4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Venters616

Jan 3, 2022
Cara (Sex Store Owner) has trouble with her finances which plays out if you keep Investing in the Store and her Obedience Level rises. If you already have Rebecca (Aunt) hired as your CPA then you can have Rebecca help Cara out with her accounts. You will also get to watch both of them modelling lingerie in the store on Friday mornings. Iris Vanderberg can be met at Mom's work when you go to speak to Mom's Boss. This is the route when after having a coffee with her that you may not ever see her anywhere again. The other way is to buy a phone for Lily (option comes from breaking BJ Taboo and asking Lily how you can convince her to carry on giving you BJ's when she says that the 2 of you shouldn't be doing things like that). You will meet Iris at the store when you go to buy the phone. This is the option where you can progress further with her, visit her at home, sex etc. The Chemist's Daughter comes from hiring someone with certain stats. She must be single, no kids, under 25 years of age, no mother or sister in the game and not a clone, hence you won't always be able to find her easily.
Thanks I guess imma try another play through to get those people now XD

Reactions: MC Johnsson

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Two questions:

1) What's the trigger to hire Rebecca? She's preg in my game, I hired Gabriella. What do I need to do?

2) How does the breeding fetish perk from nanobots work? Is it gradual increase in unlocking or is it random % every time you administer the serum?

krzay

May 24, 2021
Cara (Sex Store Owner) has trouble with her finances which plays out if you keep Investing in the Store and her Obedience Level rises. If you already have Rebecca (Aunt) hired as your CPA then you can have Rebecca help Cara out with her accounts. You will also get to watch both of them modelling lingerie in the store on Friday mornings. Iris Vanderberg can be met at Mom's work when you go to speak to Mom's Boss. This is the route when after having a coffee with her that you may not ever see her anywhere again. The other way is to buy a phone for Lily (option comes from breaking BJ Taboo and asking Lily how you can convince her to carry on giving you BJ's when she says that the 2 of you shouldn't be doing things like that). You will meet Iris at the store when you go to buy the phone. This is the option where you can progress further with her, visit her at home, sex etc. The Chemist's Daughter comes from hiring someone with certain stats. She must be single, no kids, under 25 years of age, no mother or sister in the game and not a clone, hence you won't always be able to find her easily.
The Chemist's Daughter's name is what?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I just found out something kinda interesting. It's possible (and in fact, quite simple) to modify the clothing_lists script to put a bra in the shirts category (in addition to also being in the bras category). So for instance, you could have a girl wearing a sports bra as her top, and then a lacy bra as her underwear. I'm assuming this will work with other types of clothing items too, set the Booty Shorts as underwear or whatever. It doesn't add any new items, but it could at least allow for new ways to mix and match.

hibakuxa

Nov 10, 2017
I just started a new game but for some reason Kaya is not showing up as working as a barista at the coffee shop. It says she's unemployed. Will this affect her story line? If so, can it be fixed without restarting?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I just started a new game but for some reason Kaya is not showing up as working as a barista at the coffee shop. It says she's unemployed. Will this affect her story line? If so, can it be fixed without restarting?
How far is Alexia's storyline?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I think Kaya won't be a barista until after Alexia is eligible for you to hire her. I think the game sets up Kaya as her replacement.
The game has some strange behaviour at times, especially at the beginning. It is possible in the very first few days of starting that you can actually meet both Kaya and Cara (they won't be in their usual place of work) just by roaming around the map and introducing yourself to everyone you see, which is how I play. Then it gets silly because later on you get to meet them all over again when the story calls for it. In my latest game, after having already had sex with Iris Vanderberg at her home, I then met her again at Mom's work and the game acted as though I had never ever met her lol.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
I have activated "public advertising Licence" and have already picked Alexia as photo model for the company. But I am already at day 56 and have still no option to make photoshoots with her. She has also not spoken to me about it yet.
Am I missing something? She is my girlfriend and has sluttiness over 80 and love 100. Has becoming girlfriend bugged it out somehow?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I have activated "public advertising Licence" and have already picked Alexia as photo model for the company. But I am already at day 56 and have still no option to make photoshoots with her. She has also not spoken to me about it yet.
Am I missing something? She is my girlfriend and has sluttiness over 80 and love 100. Has becoming girlfriend bugged it out somehow?
I could be wrong, but if you activated the Licence before Alexia talks to you about business cards and then purchasing the camera for the photoshoots, it used to lock you out. If done correctly, Alexia automatically becomes your model and then you can activate the Licence if you wish. I'm sure making her your girlfriend shouldn't affect it. There is a console command to deactivate the Licence but I can't remember it. Maybe someone else can post the command for you.

Reactions: Gig1984

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
There is a console command to deactivate the Licence but I can't remember it. Maybe someone else can post the command for you.
I played around with it, but couldn't figure it out. "public_advertising_license_policy.is_active" is the bool it uses to check whether you have the policy or not. But when I tried setting it to True, it just said "can't set attribute". If they're willing to modify the scripts directly, I think the most straightforward way to make it happen would be to go into organisation_policies and change it to "toggleable = True", but I don't know if that would cause other things to break.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I played around with it, but couldn't figure it out. "public_advertising_license_policy.is_active" is the bool it uses to check whether you have the policy or not. But when I tried setting it to True, it just said "can't set attribute". If they're willing to modify the scripts directly, I think the most straightforward way to make it happen would be to go into organisation_policies and change it to "toggleable = True", but I don't know if that would cause other things to break.
It's been so long since I last tried delving into the scripts, except when I want to fix or change Typos, that stuff must have changed by now. They push out Fixes and move stuff around daily on the Dev version, which is what I play. Like a fool, I have a bad habit of updating frequently and find something broke due to an update. I must learn to stop doing that lol.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It's been so long since I last tried delving into the scripts, except when I want to fix or change Typos, that stuff must have changed by now. They push out Fixes and move stuff around daily on the Dev version, which is what I play. Like a fool, I have a bad habit of updating frequently and find something broke due to an update. I must learn to stop doing that lol.
Yeah, I could never handle the constant changes of using the dev version. Although it is tempting sometimes, because I think they made some changes I really wanted within days after releasing the AiO.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah, I could never handle the constant changes of using the dev version. Although it is tempting sometimes, because I think they made some changes I really wanted within days after releasing the AiO.
It has both advantages and disadvantages. Advantages being some stuff in the AiO is still buggy but fixed in the Dev version, "Ask a Favour" was one that was bugged for some people. Disadvantages being your saves could break at any update. I seem to be starting a new game every week lately cos something ends up going gaga. Classic example I have right now is in the phone menu I have to keep Enabling "Mother Work Crisis" every time I play because it keeps defaulting to Disabled once I save and exit. I mentioned it on Discord and no one responded so I don't know if it's just me or not with that issue. Even happens to me when starting a new game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It has both advantages and disadvantages. Advantages being some stuff in the AiO is still buggy but fixed in the Dev version, "Ask a Favour" was one that was bugged for some people. Disadvantages being your saves could break at any update. I seem to be starting a new game every week lately cos something ends up going gaga. Classic example I have right now is in the phone menu I have to keep Enabling "Mother Work Crisis" every time I play because it keeps defaulting to Disabled once I save and exit. I mentioned it on Discord and no one responded so I don't know if it's just me or not with that issue. Even happens to me when starting a new game.
Not sure if it will help, I have a similar problems with settings like metric I have to toggle on every time start the game. I suspect it has to do with the persistent save. Might be that still has settings saved from older versions. Deleting both versions of that save might help. (sorry always forget where that second one is saved under C\users).

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
i played for some time and the game started to complain about missing variables. Ignoring the error did not help.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes