4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Kaden's mod extents the bra/panties stealing event, its mild event, they might come to your bedroom in the morning and ask for it.

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
Thanks deviantfiend999 :
I joined the Discord, and got some answers and some more details about some stuff. So indeed, there are plans to push the "mom with her boss" story arc further and I'm glad about it.
Second, I see about it being a one time event, I thought maybe I could re-trigger it, I might try to do some copycat scene if I manage to understand how to write it.
As far as learning python I thought it was python code used for RenPy, I meant to say I wanted to learn how to understand the code used for the RenPy games. But I appreciate the clarification so I avoid any confusions. Thanks for giving me a quick example of how a scene kinda goes !

And thanks Deane9850 :
I definitely will check that out. Maybe add some couple lines if I can. You said they, that means you can steal more than the mom's underwear ? I'm guessing at least Lily too, and I could also guess probably Rebecca / Gabriella too. I'll check that out, I probably will already have the answer by the time you look at my post :p

As for my question about assets, got my answer on the Discord, basically we don't know the original assets for the faces, and a total overall might happen in the future, so then we'll know which assets and will be able to do some fan arts, if it comes to fruition. But if that happens it's clearly not before a while because it'll be a massive undertaking.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Cant really say its dark skin. my gif as comparison

The files are available to download in discord, but its not playable.

Probably about the same as the old one as this just reposing and making sure those annoying clipping gone (and its already a huge undertaking). The true graphic overhaul is planned, but will not started until next year the earliest.
I like where this is going...:PogChamp:

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
When are we getting the next update? any idea? Been over 2 months since it was last updated. Thank you guys for your hard work.

Reactions: 4GunZ
Apr 21, 2018
i've got it on semi, but i can't seem to knock up the childhood friend
Looking at the code, I think Sarah's pregnancy is locked behind story progression. Her "try for baby" event doesn't even appear to be hooked up with a trigger event, so as far as I can see, won't even be called in normal gameplay at all atm
There's this comment in the code:
Code:
 #TODO create mandatory event for starting fertility period. Stores creampies before fertility period. Then second mandatory event at the end of the fertility period determines if pregnant based on # of creampies and RNG
Which seems to me the pregnancy route for Sarah is not finished yet. I think Erica is in the same situation.
I honestly hope they would lock all unique characters' pregnancy for implementing their own, separate pregnancy routes.

Reactions: Necronlord5

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
You'd need to download the Ren'py SDK on a Mac and make your own build of it.
Thanks for the reply, I am new to ios environment. Could yiou tell me how to download the renpy sdk on ipad? I dont see the option on app store. Thanks

Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for the reply, I am new to ios environment. Could yiou tell me how to download the renpy sdk on ipad? I dont see the option on app store. Thanks
I don't think you can/need to download renpy sdk on the ipad. You should download renpy sdk on a Mac computer, then the game, and then build the iOS app. When you build your first iOS app, you'll probably be asked to download renios (renpy iOS support files).

I'm no expert, so you might want to take a look a the renpy documentation pages.

Sep 21, 2019
When are we getting the next update? any idea? Been over 2 months since it was last updated. Thank you guys for your hard work.
I think it's better you follow the commit history here

It will show you progress. It's been updating slowly but surely almost everyday from what I see.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I don't think you can/need to download renpy sdk on the ipad. You should download renpy sdk on a Mac computer, then the game, and then build the iOS app. When you build your first iOS app, you'll probably be asked to download renios (renpy iOS support files).

I'm no expert, so you might want to take a look a the renpy documentation pages.
I don't think it's possible anymore without jailbreaking your device. As far as I can tell from my limited research, you could install third party apps or the ones you build using itunes while your device is connected. But apple removed that feature recently :(

Rsia360

Nov 11, 2017
Hey, so where does the NTR events of Jennifer with the boss conclude? I had de the message where the game says that if i want i can interrupt the transition of jennifer into a lover of the boss but thats it, i cant trigger more events of that line

Apr 21, 2018
Hey, so where does the NTR events of Jennifer with the boss conclude? I had de the message where the game says that if i want i can interrupt the transition of jennifer into a lover of the boss but thats it, i cant trigger more events of that line
Not finished yet, that's as far as that story line goes at the momemtn

Reactions: Rsia360
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes