4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

oou250

Feb 2, 2023
Masters of Raana is a slave-management sandbox, but there's also a lot of intensive RPG stuff if you want to get the most out of the game. Hentai High School has a town full of people you can mind-control, but I personally couldn't stand how it just shows random anime pics for sex acts, instead of using the existing paper dolls (which already aren't much to look at). Of course there are plenty of other games out there involving slaves and such, but if the freedom is what you love about this game, I think those are probably the most similar.
Thank you, I will try your recommendation

Reactions: SandyF

oou250

Feb 2, 2023
Other than the titles rb813 suggested, there is Artificial Academy 2, gold standard of the games made by illusion, which while older, no other game is quite as comprehensive in the freedom it offers.

Hentai High School is a poor clone of what AA2 offers. You can create a whole harem of modded characters with distinct personalities that do their own things and can bang each other if you set their lewdness low enough etc.

You can play as a student or teacher, or even swap to one of your modded characters mid way to see how others react to them. There's compatibility, pregnancy risk, threesome and forced H if you set it etc.

That game was peak illusion while they were on top, yet to see another modern title come close with that complexity while built in 3d assets. In format, maybe free cities preg mod offers a similar level of freedom but that's closer to a slave training city builder.
This is very helpful to me, these introductions are too detailed

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
But is there a control element, or is it just a sandbox dating sim?
What do you mean by control element? As in the personalities of the people you can choose from? Or are you asking for the setting of the game? If it's the latter, it's a school based sandbox dating sim, where you can improve your grades, athletics etc while hitting on girls and eventually get to the naughty stuff.

You basically fill your own class, so you can choose to have rivals or your make a harem of 20+ girls. Heads up, it willl get very taxing once you get into the double digits cuz some personalities can force interactions with you and constantly approach you.

The core mechanics of the game still hold up to this day, despite it being a decade old.

It does lack a storyline compared to say lab rats 2, but it makes up by allowing custom mods/cards, so you can probably find whatever anime girl and jack them in, something that later version of illusion games further refine.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
What do you mean by control element?
I mean like how in Lab Rats, you can give women serums to change how they act or how they feel about you. The other person asked for slave management games, so I didn't think it would be what they were looking for without some element of being able to make other people do what you want.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
so I didn't think it would be what they were looking for without some element of being able to make other people do what you want.
You literally have the ability to remove characters in or out of the game at will, or switch their personalities and affection levels. You decide whether you want "rivals" or tough characters to chase, or just have lewd people running around that you can bang immediately.

This isn't control limited to slavery, you are a literal god that writes your own story here.

Juliop

May 16, 2020
Other than the titles rb813 suggested, there is Artificial Academy 2, gold standard of the games made by illusion, which while older, no other game is quite as comprehensive in the freedom it offers.

Hentai High School is a poor clone of what AA2 offers. You can create a whole harem of modded characters with distinct personalities that do their own things and can bang each other if you set their lewdness low enough etc.

You can play as a student or teacher, or even swap to one of your modded characters mid way to see how others react to them. There's compatibility, pregnancy risk, threesome and forced H if you set it etc.

That game was peak illusion while they were on top, yet to see another modern title come close with that complexity while built in 3d assets. In format, maybe free cities preg mod offers a similar level of freedom but that's closer to a slave training city builder.
Good ol AA2 times, but...While being kinda hot, that game felt ridiculously random and chaotic. Nothing made sense, nothing explained, no stats, felt like your actions had little to no impact, some girls were easy, some near impossible, and most of all, NO THREESOMES!

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Good ol AA2 times, but...While being kinda hot, that game felt ridiculously random and chaotic. Nothing made sense, nothing explained, no stats, felt like your actions had little to no impact, some girls were easy, some near impossible, and most of all, NO THREESOMES!
If memory serves me right, you can definitely activate threesomes under specific circumstances, but they didn't have special animations for the 3 way so it's the sprite of both people you bang cumming and fading into black or something.

The hardest part of AA2 for me is mostly navigating the various mods and understanding the setting. But then again those were the hongfire days when everything was harder.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Is the Discord the only place to see up to date what's in each little update? github/gud dont show anything from less than a month ago but I just updated things so I know something changed.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Is the Discord the only place to see up to date what's in each little update? github/gud dont show anything from less than a month ago but I just updated things so I know something changed.
If you pull up Commits and choose the develop branch, you can see every little change. There is a channel in the Discord that has a bot that also adds an entry with a link as well.
If you just download the AIO its still the main branch, but theres stuff spread across the git plus the Discord on methods to pull the develop branch content and play it, but its "bleeding edge" so YMMV.

AyToZed

Aug 23, 2018
Anyone else having an issue advancing the anal taboo task for Lily? I've gotten to the point that she and the mom pose together with their tits out, and mom's even got her OF set up, but it's not completing. I'm just stuck in a holding pattern of offering to take Lily's pics, getting them topless for some uncovered photos, and then doing it all over again next time. The task/quest never seems to register as done despite me having gotten Jen to pose with Lily like she wanted, so I can't get anal to fully unlock, nor vaginal to open at all, unless I use the incest fetish option.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Anyone else having an issue advancing the anal taboo task for Lily? I've gotten to the point that she and the mom pose together with their tits out, and mom's even got her OF set up, but it's not completing. I'm just stuck in a holding pattern of offering to take Lily's pics, getting them topless for some uncovered photos, and then doing it all over again next time. The task/quest never seems to register as done despite me having gotten Jen to pose with Lily like she wanted, so I can't get anal to fully unlock, nor vaginal to open at all, unless I use the incest fetish option.
If I remember correctly, there's a dialogue option you need to do with Lily after you do the topless shoot ("check back in" or whatever, on the right panel where options like "ask her to strip" or "help her with Insta" would be).

Reactions: AyToZed

AyToZed

Aug 23, 2018
If I remember correctly, there's a dialogue option you need to do with Lily after you do the topless shoot ("check back in" or whatever, on the right panel where options like "ask her to strip" or "help her with Insta" would be).
Awesome. Seems I’ve hit a bug, then.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Awesome. Seems I’ve hit a bug, then.
It could be that there's a sequence-break if you did the topless shoot before getting that task from Lily, or it might be that I'm just remembering wrong. Also, that dialogue option might only be available when she's at home.

But honestly, you don't get any bonus points for unlocking the family members' taboos through the "story-driven" option, so I would say just do the Loves Incest or It Keeps Happening option, and the ultimate outcome will be the same.

Reactions: AyToZed

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Made some changes to files for my own taste of playin
but faced some "store" comparison.
Does anyone know, where this "store" is located?

Error message:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 397, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <function mc_bedroom_renovate_requirement at 0x000000001ea48160>: it's not the same object as store.mc_bedroom_renovate_requirement

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 57 Votes