command is to check your phone and start.

first command to enter is
long
it will stop renpy from cropping the output (very annoying for long lists)

list_of_traits[#].name
returns the name of the #th trait (production schemes are mechanicaly a trait too), begins at 0 -> list_of_traits[0].name

dir(list_of_traits[0])
returns all the fields of the first trait. selected excerpts with more guess than knowing what they do:

attention - increases serum attention penalty containing this trait when sold to public
duration - all traits are summed up to final serum duration
side_affect_chance - all traits are summed up to determine the randomly assigned trait effect chance when unlocking (mastery reduces that chance)
slots - adds trait slots (duh)

to use these, enter like name:

list_of_traits[0].slots = #
where # is the new number

tip: always use commands without parameters first to see what its set as to get an idea for the usage

list_of_traits[0].slots
displays as

list_of_traits[0].slots
Add a time_of_day = 0 as a set daytime cheat

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Why does arousal go over 100%?
The women seem to be 115-145% and mc goes 115% before popping,
Shouldn't be a 100% then orgasm not over 100%?
Is there fix for this?

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Soooooooooooooooon.
"Is this real life? Is this a fantasy?!"

How soon? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? ARE we THERE yet?!
You can download a git GUI for this if you don't wanna use the console command (the black box)
Bit of a side tangent and absolutely no accusation/disrespect intended for the crew keeping this project alive, but I can't be the only one absolutely annoyed by the increase in "you have to allow internet connectivity to this side utility to do anything" trend.

Especially from Microsoft, the company that turned its own OS into "how much 'customer' information we can leech to monetize" engine first and foremost once they woke up to the billions Google was pulling. Never mind the "all your code are belong to us and our AI that's getting trained to replace you at some point" side of things.

Thankfully you can still download the entire repo if your connection allows it, but wonder how long that'll last.

Reactions: SenPC
Sep 21, 2019

Bit of a side tangent and absolutely no accusation/disrespect intended for the crew keeping this project alive, but I can't be the only one absolutely annoyed by the increase in "you have to allow internet connectivity to this side utility to do anything" trend.

Especially from Microsoft, the company that turned its own OS into "how much 'customer' information we can leech to monetize" engine first and foremost once they woke up to the billions Google was pulling. Never mind the "all your code are belong to us and our AI that's getting trained to replace you at some point" side of things.

Thankfully you can still download the entire repo if your connection allows it, but wonder how long that'll last.
git is pretty standard to use for most devs, linux devs included (and was originally made FOR linux), and has been open source and free since its creation. It is unlikely that it will be ever taken over by Microsoft, knowing the philosophy of the people behind it. You might have some beef with gitlab (open-core model), github (Microsoft owned), and other hosts that make use of git, but ultimately for most people here that just want to download the game, using git in some way is just a "glorified download manager" that just downloads the code modifications and history (so you don't need to redownload whole packages for just typos corrections) when you request it. It is not automatic, and just needs an connection to the repository (here the gitlab repository) when you manually type the command to update the game.

There's a lot of free open-source tools to use git. My advice is to get one that is host-agnostic (i.e whatever platform host the project it will work the same way), but I reckon most of them are anyway.

EDIT: I just want to clear some misunderstandings concerning git. I agree with the trend of online connectivity being annoying and being cautious of Microsoft, Unity and the likes.

Reactions: Clutchfrog

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018

Theres only 1 guy rendering everything, so it will take a while.

Also, the git allows you to only download changes rather then the entire 1.7G repo everyday. and you dont have to be online after downloading. I used to pull the repo. Also to push my mod.

Reactions: Clutchfrog

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
unless one of the git gui clients have add LFS support directly there will be a command line component to initial clone.

Dec 7, 2019
Is there fix for this?
I think more than 100 is reasonable, the real world is the same, 100 is just to reach orgasm, and the above is the intensity of the girl's orgasm. I once suggested that girls over 100 should increase the language and behavior changes of sex call according to the level of data. The end is a girl in a coma.
For example, when it reaches 110, the orgasm screams "fuck me", and the action is fierce to cater to the MC. At 120, screaming wildly, pandering even more intensely. When she was 130, her eyes blurred and she groaned and screamed. At 140, the eyes are blurred, the mind is frozen, the body is weak and completely limp. At 150, he screamed and fell into a coma.

Last edited:
Reactions: divas72

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Is there fix for this?
Are they on any serum? If I remember correctly, there is a serum that pushes the arousal past 100.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Huh... what's up with the legal beta code insertion are we a powerful enough cooperation to start affecting laws in the town?! :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes