4.70 star(s) 55 Votes
Apr 21, 2018
As far as I know, being on the Discord, that is correct. There are plans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, minor spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding " NTR " and males. Yes, there are two " NTR " events you can activate in the bedroom settings, for Jennifer and Lily. And there might be one or two other events " involving " males like the sponsor or mom's boss.

But I think, when people say that, like I do, is that they want opportunities to have other men to be able to fuck women, like not feeling the city is empty of men (except in 2 or 3 scenes). Even the women who have husbands or boyfriends, you feel like they don't exist, apart from one notification " X got engaged and you congratulate them.". They never feel like they are in a couple. Or that the city isn't empty of men.
And it can bring a lot of sexual fantasises to the table. Swinging, sharing, cuckolding, hotwifing, incest, group bukkake and so much more.
It's fair to say adding more situations with men to the mix can help a lot of fantasies to come to fruition.
Yes. it will be very complex since adding male to the scenes means additional models and poses, which need to be rendered. And this, if will be done, is gonna be put way behind the line after the current model reworks.
What I think needs be done, is to have two male body types - musculine and feminine. So you can use the serum on them to affect their body type. Their personalities (which are classes so a lot of work) can be dom and sub, and their behaviors affected by opinions (such as liking dress, high heels, etc. resulting in crossdressing fetishes).
I do believe that swinging and cuckold is planned, as there is already an empty crisis for cuckolding employees' husbands; there's also a random chance during a "fuck date" with women in a relationship can sometimes have their partners show up in the middle of the deed. You can choose to keep doing it with her or run. Sadly I think if the man sees you fucking, they will always breakup afterwards -- discovering that the male has a cuck fetish or have him join in would be an awesome branching path IMO.
Also Camilla, the "lifestyle coach", has a swinging plotline. The code is left at the point where the MC can encourage her to stay in that lifestyle with her husband or leave him. The husband is already in relationship with another woman and he wanted Camilla to fuck other men. So letting her stay with him should open up gangbang routes, I hope.

As to that, I remember reading something regarding pregnancy in the mom_ntr file. I think she can gets pregnant, and one line of code is specifically tailored so you don't get blamed for it when it happens. Or maybe the line just straight up prevent pregnancy, but I believe from what I read that she can, it's just you don't get blamed for it. But that's specifically regarding the mom_NTR scene though, not the other ones.
The old NTR events were not written to the standards of today. One thing that's obvious is that they did not, and still haven't been updated, to use the dynamic scene managers to manage sex scenes. That's why they always go in a straight line whereas other sex scenes ends only when either the MC or the girls have no more energy to continue.
The code used to call the cum functions used in the Person class, which will trigger a pregnancy test. I think Tristimdorion added the dummy cum function because there's no way to show the baby from NTR event is from another father and not the MC.

Jahelric

Jun 25, 2017
Something I would like to see added or a plug in for this is a feature that can mass distribute wardrobe items from the exported .txt. It gets very tedious whenever I have to start a new game to meet everyone one on one (I don't mind this part) then go to Sal's to send them my collection of outfits individually.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
What are the change of having gapes and ahegao faces like the original? By the way, installed the demo and got it to work and great job guys.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I tried downloading it but the speeds are too slow :D tired of waiting. I guess the full mega relase is around the corner anyway.

Reactions: tlsmith1

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Looks like the Dec23 content doesn't work right with the job refactoring. I tried poking it, but it got to be too much to figure out.
1704737824930.png

CoatiGer

Sep 26, 2020
Looks like the Dec23 content doesn't work right with the job refactoring. I tried poking it, but it got to be too much to figure out.
View attachment 3244875
I'm no github wiz, but a fresh clone solved my problems. Before you do that: backup your save, then delete all LR2 files and directories and finally start the cloning.
(and Yes, git pull origin develop produced the ingame errors for me => if someone has a better solution, feel free ;o)

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
I'm going to wait for the public release. Even if I keep hearing some parody of The Empire Strikes Back from the 80s in my head.

("I'm patient! Tell him I'm patient, Ben! Tell him RIGHT NOW!!!") ;)

• Haha
Reactions: omocik and Ssato243

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
ayuda con Camila Rojas!! No me deja bailar salsa con ella libremente, pero ya estuve en el evento donde me dejaba bailar..

omocik

May 2, 2017
modding question>
so I don't know how to find information about it...
I want to replace image (head), but whole character model disapears.
I edited the .png image with Gimp
any ideas?:l

.zip issue, double folder inside .zip ><

Last edited:

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
windows 7 32 bit
game does not look like "windows 64 bit only"
maybe make it "windows 10 only"?
or "windows 11 only"?
game is outdated to be "windows 64 bit only"

Last edited:

lhmxf

Feb 1, 2019
is there a way to change that?
Not without editing the code (game_roles/role_pregnant_definition_ren.py). And per comment in the code, is seems reason for the delay is to let all events play out correctly, so just changing the number might break things.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
i mean you could try to run it but it might peak your cpu

there are some win7x64bit but you would be better fit by getting win10 or 11 and if security/customization is your thing then you may wanna look into hacking it. fyi linux should technically run anything... if you are a coder lmao

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes