4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
For definitive answers ask on discord, you did take photos with sexual uptions with Alexis already with advertizing option after? If not it will be bugged, since as far as I know in latest version only Alexia can open that route. If did take the photo's with advertizing after with her, look if when talk to her still have option to fire her as company model. If so do that. (third column when talk to a girl)

If not you likely bugged yourself out and save games rarely are compatible over versions and considering the amount of streamlining of code that is taking place according to an earlier posting, pretty sure will not be with next version or current in development versions can find on discord.
No photoshoots took place at all. I appointed Alexia as the company model and no further development happened with her.
I guess I'll wait for the new update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No photoshoots took place at all. I appointed Alexia as the company model and no further development happened with her.
I guess I'll wait for the new update.
If you can still fire her as company model the actions might still fire with her, I just do not know. She should first approach you with an idea about business cards. but yeah there may well be a new version in a couple of weeks. Starbuck did her story updates at end 2023 and Tristim and others seem pretty busy with changes and bug fixes based on that. So no promises since I have no idea what is needed, but something seems to be coming.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
If you can still fire her as company model the actions might still fire with her, I just do not know. She should first approach you with an idea about business cards. but yeah there may well be a new version in a couple of weeks. Starbuck did her story updates at end 2023 and Tristim and others seem pretty busy with changes and bug fixes based on that. So no promises since I have no idea what is needed, but something seems to be coming.
Hmm, I didn't see the business card event before I appointed her as the company model. I'll remove the new girl from that position and will see if the event fries properly. I might've broken the proper sequence by giving Alexia the model position too early.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Any idea when they are releasing it the next version without the need to clone and everything else?

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Playing the trial version, any idea if/how we can visit non story characters at their homes? Can obviously on dates, but that seems to be the only way.

Also, I'm wondering if there is a CD on the "My Mother/Daughter just got divorced/graduated and needs a job" event? if so, where in the code base could I adjust that?

Ambarino

Dec 17, 2019
Have you tried the beta? Doing the GitHub Ren'Py Developer thing for the beta might seem a little intimidating, it really isn't hard, and once you have it working it takes two commands to update. Using Git Bash is way faster than downloading the whole thing over for every change. I was afraid to try it but I am hooked now. I wish all games updated this way. The instruction on the OP Beta Version Tab work.
Do you still need to restart your save for every updates though?

Apr 21, 2018
Starbuck is making commits to a new "Dec23" fork on gitgud, so I assume we're getting a holiday gift shortly :)
Looking through the code, I think mom's lust event trigger are not yet enabled, just the asking her to quit her job be your secretary. So I will wait for Starbucks to finish the route before trying.

I like the hook in Jennifer's slut route, though I hope the writing already done isn't the final version, and whenever Starbucks comes back, s/he will work on those some more.

Also hoping after that,"teamup" will be more than just joining the businesses, but also sexually, like being able to invite boss to MC's home for dinner, getting cross-events with other family members etc.; the blackmail route for corrupting the boss' daughter (and maybe wife too) should also be available in the teamup route, too -- it's only fair.

The way I see it, jennifer's lust route eventually yields MC access to his mom's boss' business in some way, and the player gets to make some sort of policies for his company too. Depending on the progress MC has made on Jennifer's lust route and the Boss' daughter's lust route (swinging/blackmail), the MC can increase the cooperation of the Boss' business with new policies that can increase sales/client and/or cover up some attention, etc.; mom's secretary route can add corresponding policies for those who aren't into NTR nor swinging

Camilla's is already progressing just before the MC can either encourage her to accept her husband's girlfriend. And Erica is currently stuck on a love/FWB/hate split, So I am hoping more character can get optional swinging content. I'll say tho, Lily being seemingly single in this game makes it less fun.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Is there any way to play the beta version on android? I have the files downloaded and the sdk on my pc. Thanks for any info and a happy new year!

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Playing the trial version, any idea if/how we can visit non story characters at their homes? Can obviously on dates, but that seems to be the only way.

Also, I'm wondering if there is a CD on the "My Mother/Daughter just got divorced/graduated and needs a job" event? if so, where in the code base could I adjust that?
their homes isn't unlock after dates?
the other way requires them to be your gf/mistress. then u get to schedule a sleepover/fuck date at their home.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
their homes isn't unlock after dates?
the other way requires them to be your gf/mistress. then u get to schedule a sleepover/fuck date at their home.
I'm playing the dec23 version off git. Tried going on diff types of dates and "spending the night" at their place. Neither of these unlocked the locals for either mistresses or GFs.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You can say that again, the only thing you have to do is unzip the file and put it in de sdk-renpy. Then it works, no need to clone. This is so much easier to figure out.
The reason people are asked to clone is so they can do a "git pull" and update the game directly instead of having to download the entire thing again.

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
However, the optimist in me believes that this type of change means that we'll start to see Christine (Police Chief), Christina Vanderberg, and Penelope (Administrator) start to play a larger role in the overall world. It also seems to tie in with the loosely overarching plot of MC creating a pharmaceutical empire to dominate the city he lives in (pretty big leap in scope compared to LR1).

Anyway, theory-crafting aside, just keep in mind that these guys and gals are putting a lot of effort into keeping LR2 alive, so it's impossible to be upset with them for changes they make :)
As far as I know, being on the Discord, that is correct. There are plans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

we need males in this. we or they can do ntr
I agree, a true slut will sleep with anyone
You can persuade girl to sleep with sponsor...
Regarding " NTR " and males. Yes, there are two " NTR " events you can activate in the bedroom settings, for Jennifer and Lily. And there might be one or two other events " involving " males like the sponsor or mom's boss.

But I think, when people say that, like I do, is that they want opportunities to have other men to be able to fuck women, like not feeling the city is empty of men (except in 2 or 3 scenes). Even the women who have husbands or boyfriends, you feel like they don't exist, apart from one notification " X got engaged and you congratulate them.". They never feel like they are in a couple. Or that the city isn't empty of men.
And it can bring a lot of sexual fantasises to the table. Swinging, sharing, cuckolding, hotwifing, incest, group bukkake and so much more.
Imagine being contacted by a son, than wants to do stuff with his mom. You can help him, maybe using the gloryhole in the mixed bathroom, so that she thinks she's sucked (or fucking) you but it's actually her son. Or could have a scene in the office, like during a performance review, where you tell her to have sex with you, but you blindfold her, and it's actually her husband or son she has sex with, doing things she would never let them do, thinking it's you and that she needs to keep her job.

Imagine a situation where you can make a woman so that she gets gangbanged, or group bukkaked. Imagine a situation where you want to have the slutty woman you love, being fucked by someone else in front of you, and she does it because she loves you and wants some D.

There's so much to offer to many people. Wanting them to take a lot of dicks (and not just yours) feels like an extension of the sluttiness of the game, tbh.

Imagine (spoiler of something pretty far on the game) using the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you get the whole money men paid for using her.

Things like that. We want the city to feel alive around us, basically. And when it's a game about corruption, I think it's fair to believe you can corrupt people so that they can do stuff with other people too, and not just women, not just yourself. Some people might not enjoy some of the themes and I totally understand that's fair, maybe a toggle to some subjects so that people can choose which subjects they don't want or do want (because the " NTR " Mom scene at night isn't necessarily NTR, like I said in a previous post, if you as the MC want her to have sex with other men it's not NTR for example, it's sharing or swinging, or hotwifing.)
It's fair to say adding more situations with men to the mix can help a lot of fantasies to come to fruition.

The only thing that isn't possible (as far as I know...) is the ability for girls to get pregnant from someone other than the MC (which could be a unique addition for employees that have significant others).
As to that, I remember reading something regarding pregnancy in the mom_ntr file. I think she can gets pregnant, and one line of code is specifically tailored so you don't get blamed for it when it happens. Or maybe the line just straight up prevent pregnancy, but I believe from what I read that she can, it's just you don't get blamed for it. But that's specifically regarding the mom_NTR scene though, not the other ones.

could I have a bit of details about green and pink color please? (in Ellie's "review IT projects" menu, where you can switch colors of a known ptoject)
How does this affect my designs?
It's straightforward. They are toggles. Green means the option is toggled On (or in research, if so, it's mentioned " In Progress" and obviously you don't get the bonus until it's fully researched, which Ellie will tell you so in a scene) and red means it's toggled Off. And dark blue means you haven't researched it yet.
As for what it does, it gives you bonuses. Some reduce cost of supplies, other allow you, when you check your phone, to see the location of someone without having to ask them where they are. Hence why you can toggle them On or Off, to only select the ones you want, but still having the option to use one when you want. Some nanobots might give you some options like adding Incest to the list of positive opinion changes you want the nanobots to affect.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes