4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Do you need to have played the first Lab Rats game in order to understand this one?
If you choose not to skip the intro/tutorial, it should give you a pretty good recap of what's come before. If you get through that and still have questions, or want to know more about what Stephanie's deal is, maybe then play the first one.

Reactions: BrunoReus11

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
This comment keeps coming back into my head, and now I'm worried about doing anything with Stephanie at all. Can you be more specific about what you can or can't do with Stephanie before Ellie shows up (if you don't want to lock out Ellie's events)?
Sorry for the gap in getting back to you. From what I can tell, the only real "connection" between Ellie and Stephanie involves the room that Stephanie eventually builds for testing serum.

Now in the playthrough I'm working on, I still haven't been able to trigger Ellie's first love event. Discord pointed out that the first event involves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but, like I said, I can't figure out how to trigger it. There may have been speculation that Ellie had to be present for Stephanie's first love event that triggers in the R&D department (so she gets the idea to offer you her first event) but if that's the case, it needs a serious rework. The timing just would not make sense.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rb813

ibnarabi

May 21, 2021
Question: Do save work? I know need new game for new version, but since it is only updated Dev build.
If you already have a modded dev build your playing, yes, they certainly should. Dev build saves are fine with the Dev build. I wouldn't post a build if the Dev saves didn't work. That virgin free dev build should work with most saves. Can't say for sure though, people could be using saves from many months ago, who knows. It's best to install it into a new directory, not over the old install, that can cause some issues.... It's free, so give it a try :)

ibnarabi

May 21, 2021
Since there sems to be some desire. Here is a clean Dev build, no mods at all. Your best chance at save compatibility...

And here it is with 5 mods (VT, Kina, Kaden, RPM, MS) very minor mod updates from the last one.

Last edited:

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
Since there sems to be some desire. Here is a clean Dev build, no mods at all. Your best chance at save compatibility...

And here it is with 5 mods (VT, Kina, Kaden, RPM, MS) very minor mod updates from the last one.

Mega
Thank you. The umodded version is very much appreciated.

Reactions: rb813 and ibnarabi

Mikomiko98

May 31, 2018
I see that they are working on a jennifer branch. I havent played in a while. Is there new content for family after the mom and sis threesome?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Perfect. In my current game, I haven't triggered that yet, and I just hired Ellie. So I'll try to get Ellie's event to happen without doing Stephanie's event, and if it doesn't happen for a long time, then I'll do Stephanie's event and see if Ellie's happens shortly after.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I've been trying to get a better understanding of how outfit sluttiness scores are calculated. Can anyone help me understand why an outfit that's just panties (specifically, a panties item that has an individual item score of +0) would have an outfit score that's 23 less than nudity? It looks like the vagina being visible adds 20, so where does the other 3 come from?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I've been trying to get a better understanding of how outfit sluttiness scores are calculated. Can anyone help me understand why an outfit that's just panties (specifically, a panties item that has an individual item score of +0) would have an outfit score that's 23 less than nudity? It looks like the vagina being visible adds 20, so where does the other 3 come from?
I can't give you specific numbers without looking at the code. I can say that each of the outfit true/false flags has a value (which you noticed), but the overall outfit has a description based on what is included/missing from overwear underwear etc. If you look above where the current items are added, it will say something like "slutty" "seductive" "timid", etc. Those modifiers can also change the overall score both positively and negatively depending on the context.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a way to make all the characters have the idle 2 position at all times? I hate having the characters sit down at work.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I can't give you specific numbers without looking at the code. I can say that each of the outfit true/false flags has a value (which you noticed), but the overall outfit has a description based on what is included/missing from overwear underwear etc. If you look above where the current items are added, it will say something like "slutty" "seductive" "timid", etc. Those modifiers can also change the overall score both positively and negatively depending on the context.
Do you think this would be the relevant bit of code? If so, can you help me unpack exactly what it means? That seems to be the only place where these classifications are mentioned.
1718823544381.png

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
In the latest version, when I raise the research skill of my staff the skill is rising but without any effect. The research value stays the same. I guess, a nasty bug?

G1TC4

Dec 29, 2017

Mega
For the Recent build were Ashley's recruitments changed, unable to recruit her no matter her affection level. Her notes says I did not hire her, so her story is locked but I was never given the option like in previous versions.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes