4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
Exactly, I love the idea of the game, but man, give pls some spicy scenes... :/
it's not the scenes imo... it's the story. it's like sure there is some stories but they all are incomplete and so that makes it feel like they are not worth following.

it's fun there are 1-3 options of possible paths but if nothing is completed it kinda feels like there are no paths. so that's why it becomes like that. imo

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Haven't had a problem with this goal yet. But if the conditions are met, you have to let a time frame pass to trigger it. Or is this your problem and you want it to trigger the moment the conditions are met?
It never becomes my active goal. Even if I use the career coach to limit the pool to just two (example Employee count and Fresh blood or whatever), once I finish my current goal (hiring a new employee), my new goal will instead skip employee count and pick from the entire pool of goals except employee count. I could end up with Design new serum instead

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 459, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/script.rpy", line 468, in script call
call change_location(_return) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
File "game/script.rpy", line 485, in script
$ mc.location.show_background() # redraw background (is cleared by map)
File "game/script.rpy", line 485, in <module>
KeyError: <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/background_images/Beach_Background.png') at 0x00000000285b7850>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 459, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/script.rpy", line 468, in script call
call change_location(_return) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
File "game/script.rpy", line 485, in script
File "E:\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05B-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05B-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05B-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 485, in <module>
File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Room_ren.py", line 149, in show_background
bg_image = bg_manager.background(self.background_name)
File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/BackGroundManager_ren.py", line 31, in background
return BackGroundManager.bg_list[name]
KeyError: <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/background_images/Beach_Background.png') at 0x00000000285b7850>

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2024.06-code-beta
Thu Jun 27 04:54:33 2024

Can you help me?
look like you merged last develop branch "2024.06-code-beta" in the old "AIO" for prewiew "2024.05B" ...

my guess ... delete all this bullshit installation , make a clear install of the last dev or old "AIO"

*risky but maybe necessary and may result too the loose of gameplay saves *

and delete all "persitent" saves for lr2 in renpy saves in C:\Users\"your account"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

delete "persitent" in C:\Users\"your account"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR2_R202404
and in C:\Users\"your account"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR2_R202404\sync

delete C:\Users\"your account"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\backups folder to make sure

but be aware a faulty installation can lead to the loose of all your saves

if you want to try to save your current gameplay save , try to load a autosave from days before you got this "uncaught exception occurred"

i hope this explanations are clear

Reactions: Thanna

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
So i have a quick question. Wtf is up with the boss's daughter?

i mean i remember when she was first introduced i could date her and etc... but now it seems like i can only date her the initial time and then she is stuck at her home all the time and i can only access her via phone but i can't unlock meeting her again. am i doing something wrong?
She will randomly appear in the world. She also has an apartment so if you can unlock that you should have access to her. Latest build has her visiting father company a decent amount of time in the week as well.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
The game feels more and more like you're playing an Excel spreadsheet... Great scenes are simply missing...
At it's core this is a management game. That is the gameplay loop it lives and dies by.

The sex scenes are limited the original creators design choices for images. Changing that will require a massive overhaul to how the game currently works. As a consequence there are limits to what can be added.

That said the storylines of the stared character are solid... for how much is implemented. Which is the problem none of the stories are finished and there is not enough story content to have the player care once you hit the endgame. The gameplay loop to my knowledge significantly stagnate after about 180 in game days (basically story content finished and all traits unlocked) it can go on longer if you aren't optimal but once you hit the snowball point you have beaten the game.

Reactions: dot7z

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
It never becomes my active goal. Even if I use the career coach to limit the pool to just two (example Employee count and Fresh blood or whatever), once I finish my current goal (hiring a new employee), my new goal will instead skip employee count and pick from the entire pool of goals except employee count. I could end up with Design new serum instead
Now I know, what you mean. It seems to be the only goal that doesn't necessarily pop up when you've done the other one. Should be a usefull bug. I sometimes needed a bit of savescumming to get it, but most of the time I used it to get the other goal again and again at the beginning, for example fresh blood. But it was definitely possible for me to get it as a goal.

