4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
When clothing is done rendering. Since this overhaul replaces 1 on 1, there are 3 body types x 2 each for preggo version( where applicable) x 10 boob size x 15 poses. and thats 1 item.

And its only 1 guy doing all the rendering.

Juliop

May 16, 2020
I wasn't one of the guys asking for new renders but I've got to say this looks like a massive improvement!
Any idea how large the new image package is going to be? From my understanding it is not available in the git repository, but I guess this might change if it is merged.
New renders with more variety, clothes and better sex gameplay is all that this game needs atm. For now the sandbox part is pretty solid imo.

Reactions: 4GunZ and Vindaria

sckc1992

Sep 5, 2017
i dont get why my employee is still wearing the bra even tho I designed the corporate uniform outfit with no bra and some employees don't even wear the corporate uniform. there is no option for me to punish them for violating the dress code even tho I already activated 'strict corporate uniform' policies. is this a bug?

Reactions: Exed010
Apr 21, 2018
i dont get why my employee is still wearing the bra even tho I designed the corporate uniform outfit with no bra and some employees don't even wear the corporate uniform. there is no option for me to punish them for violating the dress code even tho I already activated 'strict corporate uniform' policies. is this a bug?
Did you assign the uniform to the department? The game should always check for dress code policies for your employees while they are at work.

sckc1992

Sep 5, 2017
Did you assign the uniform to the department? The game should always check for dress code policies for your employees while they are at work.
yeb, I did make sure to check the uniform box green for the designated department, still don't know why she still wear bra. I don't have this problem from the unmodded original version tho.

Screenshot 2023-12-08 113535.png Screenshot 2023-12-08 113700.png Screenshot 2023-12-08 113801.png

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Reactions: sckc1992
Sep 21, 2019
New renders with more variety, clothes and better sex gameplay is all that this game needs atm. For now the sandbox part is pretty solid imo.
To each its own! Everybody has their own tastes. I also enjoy text based games so I am part of a particular public. I did not mean to downplay the effort on new renders. It looks awesome!
Personally a UI rework would be great IMO, but that is way more work. Aside from the glaring issues with quest logs, for example it's hard to imagine foursomes or 2> simultaneous girls events/quests with the current UI.

I am not saying it should be done of course. I am just happy hanging out seeing what the community is doing!

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
What are the chances that you can add ahegao expressions and vaginal/anal gapes like the first game to the models?

Reactions: 4GunZ

Metalfuck

Feb 13, 2018
Hello all
When asking Erika to Workout Together, I see 3 options:
Service Her
Exchange Services
Force her to service you

So far, I was only able to choose the Service Her option.
Anyone knows how to trigger the other 2 options ?
I tried to use cheat to see if its related to Erika's obedience or sluttiness, but got nothing

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Hello all
Service Her
Exchange Services
Force her to service you

I tried to use cheat to see if its related to Erika's obedience or sluttiness, but got nothing
It's only a guess, but probably an incomplete story line.

Reactions: Metalfuck

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Hello all
Service Her
Exchange Services
Force her to service you

First time you do it you have 1st option only, 2nd time she services you, and afterwards you can do all three.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Hmm. Content roadmap on discord was wiped. Used to be able to see january, feb and march, now there's only december. Not sure if good or bad.

bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020
Has Candace's later part of her quest been cut? I'm at the point where I hired her, but the reversing her bimbofication part of the quest doesn't seem to trigger. I might be missing something.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes