• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
I mean, define "unfinished". What are you looking for that isn't there? If it's just a matter of stuff not being in the progress box, that should be easy for Starbuck (or one of the modders) to fix; if it's like a full-on story chunk it might be a bit longer since she's working on Jennifer next.
Just like they forgot to put "This scene has yet to be written". And I also think that something went wrong with Sarah's questline.. before the hiatus you have to unlock her Breeding fetish to proceed with her wanting a 3some, but I somehow got the 3some before the fetish.

Reactions: Harvey Danger

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Don't make me tap the sign (which is in fact just a link to the discord)... ;)
Yeah I know, man. Emphasis on "does anyone else think." As in, I wanted to see whether I was the only one who gave a shit about that before suggesting it.

But also, you should probably consider that some people might prefer the static discussion thread style (like here) over the chatroom style (like on Discord). Do you tell the devs hanging out on Discord they should come here, as often as you tell people here to go there? Because they should; this is a very active discussion forum that a lot of people comment on, and if the devs want good, varied feedback, this is a really good place to get it.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah I know, man. Emphasis on "does anyone else think." As in, I wanted to see whether I was the only one who gave a shit about that before suggesting it.
Fair point! :)

But also, you should probably consider that some people might prefer the static discussion thread style (like here) over the chatroom style (like on Discord).
Also fair!

Do you tell the devs hanging out on Discord they should come here, as often as you tell people here to go there? Because they should; this is a very active discussion forum that a lot of people comment on, and if the devs want good, varied feedback, this is a really good place to get it.
As a rule, no. Two reasons: 1) It's important to me that I not be read as *instructing* the people who have contributed infinitely more to the project than I have, on how to spend their time. Trist & Starbuck both know that F95 in general, and this thread in particular, exist/s, and can come check it out whenever. I have, however, mentioned several times when crossposting that this thread was the origin of the bug/idea/question, and also pointed out that I would have more time to help with other aspects of the project were I not cat-herding over here - said with affection and fondness of course, because....

2) you lot are my self-imposed, occasionally-Sisyphean task to handle, until such time as one of the other know-it-alls over there starts stealing my thunder ;-)

We've got a *connection*, you & I. We've bonded. Like super-glue. Or something, the metaphor got away from me.

edit: stealth-adding a third: there's a loooooooot of repetitiveness, redundancy, and saying-the-same-thing-over-and-over going on in this here thread, and I *GUARANTEE* you that if I suggested that they spend an afternoon here, they'd see nothing but the same easily answered chaff and i would then look like a jackass for making the suggestion in the first place. 'show it works. Some people catch red lights; i get made to look COMPLETELY wrong in public at every available opportunity.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Just like they forgot to put "This scene has yet to be written". And I also think that something went wrong with Sarah's questline.. before the hiatus you have to unlock her Breeding fetish to proceed with her wanting a 3some, but I somehow got the 3some before the fetish.
Gotcha. I can mention that.

edit: and i don't think it's broken; star's just reworking how everyone's story goes, so some stuff is different from how it used to be. :)

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
After you take pictures with Lily and event with the mom may trigger, asking you why Lily has so much money. You can tell it is from InstaPic. Lily will yell at you for doing so, but you can convince her to do a shot with mom. And then go from there.
Thank you very much. I did it a couple of times already, but maybe not enough. I thought I was missing something else.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
screenshot0001.png

Hey, havea bit of a problem. I spent the entire day at home, not paying any bonuses or purchasing anything.
Earnings: 1611
Losses: 1483
Expected Profit: 128
Why am I having 1715 in losses? Where can I check what is eating money up?

Violet Snow

Dec 27, 2019
I love that if you click that you played Lab Rats 1, it mentions how the girls just went back to their normal lives after the serums wore off.

The girls were definitely fucking pregnant in my game. That'd be quite the normal life - a blurry summer you have fond memories of and also a child from.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I love that if you click that you played Lab Rats 1, it mentions how the girls just went back to their normal lives after the serums wore off.

The girls were definitely fucking pregnant in my game. That'd be quite the normal life - a blurry summer you have fond memories of and also a child from.
I think it can be reasonably inferred that that's not the "canon" ending then, no? :)

realhummus

Sep 18, 2023
hey when I hired Ashley, I hired her for half pay and as a r&d scientist but she never comes to work and on her page it says I hired her as a production assistant but at the top it says r&d scientist. How can I fix this?

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
hey when I hired Ashley, I hired her for half pay and as a r&d scientist but she never comes to work and on her page it says I hired her as a production assistant but at the top it says r&d scientist. How can I fix this?
It's a bug. Ashley was never intended to work in research. She's meant to have a special role in production. While in that role, she provides additional bonuses similar to Stephanie acting as research head and Sarah as HR director.

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes