4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
Why don't you always get lust from flirting?
there's stages to flirting:
start with in person flirt/phone flirt be romantic
-> phone flirt be dirty
-> phone flirt send nude
-> make her orgasm at least once, continue phone flirt send nude
-> strip naked, this will bring you to the end (or almost the end) of the fourth slutty heart
-> the last slutty heart will have to be through sex, boosting sluttiness to 100 with serum at this stage will prevent any gains.

this applies to most girls, unless its a unique girl which requires quest progression.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Honestly I'm stumped at trying to find Naomi as I done all 3 of Sarah's love dates n got to lap dance for meetings. Been waiting in game two months, have I done something wrong by choosing gf options?
I'm pretty sure you have to have had a 3some with Sarah before Naomi appears again. Not a normal at work 3some, a 3some that you have offered to set up for her with a person of your choice. You will have that conversation one weekend when you are at work alone and Sarah arrives with some alcohol. Next arrange it with the person you picked and have your 3some and Naomi later contacts you about finance issues. What you choose after that is down to you but best to play the story and employ her as your maid. Having Sarah as your gf doesn't affect her not showing up so don't worry about that one. Hope that helps.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
I saw in the code that the way it calculates who wins hands of Euchre is based on each character's intelligence stats. So I figured I'd use trances to increase one of the family member's Intelligence a bunch to make sure I can always win. Do any of those women have other events which would benefit from their Intelligence being higher? I figure maybe the sister since she's in school, but that's just a guess.
Your Aunt when acting as you accountant uses her Chirisma and Intellegence to improve your business.

Jennifer (mother) goes to HR using the same stats as you Aunt.

Lily (sister) has no events regarding stat checks... aside from one option to hire her being her being an idiot and needing 1 or less int or the go behind her back to be mother's boyfriend which is also avalible in reverse.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Honestly I'm stumped at trying to find Naomi as I done all 3 of Sarah's love dates n got to lap dance for meetings. Been waiting in game two months, have I done something wrong by choosing gf options?
You can find her randomly in the world. That is the best I can give you.

rieyn

Oct 9, 2018
Is it possible to import a NPC that you really liked from a previous version/ LR2 Vanilla? Or perhaps to just command edit a different NPC so thoroughly that you overwrite all the stats / appearance? After searching around I'm guessing that the data for each randomly generated NPCs aren't stored in their own file.

I apologize if this has been asked before, but my searches came up with little related info.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
The original is superior.
This is unplayable to me.

How the fuck did you come to the conclusion that turning the mother into a mandatory anal sleeve in a legit Sandbox was a wise idea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheK

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is it possible to import a NPC that you really liked from a previous version/ LR2 Vanilla? Or perhaps to just command edit a different NPC so thoroughly that you overwrite all the stats / appearance?
You can do it with the cheat menu. I had one game where I changed the mother and sister into random character designs I liked from a previous game.

How the fuck did you come to the conclusion that turning the mother into a mandatory anal sleeve in a legit Sandbox was a wise idea.
How the fuck is it mandatory?

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
You can do it with the cheat menu. I had one game where I changed the mother and sister into random character designs I liked from a previous game.

How the fuck is it mandatory?
Needing to fuck her in the ass in order to unlock vaginal.
And her night visits being anal centric.
And with her starting with Hates Anal.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Needing to fuck her in the ass in order to unlock vaginal.
I'll give you that one, but it only needs to happen once if you trance her into loving incest. After that, you can have vaginal sex with her whenever you want just like any other character.

Tonto828

May 28, 2024
Is the game still being updated? Tried liking at the wikis, empty. Trying to find the "other" list and what a slut needs to get them. Or I'll just make lily like everything. I've the reformed version. I saw a thing saying the vanilla version only had three. Hoping I didn't have the vanilla. If I do. Where the non. Haha

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
Okay guys regarding Iris, I managed to trigger the phone quest because I didn’t even pursue any of Lily’s taboo and the game threats each encounter as meeting her for the first time BUT the phone encounter is the only way to get her to spawn into the game as an NPC that can be interacted with. If she is only met during the mom event, she just shows up on your phone and that’s it.

As for anyone who was wondering (like me), the only NTR stuff I found for Jennifer is with high stats, she might mention she doesn’t get any attention from from other men. You are given the choices of telling her to “go commando”, make a move on her, or let it go. If you choose the commando option, she texts you afterwards that she hooked up with coworker and sends you a picture of her ass covered in cum. Outside of the added NTR night events; there is not other explicit events that I have seen for both Lily and Jennifer. I even made sure the mom has maxed out slutty stats and even kept her dosed up with my fully upgraded pregnancy/slut serums.

With the fact that other NPCs can get pregnant from their own partners (at least I think so), I’m surprised two of biggest main characters in the game doesn’t have their own non-incest partners (NTR or otherwise). So one possible scenario is if you don’t actively pursue them; both Lily and Jennifer can get their own partners that they date. Lily can start the game already dating a classmate in college that you can get her to cheat on or breakup with, and Jennifer can end up dating a coworker right after the start of the game that lead to by helping her get the work promotion (or you can prevent by failing to help her or hiring her to your company) that you can get her to cheat on with you as well. The developers can still reuse the nighttime NTR events where you can watch them and depending on their taboo and sluttiness scores; they can yell at your for watching or let you join like in the current Jennifer NTR event.
Found this out the hard way in this play through, i skipped Lily's phone quest by going through incest taboo break for Lily and Iris was locked to her home.

if you are like me and still want Iris to be available, try this command:
iris.set_override_schedule(None)

she will start to roam other locations in the map.

NOTE: use this at your own peril as i do not know if it will mess anything up. Will appreciate if anyone more familiar with the commands can clarify. i have left the save at the point of this command untouch so i can have a fallback in case if anything gets broken down the line.

Reactions: rb813

SMC85

Apr 15, 2024
I know you can deactivate the cheats in the menu but you can just as easily activate them again. Is there a setting that completely disables it for a run? If not, could it be made? For now my solution was to move the cheats folder into some other place but even then I could just as easily move it back. It would require a restart of course at least somewhat incentivizing me to keep my fingers off it.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I know you can deactivate the cheats in the menu but you can just as easily activate them again. Is there a setting that completely disables it for a run? If not, could it be made? For now my solution was to move the cheats folder into some other place but even then I could just as easily move it back. It would require a restart of course at least somewhat incentivizing me to keep my fingers off it.
Even if there were a line in the code to completely disable cheats for a run (presumably by toggling them off and then removing the option from the menu), you could still just toggle it back on in the console. If you have that much trouble committing to a decision you made for yourself, for your own benefit, then I would say maybe you should delete the cheats folder completely. You can still get around that by downloading and installing the game again; there's really nothing you can do about this that can't be undone if you want it badly enough. Ultimately, any solution will require some willpower on your part to not implement the workaround.

Reactions: SMC85

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The more I think about it, the more confused I am why on earth Wrapped Blouse would be +0 Sluttiness. Why would something that gives you a firm view of deep cleavage be the same Sluttiness as something that completely covers everything? I don't get it.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes