4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Well, yes, it's that classic TV sitcom "reset everything because status quo is God". In fact, if you start LR2 with the intro tutorial it confirms that the events in LR1 was canon (excepting the pregnancy endings obviously -- corrupting and impregnating everyone would lead to very different events obviously), but those effects weren't permanent. So now everybody is back to their usual selves and can't remember much about that time.
Stephanie's statement in the tutorial suggests she remembers something about it, at least the part where she had fun:

I think the mod added a one-time crisis a while ago where Jennifer found a box of old serums from LR1 (Red, Purple, Blue, etc.).
Just for accuracy's sake, Vren stated on discord that the canon ending of LR1 was that the MC did some light corrupting but didn't go as far as public use, etc. After her sluttiness rises over 20 in LR2, in her Saturday morning event Jennifer does refer to having vague memories of doing naughty favors in LR1, and as you say Steph remembers some shinanigans too. The "old serums" event was added by Vren to the vanilla game and I cover it in my first week walkthrough. I don't know if the mod changed or expanded the event

Reactions: bloodbus

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
does pregnancy have the pregnant belly or not and if it yes. how long will it take to see there belly and is there way to see there belly

Reactions: 4GunZ

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
does pregnancy have the pregnant belly or not and if it yes. how long will it take to see there belly and is there way to see there belly
It does. After a certain amount of time the character suddenly has a pregnant belly. I think her breasts get a bit bigger (1? 2 sizes up?) a few weeks before that. Not sure what the time it takes for the pregnancy to show. There's usually an indicator on their stats page that shows when it will show and after that when the birth will happen. Or at least the last few versions had that. Haven't played in awhile, waiting for the next update.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Quite a few on discord, but all of them based on the 2023.10 beta, while the stable AIO here is 2023.09

Theres a significant code change, so its not compatible. But each mod usually have 2 branch, so you can try the master branch and don't use the develop version of those mods.

slobber

May 19, 2019
See, that's the sort of thing the MC could do in the first game. The girls (only Jennifer, Lily, Stephanie, Nora and Alexia were interactable NPCs in that edition). All the girls having sex records, sluttiness, obedience stats, can be impregnated, and all could be trained to have any or all of four trainings.
I think they were something like voyeurism, cum drinking, anal, and free use. The last one would enable the characters to have random comments related to them having fun with other men.
For example, free use Jennifer would sometimes comment about her work day, exactly as you said, when she laid herself on a table and got a bukkake from her office collegues, or giving her boss a blowjob. Lily would occasionally send selfies of herself getting cum covered by other men (I think it was something about her going to a party). Nora will purposefully get busted by traffic cops and give them blowjobs, etc.
Hell, the training scenes were actually much better. I don't recall what Jennifer's was, but for Lily, you creampie her before giving her a serum, and can choose to send her off to her ex (to give him a sloppy second); You can only train Nora in her lab when working late, and free use training involves sending her off to fuck another student in the lab.
To be fair, LR1 was a short and sweet package at the end of its life cycle.
LR2 is literally just beginning. If given enough time and love, I'm sure LR2 will have tons of dicks going around for those that care for it (as long as there aren't too many phallic phobic whiners). The coding/asset foundation isn't 100% ideal at the moment but the sandbox setup has laid the ground work for some pretty crazy gang bangs and events.

I think adding males to event scripts will be relatively "low impact" on the overall game since they're kinda like one-ofs (the life coach's husband for example) but creating RNG males would probably exponentially increase the complexity of the game because all women will no longer be tied to you but to all the generated men as well. The possibilities are endless since there could be instances where they try stealing your women or vice versa, visits to the office, parties, interest in other women (cheating). Also where you could drug them to take advantage of them or possibly even trick them into raising your kids. Theoretically you might even be able to turn them into your servants of sorts to maintain your fortune 500 empire.

Reactions: jura7

Orieni01

May 8, 2023
I would be happy, at least for now, with a way to list scripted events and change the flags for those to toggle them as complete or ready to activate. I could at least get past triggers which never happen, for whatever reason.

Queen Nevertitty

Jul 21, 2020
There is an error from the latest beta (develop branch) after the study blowjob event from erica and kaya:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 456, in script call
    call change_location(_return) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
    call change_location(_return) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 487, in script call
    $ picked_event[1].call_action(picked_event[0]) #Run the action with the person as an extra argument.
  File "game/people/Teamups/erica_kaya_teamup.rpy", line 15, in script call
    call progression_scene_label(kaya_erica_teamup, [kaya, erica]) from _erica_kaya_teamup_scene_call_test_02
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/progression_scenes.rpy", line 74, in script call
    $ progression_scene.call_final_scene(the_group, scene_transition)
  File "game/people/Teamups/erica_kaya_teamup.rpy", line 725, in script
    $ scene_manager.update_actor(erica, erica.idle_pose, display_transform = character_right)
  File "game/people/Teamups/erica_kaya_teamup.rpy", line 725, in <module>
    $ scene_manager.update_actor(erica, erica.idle_pose, display_transform = character_right)
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_copy'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 487, in script call
    $ picked_event[1].call_action(picked_event[0]) #Run the action with the person as an extra argument.
  File "game/people/Teamups/erica_kaya_teamup.rpy", line 15, in script call
    call progression_scene_label(kaya_erica_teamup, [kaya, erica]) from _erica_kaya_teamup_scene_call_test_02
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/progression_scenes.rpy", line 74, in script call
    $ progression_scene.call_final_scene(the_group, scene_transition)
  File "game/people/Teamups/erica_kaya_teamup.rpy", line 725, in script
  File "D:\Games\Forbidden Memoirs\Renpy\renpy-8.1.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Forbidden Memoirs\Renpy\renpy-8.1.3-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/people/Teamups/erica_kaya_teamup.rpy", line 725, in <module>
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/scene_manager_ren.py", line 173, in update_actor
    actor.person.apply_outfit(outfit)
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person_ren.py", line 2940, in apply_outfit
    final_outfit = the_outfit.get_copy().merge_outfit(self.base_outfit)
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_copy'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2023.10-code-beta
Mon Dec 18 21:43:32 2023

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Is the version in the op getting updatedat any point, I've been trying to get the beta version working but my ADHD brain just can't

PlayerUwU

Jul 25, 2022
Recently i got the urge to try lab rats 2 a seccond time (i liked the game but it was a little boring on the version i played) but now the project is abandoned, is this modded version better or has more content? And in which version of the original game is this based on?

CallMeBetty

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a version of the mod from before Reformulate. I loved that version but this new Reformulate version has changed so much (and not for the better) and it's pissing me off. I already know none of the things I have a problem with will be reverted back to as they were, and in some cases will be expanded even further, so there's no reason to continue wasting time on this version.

Reactions: Rey66119

mn16tor

May 28, 2017
Is there a version of the mod from before Reformulate. I loved that version but this new Reformulate version has changed so much (and not for the better) and it's pissing me off. I already know none of the things I have a problem with will be reverted back to as they were, and in some cases will be expanded even further, so there's no reason to continue wasting time on this version.
Previous releases of the mod can be downloaded from tags:

CallMeBetty

Mar 15, 2021
Previous releases of the mod can be downloaded from tags:
Thanks but this isn't working, just putting the mods folder into the game folder causes LR2 to crash. The README file says I need a bug fix version but the link it gives ( ) is a dead end. I remember having to delete the base game's exe and replace it with a mod exe. Thanks anyways, hopefully someone else will have what I'm looking for.

Reactions: Rey66119
Jan 18, 2018
TBH, I doubt it's really tracked, unless the reformulate started doing so. On an earlier version of this game I played out to over an in-game year and no one's age increased. Maybe they'll throw that in at some point, add a "birthday" function or something like that.
Whoosh

PlayerUwU

Jul 25, 2022
I have been playing this for some days and it has been a blast, but i have a question, the "attention" metter is a 79%, is that good or bad? If it's bad how do i reduce it? And how does it get higher?

CoatiGer

Sep 26, 2020
I have been playing this for some days and it has been a blast, but i have a question, the "attention" metter is a 79%, is that good or bad? If it's bad how do i reduce it? And how does it get higher?
I would call it normal. After reaching 100 % the day a female representative from the your city will search for evidence to punish you and your company.
The "attention" metter automatically drops an a daily basis by a value. It increases due sales of attention marked products of your company.

PlayerUwU

Jul 25, 2022
I would call it normal. After reaching 100 % the day a female representative from the your city will search for evidence to punish you and your company.
The "attention" metter automatically drops an a daily basis by a value. It increases due sales of attention marked products of your company.
But will she find anything? Or that deppends on my company stuff?

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes