4.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Kaden and Silence are both good modders if they want to step up and implement new game mechanics. I'm sure we can find a good storyteller to continue the storyline if needs be.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Hmm. Content roadmap on discord was wiped. Used to be able to see january, feb and march, now there's only december. Not sure if good or bad.
Okay boys, buckle up because it's bad news time.

Starbuck on the discord "TLDR: I'm taking a 3-6 month break while starting a new job. I'll do my best to keep up with the discord but I may be completely absent for large chunks of time in the middle of that. I appreciate everyone's patience."

Which means story development will be nearly zero following the next update. Unless someone new starts making commits. I haven't heard Tristim's input, though I see him making commits fairly regularly. Breaching new horizons again - Potentially new art overhaul, but losing a writer for a time.
So I guess the answer was: Bad.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
As much as I'd like to see that too, I don't think there's much of any plans of NTR - besides continuing the Jennifer and boss storyline
wish they did. they can use old fashion way mc meets his childhood friend. some guy will try to steal your girl or sister or mom

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
For Starbuck's new job, it's a good thing. Like Morgoth said above, creativity is really affected by RL stuff. Her being happy in her new job and feeling better in her life thanks to that will totally translate to better creativity outlet, meaning easier, better (not that her writing is bad by any means) and possibly faster writing. That just means we have to be patient.

Also, people can still join the Discord and offer their own suggestions and stories, there's some characters not to mess with too much because she already has plans for them, there's a lot of non randomized characters that still can have their storyline developed. And there's still the gameplay stuff that is currently worked on, that can still be developped in the meantime. So it's not like nobody is working on it either.

As much as I'd like to see that too, I don't think there's much of any plans of NTR - besides continuing the Jennifer and boss storyline
I've been on the Discord discussing it a bit and Starbuck reply when I talked about not considering Jennifer as NTR was "Also NTR is such a broad subject, honestly it should probably be cut up into parts to be toggled instead of just one generic one. Hotwifing, cucks, lesbians, cheating housewives, etc are kind of all their own things".

Which suggests that it's far from being overlooked, it's just time consuming to break them down and write scenes for each.

And I totally agree with that need to break down into better labels. True NTR afaik is being humiliated / broken by being cheated on by the cheating partner or by the people they cheat with and the way one or all of them talk to us. Which is totally different from :
- hotwifing (which is giving consent and wanting your partner to be naughty with someone else, which far more resembles Jennifer's storyline, where you invite her to use her charms and all that, you clearly give consent for things to happen especially if you tell her to do naughty things somewhere far enough the storyline)

- cuckolding (which is being aware she's cheating but doesn't bother you / you even enjoy it, it doesn't have that humiliation and being broken aspect that true NTR scenes do have)

- lesbian scenes (since most people hating NTR actually hate seeing penises near the women they hold dear, but most don't mind as much when it's a woman instead of a dick).

- Swinging (where people mingle and mix and everyone is consenting to it).

I had that discussion about NTR classification because to me, the game desesperately feels lacking of men / cocks (except MC's one) and I totally would love to see some hotwifing threesomes or gangbang of Jennifer, or hearing how for her anniversary she got a big present of """""""" ice """"""" cream from every coworker in her work, knowing I wanted her to be naughty that way. Or when you are late in the evening near someone's house, spying on them could get you to see what type of sex they would like, love, dislike or hate, or how about they're not satisfied with their's husband limpy small dick, or how about they cheat on their husband which you could use as blackmail too, etc. I also could totally see a nice way to add more Jennifer's naughty scenes at work by being able to blackmail, coerce or seduce the secretary to allow you to visit your mom's office without the secretary calling her to come downstairs, so that she wouldn't know you'd come and sometimes you could catch her being railed by her boss or other coworkers, for example.

Or even (spoilers about a very advanced scene of the game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That still wouldn't could as NTR either.

So yeah, totally a need for more scenes and more accurate labels of the scenes to avoid classifying anything " Other than MC's dick " as NTR. But having checked the files a bit, there's just so many things to think of, that it's not going to take 2 days to write and implement that, there's a need to be patient. We already know Jennifer's storyline is scheduled to go (way) farther with the boss (or with yourself if you don't like the boss storyline) so there's totally hope from that side.

Apr 21, 2018
I had that discussion about NTR classification because to me, the game desesperately feels lacking of men / cocks (except MC's one) and I totally would love to see some hotwifing threesomes or gangbang of Jennifer, or hearing how for her anniversary she got a big present of """""""" ice """"""" cream from every coworker in her work, knowing I wanted her to be naughty that way.
See, that's the sort of thing the MC could do in the first game. The girls (only Jennifer, Lily, Stephanie, Nora and Alexia were interactable NPCs in that edition). All the girls having sex records, sluttiness, obedience stats, can be impregnated, and all could be trained to have any or all of four trainings.
I think they were something like voyeurism, cum drinking, anal, and free use. The last one would enable the characters to have random comments related to them having fun with other men.
For example, free use Jennifer would sometimes comment about her work day, exactly as you said, when she laid herself on a table and got a bukkake from her office collegues, or giving her boss a blowjob. Lily would occasionally send selfies of herself getting cum covered by other men (I think it was something about her going to a party). Nora will purposefully get busted by traffic cops and give them blowjobs, etc.
Hell, the training scenes were actually much better. I don't recall what Jennifer's was, but for Lily, you creampie her before giving her a serum, and can choose to send her off to her ex (to give him a sloppy second); You can only train Nora in her lab when working late, and free use training involves sending her off to fuck another student in the lab.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
Does anyone know if there are any plans to add more clothing pieces to the game?
from the discord:

so the issue is less "adding assets" and more "adding character-model-specific assets" - tl;dr we don't have the files vren created the body types from, nor the tools to make more things, AND each outfit piece needs like 8 million renders so that it displays correctly in each pose for each body type with each hairstyle etc. we can work within the system a LITTLE bit (see for example the cop uniform that Starbuck created), but creating anything actually new is essentially not going to happen unless there's a full graphics overhaul

and honestly if we DID get access to everything we needed, i think things like "make all the hairstyles actually attach to the heads" and "get body parts and clothes to not clip through each other" would probably take the highest priority

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
from the discord:

so the issue is less "adding assets" and more "adding character-model-specific assets" - tl;dr we don't have the files vren created the body types from, nor the tools to make more things, AND each outfit piece needs like 8 million renders so that it displays correctly in each pose for each body type with each hairstyle etc. we can work within the system a LITTLE bit (see for example the cop uniform that Starbuck created), but creating anything actually new is essentially not going to happen unless there's a full graphics overhaul

and honestly if we DID get access to everything we needed, i think things like "make all the hairstyles actually attach to the heads" and "get body parts and clothes to not clip through each other" would probably take the highest priority
Well that's disappointing.

Reactions: mikebrinn

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
from the discord:

sillygoose7

There's more informations in the channel called " Daz Replacement Project " on the Discord. Not saying the quote isn't accurate, but rather that there is more to it and let's just say, it's interesting for the future of the game, but it's not tomorrow. I won't quote, because there is so much to it, but it's definitely worth a look if you haven't checked it yet. I think it's on par with the whole remodeling of the game assets but I prefer not to certify of it, as I'm not even sure I understand the exact scope of it.

Reactions: bloodbus

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
See, that's the sort of thing the MC could do in the first game. The girls (only Jennifer, Lily, Stephanie, Nora and Alexia were interactable NPCs in that edition). All the girls having sex records, sluttiness, obedience stats, can be impregnated, and all could be trained to have any or all of four trainings.
I think they were something like voyeurism, cum drinking, anal, and free use. The last one would enable the characters to have random comments related to them having fun with other men.
For example, free use Jennifer would sometimes comment about her work day, exactly as you said, when she laid herself on a table and got a bukkake from her office collegues, or giving her boss a blowjob. Lily would occasionally send selfies of herself getting cum covered by other men (I think it was something about her going to a party). Nora will purposefully get busted by traffic cops and give them blowjobs, etc.
Hell, the training scenes were actually much better. I don't recall what Jennifer's was, but for Lily, you creampie her before giving her a serum, and can choose to send her off to her ex (to give him a sloppy second); You can only train Nora in her lab when working late, and free use training involves sending her off to fuck another student in the lab.
Oh, I see. I never played the first one, for multiple reasons (one being that I thought you started the 2nd where you ended the 1rst one, meaning without Jennifer or Lily corrupted, for example, and another reason being that I prefer Daz over Honey Select renders) so I never knew that about LR1. Guess I might give it a try just to get some ideas about some scenes if I ever manage to write some.

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
So here's a silly question. How do sexual proclivity nanobots work? Every turn it selects a random sexual opinion and increases its level by 1? Can it be stacked by having several potions with the nanobots?

Apr 21, 2018
Oh, I see. I never played the first one, for multiple reasons (one being that I thought you started the 2nd where you ended the 1rst one, meaning without Jennifer or Lily corrupted, for example, and another reason being that I prefer Daz over Honey Select renders) so I never knew that about LR1. Guess I might give it a try just to get some ideas about some scenes if I ever manage to write some.
Well, yes, it's that classic TV sitcom "reset everything because status quo is God". In fact, if you start LR2 with the intro tutorial it confirms that the events in LR1 was canon (excepting the pregnancy endings obviously -- corrupting and impregnating everyone would lead to very different events obviously), but those effects weren't permanent. So now everybody is back to their usual selves and can't remember much about that time.
Stephanie's statement in the tutorial suggests she remembers something about it, at least the part where she had fun:
That was a crazy summer we had together. It seems like such a blur now, but I had a lot of fun.
I think the mod added a one-time crisis a while ago where Jennifer found a box of old serums from LR1 (Red, Purple, Blue, etc.). Back then giving serums added to a girl's serum resistance, making it harder to corrupt them further. The game was also not "endless run" like LR2 so it was actually possible to fail the game. I used to just console command the game_length to 365, which was more that enough after figuring out when all the key events occur.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 7, 2017
One issue i found with the uniforms is that the policy that says "may remove 1-2 pieces of clothing" actually seems to allow them to ADD 1-2 pieces too. At the very least my girls finally stopped wearing bras when i disabled that too. Maybe thats your issue?
These are the uniform policies I got enabled.
Screenshot 2023-12-14 022312.png

And these are the uniforms I made for the girls but unfortunately this is what they're wearing.
Screenshot 2023-12-14 021850.png
Screenshot 2023-12-14 021908.png
Screenshot 2023-12-14 022035.png Screenshot 2023-12-14 022057.png Screenshot 2023-12-14 022111.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 54 Votes