4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Well that makes it seem like the tags are a multiplier rather than a flat + or -. Beyond that I'm not sure.
I changed that .14 to a .9, and the change in sluttiness was exactly the same, so I think it must be something else. Also, I tried outfits with different amounts of coverage on top (so the classifications were different), and it was always exactly 23 less when panties were added, regardless of whether it was going from Slutty to Seductive or Enticing to Casual. It has to be something else, and I'm really curious as to what (and where).

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Hey, how do I unlock the legalizations of nudity? Someone mentioned an event at a coffee shop, but I don't know how to trigger it.

[EDIT]
OOPS! Just triggered. But it's not just in a coffee shop, to me it triggered at her home (learned after Friday date)

Last edited:

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
In the latest version, when I raise the research skill of my staff the skill is rising but without any effect. The research value stays the same. I guess, a nasty bug?
For research job int increases job effectiveness by 3 points, research skill is 2 points and focus is 1 point. It is just additive. Once you get to a certain point you just won't notice the slight increase in efficiency.

Your research department head's int, company efficency, and Ellie's optimizations are where any real benefit is shown. I also do not know how many employees you have in the research department nor how much you increase a character/measure the improvement.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
For research job int increases job effectiveness by 3 points, research skill is 2 points and focus is 1 point. It is just additive. Once you get to a certain point you just won't notice the slight increase in efficiency.

Your research department head's int, company efficency, and Ellie's optimizations are where any real benefit is shown. I also do not know how many employees you have in the research department nor how much you increase a character/measure the improvement.
For example: I had 295 research effectiveness out of 300 needed for a trait, so I decided to raise the research skill of 3 researchers to get the trait in one go, scince 1 point in research skill should give me 2 job effectiveness. When I looked in "Review staff", it showed that I had over 300 job effectiveness now but when I let a time frame pass, the research for the trait still showed 295. Adding another 3 research skill points had no effect either.
And it is not working only for the research skill as far as I see. Tried raising the job skills in some other departments, namely supply and marketing, and it worked without a problem. Also, raising intelligence for the research department works but I'm not going to do it bevore I get the trait "Natural talent".

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
For example: I had 295 research effectiveness out of 300 needed for a trait, so I decided to raise the research skill of 3 researchers to get the trait in one go, scince 1 point in research skill should give me 2 job effectiveness. When I looked in "Review staff", it showed that I had over 300 job effectiveness now but when I let a time frame pass, the research for the trait still showed 295. Adding another 3 research skill points had no effect either.
And it is not working only for the research skill as far as I see. Tried raising the job skills in some other departments, namely supply and marketing, and it worked without a problem. Also, raising intelligence for the research department works but I'm not going to do it bevore I get the trait "Natural talent".
The production of research points is also highly dependent on the efficiency of the company as a whole. Have you checked this indicator? If it is below 100%, then you need to either hire a new HR person or do "Organize your business" yourself in your head office.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
The production of research points is also highly dependent on the efficiency of the company as a whole. Have you checked this indicator? If it is below 100%, then you need to either hire a new HR person or do "Organize your business" yourself in your head office.
120%, so a rise of 6 efficiency points should at very least show some result instead of non at all.
Using cheats bears the same results, no effect for research and works for other departments.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
120%, so a rise of 6 efficiency points shold at very least show some result instead of non at all.
Using cheats bears the same results, no effect for research and works for other departments
Could there maybe be some kind of artificial cap? What happens when you add a new employee to the research department instead of raising the skill of an existing employee?

(Edit: I noticed that moving an employee from a different division didn't change the yield until the next day, so I thought it might work the same with increasing a current employee's research. But I just now tested that, and it's not any different.)

Last edited:

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Could there maybe be some kind of artificial cap? What happens when you add a new employee to the research department instead of raising the skill of an existing employee?
Adding new employees works, as well as raising their intelligence stat does. So the problem is only with raising the research skill after I hired them. The skill they had when hiring works.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I don't know, I've run out of ideas. There's gotta be some kind of under-the-hood element that adds a cap or modifier to it.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I did a really quick and cursory test with Mod-v0.51.1.2, and it seems to do the same thing all the way back then.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Huh, just tested the latest modded version and it seems that some NPCs have wildly low ages that make no sense.
I guess it comes with the Virgin tracker mod, but I don't know it. I use the cheats to let them age instantly to legal age. I hope, that it wasn't done intentionaly by the modders and will be fixed soon.

ibnarabi

May 21, 2021
The latest Dev version, with 5 mods, some fixes to employees and immediate start dates when shifting gigs;

And here it is without Mods;

Last edited:

ibnarabi

May 21, 2021
Huh, just tested the latest modded version and it seems that some NPCs have wildly low ages that make no sense.
I think there was an issue with policies reducing hiring ages whacking the age floor. That algorithm changed recently, should be fixed. I had a negative 16 year old. :eek::ROFLMAO: They aren't real people, so all is well. :)

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
I think there was an issue with policies reducing hiring ages whacking the age floor. That algorithm changed recently, should be fixed. I had a negative 16 year old. :eek::ROFLMAO: They aren't real people, so all is well. :)
I thought the same, but I encountered 13 years old residents, which should be created when you start a new game...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes