4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Nov 1, 2019
Question: do I need to new save every update like the original game or....? it's been a while since I play that and I haven't start this.

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
but what after?
can we rise attention to the sky? =)
hell, it will be funny
Oh I keep doing that on her every visit. I also take option "Make Deal" and pay 2500 for Business Licence. From what I remeber it's available around 30-40 love. After some time I can just "Say goodbye" and her visits end with no penalty. I'm not sure it's because of high level of love/sluttiness/obedience, the business licence, or all of them.

Reactions: ramvivat

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
I personally don't like how it works, basically you have to increase love little by little, until you can give her a serum. Then what was potentially a big loss for going over the attention limit, becomes the minor annoyance of having to click couple of times on the event to tell her to go away.

It would be more interesting if you had different ways to approach the situation. Maybe infiltrating the city administration some other way, like 'seducing' the cop, or being able to meet her, or her boss, outside the visits if you fulfil certain conditions. As it stands, you have zero incentive to go above the attention until you are willing to deal with the visits, since the visits always give you some kind of loss that is going to be on average greater than whatever extra money you gained from selling over the limit. Also, once you manage to increase love and you make her your girlfriend, you should be able to tell her to not disturb at work until further notice, so the visits stop. Though at that point usually the game is 'over'

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Just a heads up for anyone using my trait mods:

Tristim/Starbuck seem to have made some changes to how traits are designated in the source code (they're more organized and in .py files) in the recent beta releases. Additionally, they changed the script.rpy file to use a cleaner approach to storing traits. DO NOT INSTALL MY TRAITS MOD - as it includes a modified script.rpy file to pre-load the cheated traits into the research list - since it will result in an error log every single time.

I won't be updating my trait mod due to the refactoring being done to clean up the code for LR2, but others may update theirs for update releases. Also, I'm just not as active on this thread as I use to be lol.

If anyone with some Python knowhow wants to package the code from my trait mod into their own for future updates please feel free to do so. You don't need to credit me either (it's a pirate forum anyways).

Reactions: cgleco

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
like 'seducing' the cop
pregnant sexslave-cop patrols the city. =)
need plot line for cop-girl.

The police girl storyline needs some work.
after her complete corruption, she should cease to be able to arrest MC.
MC should become immune to police persecution and thus should be able to corrupt the surrounding passers-by on the street with his public depraved actions.
ok, she (i mean police girl) can watch nearby from the crowd, but she should not interfere in the actions of her master. but this is not the case yet. Surprisingly, for some reason a slave can arrest and fine his master - this is a disgrace!!!!, she should be punished for such disobedience right at the police station =)
she should know that a phone call can be rejected with the wording “Are you being fucked? If it’s not you being fucked, then what do you care, and if it’s you being fucked, then I wish you a pleasant time. Whoretown police, it’s a mmmm*sexy moan* pleasure to serve you”.
in MY Whoretown, women should fuck right on the street in public!!! =) and the police, when they decide to respond to a call and arrive to caller, should arrest those women from the crowd who have negative indicators of obedience/sluttiness - because it's INAPROPRIATED!!!. They are unloyal citisents.

After all, these are corrupt police.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZacariasF100

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hi guys!
who can knock prostitutes, does they shows and work on the downtown streets or they self-retired from this work?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
FYI (Beta Releases Only):

Some of the unique characters still have the same requirements for unlocking sex positions (such as Christina's vaginal and anal positions). However, it appears that the code for handling this check has been refactored (slightly) in what seems like an attempt at making the codebase clearer in what's being done.

That being said, the same commands found in my old post are still the correct way of bypassing these checks. The key difference is mainly in *how* the values are checked/stored (see second spoiler). Keep in mind that the sex records are still initialized the exact same way, but the way in which they're checked is a better approach (no longer needing to constantly use the "get" value approach).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main theme in the current beta versions of the game seems to be a significant amount of refactoring Vrens codebase in favor of streamlined logic. In layman's terms: this game is securing the title of most complex Ren'Py project on this site by a landslide and pushing my limited understanding of Python coding to it's limits.

Reactions: ramvivat

Doneitall

Jun 1, 2023
Just a heads up for anyone using my trait mods:

Tristim/Starbuck seem to have made some changes to how traits are designated in the source code (they're more organized and in .py files) in the recent beta releases. Additionally, they changed the script.rpy file to use a cleaner approach to storing traits. DO NOT INSTALL MY TRAITS MOD - as it includes a modified script.rpy file to pre-load the cheated traits into the research list - since it will result in an error log every single time.

I won't be updating my trait mod due to the refactoring being done to clean up the code for LR2, but others may update theirs for update releases. Also, I'm just not as active on this thread as I use to be lol.

If anyone with some Python knowhow wants to package the code from my trait mod into their own for future updates please feel free to do so. You don't need to credit me either (it's a pirate forum anyways).
Here's an updated version of your current CheatTraits mod. No idea when they're going to change the rest of the stuffis but this one was easy enough to fix and I have tested that it works. Cheers!

EDIT: To confirm I have tested on the current version released as of today 12/28/2023, no idea after today.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Dunno if modders will see this, but I think the "Sizable Workforce" goal is bugged in the BETA build. Tried getting it both via save scumming and the manage goals option with Camilla. With fresh blood, research and development, and sizable workforce as options, only the first two ever showed up. When I set my availables to just R&D and sizable, when I finished R&D it started giving me goals from the entire pool of options, like liquidity and daily profit.

Rey66119

Apr 18, 2022
Recently started playing the most recent beta files after not playing this game for about 3 or 4 months and wanted to take a second to say that all of the contributors/modders have been doing a phenomenal job. The amount of changes and progression in both story and quality of life of the game feel immense and quite thorough even within those few months.

This game has steadily been climbing to the top of my favorites and I'm excited for future changes. Great job!

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
we need males in this. we or they can do ntr
You can enable NTR scenes via the "MOD Settings" while in MC's bedroom. The only thing that isn't possible (as far as I know...) is the ability for girls to get pregnant from someone other than the MC (which could be a unique addition for employees that have significant others).

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
So here's an unfun fact: Since November 27th, Tristim made a rather signficant (despite small) change to how uniforms are handled. For the less code savvy, the change that was made now auto adds undergarments if the business uniform is set to a "naked" outfit (i.e. all body layers are left empty). For the more code savvy, feel free to check out the spoiler below outlining the exact change:

Since there is no in-game method for setting "nudity_is_legal" to true (it's ALWAYS initialized as falsed) you can use the following command via the console:
Code:
mc.business.nudity_is_legal = True
Alternatively, as of TODAY (12/29/2023), you can choose whether you want topless or bottomless uniforms enforced. For topless, you'll need to corrupt the police chief AND the city administrator by getting EITHER their sluttiness to 51+, or their obedience to 181+ and then unlocking the policy via "special policies". To get bottomless uniforms, enable the "commando dress code policy". Note: for girls with C cups or smaller, they will use the fully nude uniform.

Personal Note: I get why Tristim/Starbuck made these changes... I'm just slightly annoyed that I spent an hour tracking down when/where this change happened. However, the optimist in me believes that this type of change means that we'll start to see Christine (Police Chief), Christina Vanderberg, and Penelope (Administrator) start to play a larger role in the overall world. It also seems to tie in with the loosely overarching plot of MC creating a pharmaceutical empire to dominate the city he lives in (pretty big leap in scope compared to LR1).

Anyway, theory-crafting aside, just keep in mind that these guys and gals are putting a lot of effort into keeping LR2 alive, so it's impossible to be upset with them for changes they make :)

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Doneitall: Any plans to enhance wardrobe with new outfits?? long overdue
Here's a link to a post discussing how large of a scope that is. Vren was breaking new grounds in building his own engine within Ren'Py to quickly add new characters to the game without having to pose/render them every single time. You can probably get away with some fancy layering techniques since Ren'Py is technically a 2-D engine (the third dimension is just the current "layer" you're on), but that would still require rendering the same outfit for every variation of height, weight, breast size, and pose (this number is not even close to feasible).

There are always clever tricks that can cut down on the total number of rendering that needs to be done, but that shouldn't be the primary focus of Tristim/Starbuck for the time being.

Reactions: mikebrinn
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes