4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

widget7891

Jan 21, 2019
My idea might be a bit more expansive with the management and a bit less painfully repetitive with the dating sim aspect, replacing a lot of the repetition with choice trees leading to gameplay elements like minigames, mixing in very occasionally things like fetch quests. I want to have you managing essentially three completely separate businesses, the public pharma front, illicit drug import and manufacturing, and illegal gene editing/splicing with a bit of cloning mixed in. You'd have to manage keeping both illegal aspects of the business hidden in a somewhat proactive way early on, until you can amass power through bribes and placing plants in government and law enforcement.

I hope that idea, and that the different appearances could be more varied because of using morphs, various skins, decals and metahuman hair, along with real time animation would be enough to set it apart but I'm just more interested in how much interest this sort of project would have.

Right now I'm just working on a more traditional VN but my roots are from game development.
It's hard to get excited for ideas, dude, especially ones that will take literal years to resemble anything like what you have planned.

I would suggest creating a 2D prototype of the gameplay and see what feedback you get. 3D sex games are a dime a dozen on here and they're nearly all terrible 'games'. LR2 actually has decent depth which is why this game still has legs.

Reactions: Deaviannard
Apr 21, 2018
Question, if I tried to make basically this, but not this, a medical research/management game that was done in Unreal, full 3D, hundreds of sex animation sequences and unique sequences for unique characters... how many people would enjoy that and how many people would be furious??

I love this, but to me it's missing a visual aspect during sexual encounters. The catch would be that it would still be travelling between locations, the locations would be traversable in three dimensions though. Trying to go that far with renders would take decades to do in Renpy so it would have to be real time 3D.

Just throwing the idea out there at the moment, it wouldn't be soon, I'm already working on something else, but I could work on design and technical documentation in my spare time while I do that.
The game Take Over is actually basically Lab Rats 1 redone with a dystopian lens, these tropes are not copy-righted. The aforementioned Take Over is literally Lab Rats 1, but in addition to working in a lab and has to sneakily make serums to corrupt people around you, you also get to corrupt and overturn the government. Although I gets realllllly repeative after a while with the focus being more girls, instead of more to do with the girls.
As long as you have something better to offer, I don't see why not.

Incarnis

Aug 17, 2022
It's hard to get excited for ideas, dude, especially ones that will take literal years to resemble anything like what you have planned.

I would suggest creating a 2D prototype of the gameplay and see what feedback you get. 3D sex games are a dime a dozen on here and they're nearly all terrible 'games'. LR2 actually has decent depth which is why this game still has legs.
I don't disagree, and I'm just asking if there is interest, it seems there is. Yea, it would take years to resemble anything like what I have planned in it's entirety, I'd be focusing on the gameplay loop and filling out that aspect long before I'd be worried about the sex part, and a lot of the sexual aspects could easily be farmed out.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I made one mistake in my last playthrough. I stopped playing it because of a stupid mistake that I didn't immediately realize. I realized where I went wrong only now, after almost 3 months. The mistake is that Ophelia did not give me the opportunity to go to a restaurant where I could meet the bimbo. and the solution is simple - I should have answered Ophelia that she needed to make her ex-boyfriend jealous - but instead I told her that she should just forget about him. and the trip to the restaurant as a result did not happen.

thecube2

Feb 17, 2019
I don't disagree, and I'm just asking if there is interest, it seems there is. Yea, it would take years to resemble anything like what I have planned in it's entirety, I'd be focusing on the gameplay loop and filling out that aspect long before I'd be worried about the sex part, and a lot of the sexual aspects could easily be farmed out.
I really like your original idea man. I'd love to play something like that. But I don't think you should neglect the sex part, people come here to fap after all.

PlayerUwU

Jul 25, 2022
Is there a way to reduce the attention even more than 10% a day? That woman keeps taking my money and serum desings, and i can't do anything about it.

CoatiGer

Sep 26, 2020
Is there a way to reduce the attention even more than 10% a day? That woman keeps taking my money and serum desings, and i can't do anything about it.
Your are probably talking about the attention bleed mechanism. Other than cheats I don't know a way for manipulation of attention bleed.

It is better to reduce the built up of attention from the start on. Do you know, that there is a Tier 1 trait to reduce the attention of a serum by one? Its name is Clinical Testing Procedures.

CoatiGer

Sep 26, 2020
Also, how do i increase the enployes duties max amount?
No cheats: only with recruiting better employees (the trait in question is called Work Experience)

With cheats:
  • directly use the builtin cheat menu to increase Work Experience of the desired person OR
  • talk to the woman, open the console and type the_person.work_experience = X

norbertmc

Aug 5, 2016
No cheats: only with recruiting better employees (the trait in question is called Work Experience)

With cheats:
  • directly use the builtin cheat menu to increase Work Experience of the desired person OR
  • talk to the woman, open the console and type the_person.work_experience = X
Each employee will eventually get to 5 Work experience after enough time. They come and ask you for promotions. Every promotion gives them one more work experience and one more duty they can take on. It seems to be random, but it's steady.

The cheapest employees are hired at level 1 for crap wages then promoted. The most expensive are hired with high levels of experience. An emploee that starts at level one and gets promoted to level 5 is often a great bargain. Sarah and Steph etc... are worth holding on to for that alone---their daily costs are quite low.

Reactions: CoatiGer

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
My idea might be a bit more expansive with the management and a bit less painfully repetitive with the dating sim aspect, replacing a lot of the repetition with choice trees leading to gameplay elements like minigames, mixing in very occasionally things like fetch quests. I want to have you managing essentially three completely separate businesses, the public pharma front, illicit drug import and manufacturing, and illegal gene editing/splicing with a bit of cloning mixed in. You'd have to manage keeping both illegal aspects of the business hidden in a somewhat proactive way early on, until you can amass power through bribes and placing plants in government and law enforcement.

I hope that idea, and that the different appearances could be more varied because of using morphs, various skins, decals and metahuman hair, along with real time animation would be enough to set it apart but I'm just more interested in how much interest this sort of project would have.

Right now I'm just working on a more traditional VN but my roots are from game development.
Do whatever you want. Look at Black Market, that game spawned a bunch of similiar games. Same with Breeding Season.

No one has a monopoly of this sort of gameplay. Theres a reason you cannot patent gameplay or features.

Incarnis

Aug 17, 2022
I really like your original idea man. I'd love to play something like that. But I don't think you should neglect the sex part, people come here to fap after all.
Oh of course not, every unique character would have their own specifically animated scenes for their story but most of the RNG characters would all share from a large pool of possibilities, similarly to how Lab Rats does it.

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
I just keep working on her love/sluttiness until I can seduce her during a visit, take her to my office, "wore her out" and she leaves company without any penalty.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
I just keep working on her love/sluttiness until I can seduce her during a visit, take get to my office, "wore her out" and she leaves company without any penalty.
I made some serums that give decent profit w/no attention. Then sell attention-gaining serums in short bursts and wait til the attention level goes down. Will have to deliberately trigger the attention threshold on the next game.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I just keep working on her love/sluttiness until I can seduce her during a visit, take get to my office, "wore her out" and she leaves company without any penalty.
but what after?
can we rise attention to the sky? =)
hell, it will be funny

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
the only reason to get the attention up is to have her show up.. but currently, she doesn't technically have any story apart from the office visit so... meh.

Reactions: Edwarf

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the only reason to get the attention up is to have her show up.. but currently, she doesn't technically have any story apart from the office visit so... meh.
well another girl who comes to you to fuck on her own...
and we can produce "illegal" drugs freely without fear of "robbing".
win-win =)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes