4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
How to trigger event with Christina(Emily's mom)?
Could you be more specific?

I am wondering if there is currently any content with the two of them beyond the dinner. The in-game content guide implies that you can get Christina and Emily together, but I've been unable to do anything beyond getting Christina to kiss me after dinner.

Reactions: Exed010

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Could you be more specific?

I am wondering if there is currently any content with the two of them beyond the dinner. The in-game content guide implies that you can get Christina and Emily together, but I've been unable to do anything beyond getting Christina to kiss me after dinner.
After I keep tutoring Emily until she passed an exam but there is no any trigger to dinner with Emily and her mom until I'd just hired Emily to be my employee, I have no idea what should I do next

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Hmm. Content roadmap on discord was wiped. Used to be able to see january, feb and march, now there's only december. Not sure if good or bad.
I doubt it's anything to worry about, the devs have probably just changed their plans and don't want to mislead people

Apr 21, 2018
Reactions: themagiman
Nov 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the employee uniforms to work? Since I updated to v2023-09 I can't get my employees to wear the uniforms I designated to each department for them. I did enabled the business policies. I must be doing something wrong with the policies or something. I try to enabled all the policies for uniforms even tried disabled some of them but the girls are still wearing their regular clothes. I exported the outfits from the last version but I don't know if that's the issue why they're not wearing them.

I haven't checked the code, but I'm pretty sure it's the commando dress code policy doing it. You'll note in the text that is says that busty women may still wear bras.
No that's not it. I disabled the commando dress code policy but I'm still getting the same problem.

Last edited:

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the employee uniforms to work? Since I updated to v2023-09 I can't get my employees to wear the uniforms I designated to each department for them. I did enabled the business policies. I must be doing something wrong with the policies or something. I try to enabled all the policies for uniforms even tried disabled some of them but the girls are still wearing their regular clothes. I exported the outfits from the last version but I don't know if that's the issue why they're not wearing them.

No that's not it. I disabled the commando dress code policy but I'm still getting the same problem.
One issue i found with the uniforms is that the policy that says "may remove 1-2 pieces of clothing" actually seems to allow them to ADD 1-2 pieces too. At the very least my girls finally stopped wearing bras when i disabled that too. Maybe thats your issue?

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Okay boys, buckle up because it's bad news time.

Starbuck on the discord "TLDR: I'm taking a 3-6 month break while starting a new job. I'll do my best to keep up with the discord but I may be completely absent for large chunks of time in the middle of that. I appreciate everyone's patience."

Which means story development will be nearly zero following the next update. Unless someone new starts making commits. I haven't heard Tristim's input, though I see him making commits fairly regularly. Breaching new horizons again - Potentially new art overhaul, but losing a writer for a time.

bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020

Starbuck on the discord "TLDR: I'm taking a 3-6 month break while starting a new job. I'll do my best to keep up with the discord but I may be completely absent for large chunks of time in the middle of that. I appreciate everyone's patience."

Which means story development will be nearly zero following the next update. Unless someone new starts making commits. I haven't heard Tristim's input, though I see him making commits fairly regularly. Breaching new horizons again - Potentially new art overhaul, but losing a writer for a time.
Damn, I always felt all that planned content was too good to be true. Unfortunate.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018

Look at it this way.. the original was she quitting her current job and getting another job that removes all her free time. aka totally strips her ability to contribute to the project. Now, we at least just have a 6 month hiatus of story content update.

Reactions: bloodbus

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is there anything more past making the losers dance naked when you win family game night?

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Look at it this way.. the original was she quitting her current job and getting another job that removes all her free time. aka totally strips her ability to contribute to the project. Now, we at least just have a 6 month hiatus of story content update.
Exactly what I wish I conveyed in the initial message. She considers it good news because it's the lesser of two evils

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Damn, I always felt all that planned content was too good to be true. Unfortunate.
I'm sure the plans being posted in the discord would enable the stories to be continued by the community - Should she fully step away anyway. I thought the art was just a pipe dream to replace, and someone with the guts actually committed to it. Hypothetically speaking - She sounds optimistic for returning, which doesn't jeopardize the plans being written by her

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes