4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Viacheslav

May 14, 2018
Caught a bug, when had a previously known address and it was possible to come, it becomes "She lives in unknown" and through conversations or Large Favor it is no longer recognizable.
Previously, were questions on this topic, but there was no answer to the decision.
Is it possible to find out the console command to reset the girl's known address, so that later you can find it out again in the conversation? or, for example, appoint a house yourself?

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
FONT SIZE----this was asked elsewhere, but I never found the answer.
(yes folks some of us wear glasses :-( & have less than perfect vision!)

The old mod had options to increase font size, now gone.
How can you increase font size?
[or even point me to the right files!]

I tried checking files, & this thing's WHOLE *NEW* animal---totally different setup!
Thanks 4 any help.
I thing "most" font settings are located in the gui.rpy file located in the game folder. It's not in the gui folder, that seems to be only images. The font size settings start around line 69.

Warning tho, the UI is quite tight due to the amount of information needed. Editing font sizes will likely cause shit to start overlapping. This is likely the reason why font size options were removed because new information had to be slotted in.

I like to turn on bold text in settings, this actually helps me quite a bit but it tends to disable anytime you close the game so you'll have to re-enable it each time you open the game. Other than this, if you want more help, the Discord is 100% your best bet. It likely wouldn't be instantly, but font sizes may be added to the to-do list if asked about. I also wouldn't be shocked if there isn't someone who already has a custom gui file somewhere, so you might be lucky if they see your reply there.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Caught a bug, when had a previously known address and it was possible to come, it becomes "She lives in unknown" and through conversations or Large Favor it is no longer recognizable.
Previously, were questions on this topic, but there was no answer to the decision.
Is it possible to find out the console command to reset the girl's known address, so that later you can find it out again in the conversation? or, for example, appoint a house yourself?
There is a Discord chat dedicated to console commands. May want to report bug there too. Devs don't look here.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
FONT SIZE----this was asked elsewhere, but I never found the answer.
(yes folks some of us wear glasses :-( & have less than perfect vision!)

The old mod had options to increase font size, now gone.
How can you increase font size?
[or even point me to the right files!]

I tried checking files, & this thing's WHOLE *NEW* animal---totally different setup!
Thanks 4 any help.
This appears to be the main script for modifying font size (which I was able to access using Unren). If you put this in your /game folder, I think it should override the one that's archived in the game already, and then you can tweak it as much as you want.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
There should probably be some alternate dialogue here if the event happens after Mom has gotten a boob job.
1717693764759.png

Reactions: Ssato243

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
I recruited Ellie during the night meeting (with headcount value<max =19<39) but she does not appear the next day in the company and the headcount counter remains at the same level.. is there a bug for recruitment in the latest version 2024-5b?
Give her a week. She specifically has to come in on a Friday but with the new method of having people not start the same day they are hired it broke that for her. It took me a week or a few after hiring her to actually get her on my latest playthrough.

Reactions: mco

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I thing "most" font settings are located in the gui.rpy file located in the game folder. It's not in the gui folder, that seems to be only images. The font size settings start around line 69.

Warning tho, the UI is quite tight due to the amount of information needed. Editing font sizes will likely cause shit to start overlapping. This is likely the reason why font size options were removed because new information had to be slotted in.

I like to turn on bold text in settings, this actually helps me quite a bit but it tends to disable anytime you close the game so you'll have to re-enable it each time you open the game. Other than this, if you want more help, the Discord is 100% your best bet. It likely wouldn't be instantly, but font sizes may be added to the to-do list if asked about. I also wouldn't be shocked if there isn't someone who already has a custom gui file somewhere, so you might be lucky if they see your reply there.
Not sure which version you're using? In mine, there is NO "gui.rpy", there's a "GUI.rpa" but inside is again only images. :-(

Obviously, *SOME* font sizes R ok---but some aren't. An example would be the business policies. Even 20% bigger might help. (14 -> 18?)

In the old one, there was the Renpy stuff (overwritten by dev) which was again (mostly) overwritten by the Mod.
Here, I don't know.
Maybe you could post a version #, or screenshot of the "GUI.rpy"? Thanks.

If I can't fix the sizes (so it's readable!) may have to go back to last "normal" modded version.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
This appears to be the main script for modifying font size (which I was able to access using Unren). If you put this in your /game folder, I think it should override the one that's archived in the game already, and then you can tweak it as much as you want.
YEA! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! (& MY POOR TIRED EYES THANK YOU TOO! :)

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
FYI for the devs:
"sans" type fonts (like "FantasqueSansMono-Regular.ttf") R generally much easier to read for those who struggle with small print!
The worst fonts (sizes) in game R Bus policies (& descriptions), and, contract info.
If you could PLEASE enlarge that info, some of us w vision problems would VERY MUCH appreciate it!
Thanks.

PS if anyone knows what file(s) these are in (in old modded ver, font sizes for Bus P was w BUS stuff, again same w contracts---even the "main" font setting in preferences didn't change them.) please let me know , thanks.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
FYI for the devs:
"sans" type fonts (like "FantasqueSansMono-Regular.ttf") R generally much easier to read for those who struggle with small print!
The worst fonts (sizes) in game R Bus policies (& descriptions), and, contract info.
If you could PLEASE enlarge that info, some of us w vision problems would VERY MUCH appreciate it!
Thanks.

PS if anyone knows what file(s) these are in (in old modded ver, font sizes for Bus P was w BUS stuff, again same w contracts---even the "main" font setting in preferences didn't change them.) please let me know , thanks.
Post in "game suggestions" on the discord. The devs don't look here - too much chaff, not enough wheat.

Reactions: Sick&Alone

Venters616

Jan 3, 2022
is there a walkthrough for this game? seems that there are alot of events and characters that are missable if you don't know what to look for to trigger them.

Spectrecal

Aug 7, 2022
is there a walkthrough for this game? seems that there are alot of events and characters that are missable if you don't know what to look for to trigger them.
I don't think it's possible to miss something, all quest chains, events and new characters wait for you to see them

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I don't think it's possible to miss something, all quest chains, events and new characters wait for you to see them
It's certainly possible to miss something. Advance Cara story too far too quickly, especially "Investing in Store" before Rebecca becomes your CPA and high chance you will miss scenes involving Cara and Rebecca. Iris Vanderberg has 2 ways of meeting her, 1 way you will be lucky if you ever see her again other than in your phone, the other you get to go further with her. You got the "Chemists Daughter", you may not even ever see her if you employ girls who don't meet the required stats needed for that person.

Reactions: rb813

Venters616

Jan 3, 2022
It's certainly possible to miss something. Advance Cara story too far too quickly, especially "Investing in Store" before Rebecca becomes your CPA and high chance you will miss scenes involving Cara and Rebecca. Iris Vanderberg has 2 ways of meeting her, 1 way you will be lucky if you ever see her again other than in your phone, the other you get to go further with her. You got the "Chemists Daughter", you may not even ever see her if you employ girls who don't meet the required stats needed for that person.
So how do you trigger those cause i never heard of these.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
So how do you trigger those cause i never heard of these.
Cara (Sex Store Owner) has trouble with her finances which plays out if you keep Investing in the Store and her Obedience Level rises. If you already have Rebecca (Aunt) hired as your CPA then you can have Rebecca help Cara out with her accounts. You will also get to watch both of them modelling lingerie in the store on Friday mornings. Iris Vanderberg can be met at Mom's work when you go to speak to Mom's Boss. This is the route when after having a coffee with her that you may not ever see her anywhere again. The other way is to buy a phone for Lily (option comes from breaking BJ Taboo and asking Lily how you can convince her to carry on giving you BJ's when she says that the 2 of you shouldn't be doing things like that). You will meet Iris at the store when you go to buy the phone. This is the option where you can progress further with her, visit her at home, sex etc. The Chemist's Daughter comes from hiring someone with certain stats. She must be single, no kids, under 25 years of age, no mother or sister in the game and not a clone, hence you won't always be able to find her easily.

Reactions: mrme654321

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
YEA! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! (& MY POOR TIRED EYES THANK YOU TOO! :)
I hope it worked for you. After I told you that, I had an incident where I was trying to modify something in my game, so I put an rpy file in the /game folder like I told you to do, but it duplicated things instead of overwriting them. So I was starting to think I had given you bad info.

Here's what you can do to hopefully not need to rely on anyone else ever again...
  • Go to this page and download UnRenForAll (the other versions don't seem to work with recent versions of this game).
  • Follow the instructions to unpack all the scripts from this game (but if you already modified GUI.rpy, make you sure you move it to another folder first, so it won't be overwritten).
  • Open one of the scripts in the /game folder in a script-editing program that has a search feature. Many years ago, I started using a program called Editra for renpy stuff, specifically because I liked how the search feature worked. In Editra, you would go to Edit -> Find (you can't just press CTRL-F, because that only searches in the current script).
  • Under Find, make sure you select Look In: Current Directory. If you did open a script in the /game folder and Unren unpacked everything correctly, then Current Directory will cover all the scripts in the game. You can search for Bus P or anything else to your heart's content.

There's definitely not. The closest thing is the in-game hints and Story Progress pages for each character, and those are very incomplete. I'm trying to put something together by going through all the scripts, but I don't always understand how to interpret the conditions for something to happen. And to be honest, I'm not really prioritizing this project to spend a lot of time on (a barely get to actually play the game as much as I like, and the walkthrough thing is way less fun). At my current rate of progress, I would probably be done going through all the relevant scripts in about two years, and that's honestly an optimistic estimate. Of course, in two years, all the scripts will have been changed, but hopefully the major scripted character events won't change very much.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Iris Vanderberg can be met at Mom's work when you go to speak to Mom's Boss.
When do you go to speak to Mom's boss? In my current game, I've resisted the urge to hire her right away so I can see all the events from her other job. She got the boob job and has pleasured her boss at work once, but nothing else seems to be developing. I can't figure out, either in the game or glancing at the scripts, how to make speaking to the boss show up as an option.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
When do you go to speak to Mom's boss? In my current game, I've resisted the urge to hire her right away so I can see all the events from her other job. She got the boob job and has pleasured her boss at work once, but nothing else seems to be developing. I can't figure out, either in the game or glancing at the scripts, how to make speaking to the boss show up as an option.
Speaking to the Boss comes from when Mom first mentions that she has heard that she may be replaced at work. One of your options is that you tell her to leave it to you and you will speak to him. If you've done the boobjob and sex with Boss then you've already missed it. Next game tell Mom to use her womanly charms and avoid getting her to seduce her Boss. She will end up doing stuff with him regardless of your choices anyway later on, the Hussy! lol.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes