4.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Viacheslav

May 14, 2018
In last Update (*ref v 2024 5a/5b) all the time, when trying to seclusion in different places, even if there is no one and the chance of detection is low, disgruntled spectators, or fans of the threesome, constantly appear from other parts of the city. You can somehow limit their appear?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I'm back here with another question/problem. I had some random girl appointed as company model, but since I convinced the barista to work for me, I took back this position from the random girl and.. Now I just seem to be unable to pick anyone as new model. I tried to talk with all marketing employees, and nobody has option of being appointed now.

Also I second the earlier question - how to unlock the jail?

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Couple of times now I've asked (by phone) where a character is, and she says she's at "Police Jail". Is this a reachable place in the current version that I just haven't unlocked yet, or is this future expansion?
Nope. There's a number of places you can't get to where they may say they are. So far I've encountered Police Jail, City Hall, Library, Gym Shower, and Restaurant.

Reactions: maladroit

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
First off, good news for those of you opposed to the concept of blackmailing someone: (note that this is ONLY in the "develop" branch; instructions for installing that are listed towards the bottom of the page.)

Next, Q&A:

How do you unlock the public nudity law? i cannot figure out how to talk about it with the city admin even though i maxed her low for nudity and skimpy outfits will lowered conservative and work cloth.

some where in this thread it says there is an event at the cafe, but i not been able to trigger that
As I understand it, there's really only one way which is to unlock the policy from the "CEO Office" location:

1715724631844.png

In order to do this, you need to first give the city rep (the one who penalizes you if the "attention" stat goes over 100) a slutty work outfit to wear (which requires trancing her a lot and setting a bunch of other values, which should be visible in the tooltips there) and/or an event firing in which she tells you that she wants to wear something slutty to work but the law needs to pass for it to happen. You also need to get the cop's sluttiness over 50 OR get her obedience over 180. I believe you can find her randomly walking around the mall/downtown (she's the one dressed in a blue police uniform), but I think she can also be summoned if you're caught fucking in a public location? Maybe? I haven't tried that myself, so I'm not sure.

Yeah that makes sense. However, personally, I would really like an option to export non-story characters so I can have them in my next playthrough as available/employees. I know essentially you can customize every character through cheats, but it will be a pain in the ass to do it one by one (opinions, skills, appearance, age/married status/kids/other info) for everyone.

So mod devs, if you are listening, PLEASE give us an option to export/import character data, my love would go to 100 :sneaky:
*points to the discord where there is a "game requests" thread that is actively monitored by the two people who consistently contribute code to the game*

(Of course, you're also welcome to throw something together yourself and suggest it that way - there's an outfit exporter, if memory serves, so a *character* exporter wouldn't seem to be that hard to Frankenstein together if you were motivated. Python, as I've said before, has a remarkably low barrier to entry, and even if your code is wrong it'll at least give Trist something to work with, y'know? :)

In last Update (*ref v 2024 5a/5b) all the time, when trying to seclusion in different places, even if there is no one and the chance of detection is low, disgruntled spectators, or fans of the threesome, constantly appear from other parts of the city. You can somehow limit their appear?
Fuck in less publicly-accessible places. I think the only places that are guaranteed to be interruption-free are bedrooms, or if you *start* in a room that no one but the two of you is in. Moving somewhere (like a restroom or a supply room or whatever) isn't likely to be sufficient to guarantee privacy.

I'm back here with another question/problem. I had some random girl appointed as company model, but since I convinced the barista to work for me, I took back this position from the random girl and.. Now I just seem to be unable to pick anyone as new model. I tried to talk with all marketing employees, and nobody has option of being appointed now.
I just posted this in the "bug reports" channel of the discord because that is where the devs hang out and watch for input. If you're not sure if something is a bug or not, we also have a "game discussion" channel where you can ask if it's a bug or not before posting it there. Or you can do what I do and post anyway and wait for someone to explain why it's actually my own fault that the dumb thing is happening - either /or :)

Also I second the earlier question - how to unlock the jail?
As previously mentioned (thanks Redzadow!) there's a number of locations that either can't be accessed (most of Red's list) or can only be accessed under specific circumstances (specifically, gym shower can be gotten to if you fuck Erica after a workout but not at will).

Reactions: lewdman89 and rb813

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Fuck in less publicly-accessible places. I think the only places that are guaranteed to be interruption-free are bedrooms, or if you *start* in a room that no one but the two of you is in. Moving somewhere (like a restroom or a supply room or whatever) isn't likely to be sufficient to guarantee privacy.
Ok then, sounds like a bug, as I've happened to have people join as spectators in CEO office, even though the scene in question explicitly mentioned locking the door there. Also sounds like a good future mechanic addition for public/private spaces, an ability to actively exclude (OR NOT) others from entering.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Ok then, sounds like a bug, as I've happened to have people join as spectators in CEO office, even though the scene in question explicitly mentioned locking the door there. Also sounds like a good future mechanic addition for public/private spaces, an ability to actively exclude (OR NOT) others from entering.
Technically the CEO's office is not a private location since you can wave you hand and say the MC has an open-door policy, but I agree that it's silly to lock the door and have someone else barge in. Guess where I'm gonna direct you :)

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a way to get your employees to stop wearing bras? I got topless and public nudity set uniforms for naked and they still wear a fucking bra wtf.

NPCs aren't nude when max corruption in the city either.

krzay

May 24, 2021
I have cloned a pregnant girl and now she will be forever like that. She remains pregnant without giving birth....... WTH =.=

Damn it, what I mean is that her clone will be forever pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harvey Danger

WendyW

May 13, 2020
Hi all, I got tired of having to keep track of who's online accounts I had already checked so I edited the "Accounts You Know" lists so they only include ones you have not checked

If someone wants to add it to the main game, they should probably add it to the preferences menu to enable/disable the filtering

/game/game_roles/role_dikdok.rpy
Code:
    def build_dikdok_menu():
        dikdok_list = ["Accounts You Know"]
        dikdok_list.extend([x for x in mc.phone.get_person_list() if x.has_role(dikdok_role) and x.event_triggers_dict.get("dikdok_known", False) and (x.event_triggers_dict.get("dikdok_generate_video", False) or x.event_triggers_dict.get("dikdok_force_video", False))])
/game/game_roles/role_insta.rpy
Code:
   def build_insta_menu():
        insta_list = ["Accounts You Know"]
        insta_list.extend([x for x in mc.phone.get_person_list() if x.has_role(instapic_role) and x.event_triggers_dict.get("insta_known", False) and (x.event_triggers_dict.get("insta_generate_pic", False) or x.event_triggers_dict.get("insta_special_request_pending", False) == False)])
/game/game_roles/role_onlyfans.rpy
Code:
    def build_onlyfans_menu():
        onlyfans_list = ["Accounts You Know"]
        onlyfans_list.extend([x for x in mc.phone.get_person_list() if x.has_role(onlyfans_role) and x.event_triggers_dict.get("onlyfans_known", False) and x.event_triggers_dict.get("onlyfans_visited_today",False) == False])

Reactions: Leks Darkmind

DANTE156

Feb 6, 2018
Hello everyone, I did a little experiment and managed to do something with the issue of changing the job of the npc, for that the console is necessary to use the following command:

current_job = the_person.current_job
the_person.quit_job(job=current_job)

This is so that they become unemployed by default. I tried to change to a specific job, but I couldn't figure out how.
That's the first thing, in case it helps anyone.

The second thing is that I have a doubt, is there a command to add glasses to the NPC or is that completely random in the generation and cannot be modified?

Reactions: AXELXX

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Quick question, where is the file that contains the possible names for generated NPCs? I'd like to edit some names I don't like out and put some new ones in, but I can't find it. I remember back in the day in the vanilla game there was a randomlists file that contained those, but I can't find something similar (I'm still searching lol)

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Quick question, where is the file that contains the possible names for generated NPCs? I'd like to edit some names I don't like out and put some new ones in, but I can't find it. I remember back in the day in the vanilla game there was a randomlists file that contained those, but I can't find something similar (I'm still searching lol)
Its in \game\major_game_classes\character_related\configuration.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Last I played this game was like a year ago and now I check back in and the first thing I notice is that there are the exact same outfits available as before

Has there really been no new content added in this area AT ALL?? Or is there just some shop or some way to unlock them. Kinda crazy if there's been no new content for this long.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I don't seem to have such a folder. Only folders I have in \game\ are cache, mods, saves and wardrobes. At least in the latest Reformulate version I downloaded from here.
The All in One version that gets posted here is all in archived format. To be able to edit the files yourself, you will need to download the master branch from the github site posted in the beta area. Replace your game directory with the files found there.

Reactions: lewdman89

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Last I played this game was like a year ago and now I check back in and the first thing I notice is that there are the exact same outfits available as before

Has there really been no new content added in this area AT ALL?? Or is there just some shop or some way to unlock them. Kinda crazy if there's been no new content for this long.
It's not crazy when you understand how many individual files would need to be rendered for even a single new piece to be added. The original developer really shot themselves in the foot, by doing the graphics in such a way that it was actually extremely tedious and difficult to make, but gives the illusion of a live 3D game where you can drop in a new mesh and it automatically works at every angle and size.

Every single thing you see in the game is a two-dimensional image. There are no 3D elements. Everything that looks 3D was made in a 3D rendering program and then exported out one-by-one into flat image files.

The All in One version that gets posted here is all in archived format. To be able to edit the files yourself, you will need to download the master branch from the github site posted in the beta area. Replace your game directory with the files found there.
Or, you used to be able to use a program like Unren to extract the files from the archives, but that hasn't worked for me the last couple times I tried it. Is Unren still a viable solution?

Reactions: lewdman89 and SMC85
4.60 star(s) 54 Votes