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
look like you merged last develop branch "2024.06-code-beta" in the old "AIO" for prewiew "2024.05B" ...

my guess ... delete all this bullshit installation , make a clear install of the last dev or old "AIO"

*risky but maybe necessary and may result too the loose of gameplay saves *

and delete all "persitent" saves for lr2 in renpy saves in C:\Users\"your account"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

delete "persitent" in C:\Users\"your account"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR2_R202404
and in C:\Users\"your account"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR2_R202404\sync

delete C:\Users\"your account"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\backups folder to make sure

but be aware a faulty installation can lead to the loose of all your saves

if you want to try to save your current gameplay save , try to load a autosave from days before you got this "uncaught exception occurred"

i hope this explanations are clear
Yo Thx its work but now when i cklick fullscreen Game Freeze and Close o_O!
All other things Works!

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
And Again o_O i go crazy can anyone pls Upload me a Worked Version 3 Hours and nothing will go!

Thx for doing this ! You can Pm me ! I dont will go insane :D

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 463, in script call
call change_location(picked_option) from _call_change_location_nearby #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
File "game/script.rpy", line 456, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 541, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions.rpy", line 1046, in script call
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/command_descriptions.rpy", line 227, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, private = should_be_private, start_position = standing_grope, start_object = None, skip_intro = True, ignore_taboo = ignore_taboo) from _call_fuck_person_44
File "game/game_loops/sexmechanic.rpy", line 684, in script call
call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, private = scene_private, report_log = report_log) from _call_sex_description_bugfix
File "game/game_loops/sexmechanic.rpy", line 2033, in script call
$ the_position.call_outro(the_person, mc.location, the_object)
File "game/sex_positions/blowjob.rpy", line 290, in script call
call blowjob_enhanced_kneel_face_cum(the_girl) from _call_blowjob_enhanced_kneel_face_cum_outro_blowjob
File "game/sex_positions/blowjob.rpy", line 776, in script
$ ClimaxController.manual_clarity_release(climax_type = "face", person = the_girl)
File "game/sex_positions/blowjob.rpy", line 776, in <module>
$ ClimaxController.manual_clarity_release(climax_type = "face", person = the_girl)
TypeError: manual_clarity_release_wrapper_RP() got an unexpected keyword argument 'person'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 463, in script call
call change_location(picked_option) from _call_change_location_nearby #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions.rpy", line 1046, in script call
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/command_descriptions.rpy", line 227, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, private = should_be_private, start_position = standing_grope, start_object = None, skip_intro = True, ignore_taboo = ignore_taboo) from _call_fuck_person_44
File "game/game_loops/sexmechanic.rpy", line 684, in script call
call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, private = scene_private, report_log = report_log) from _call_sex_description_bugfix
File "game/game_loops/sexmechanic.rpy", line 2033, in script call
$ the_position.call_outro(the_person, mc.location, the_object)
File "game/sex_positions/blowjob.rpy", line 290, in script call
call blowjob_enhanced_kneel_face_cum(the_girl) from _call_blowjob_enhanced_kneel_face_cum_outro_blowjob
File "game/sex_positions/blowjob.rpy", line 776, in script
File "E:\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05B-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05B-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05B-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/sex_positions/blowjob.rpy", line 776, in <module>
TypeError: manual_clarity_release_wrapper_RP() got an unexpected keyword argument 'person'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2024.06-code-beta
Fri Jun 28 04:27:46 2024

Last edited:

razor1977

Jan 2, 2023
this game would be amazing if it had actual sex scenes, makes for a hard fap, and it would be even more amazing if the girls who were taken , their boyfriends complaining about her coochie being loose or something to that degree, or smelling fishy.....you know what i am talking about and coming in the next day telling you they are complaining , would make for a funny time

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Does anyone know, how to trigger the next scene for Ellie? I can now finger her without problems and need story progression for oral. Her Love story progression says "Ellie may surprise you at work soon". But is has been over two weeks now and nothing is happening. I play on normal story progression and with 100% event occurence.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Does anyone know, how to trigger the next scene for Ellie? I can now finger her without problems and need story progression for oral. Her Love story progression says "Ellie may surprise you at work soon". But is has been over two weeks now and nothing is happening. I play on normal story progression and with 100% event occurence.
I have found you need to force her last story for her love story to progress. It is stupid and I have no idea why it is like that in the code but it happens.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes